October 190 Visa Thread

Guest colinmac

Sorry another post from me. So co is asking for:

pcc and meds for me

pcc, meds, marriage certificate and passport page for wife. Marriage certificate and passport already scanned but will do again. Do i take it that co is happy with everything else i have provided? Do they normally ask for more info?

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck Maria. My co got in touch not really asking for much information just a couple of documents for the wife and pcc and meds. Looking to book in for my meds soon however the wife will struggle to get booked in by end of Jan. because i work in a call centre i work weekends as its our busy period and over xmas so i can go in the week. However my wife has not got any holidays till next year and because Jan is busy at her work they dont like her booking time off till the end of the month. She doesnt want to go alone you see as scared of needles etc so needs support. She is panicking now. Do you think the co will be ok with this?

Good luck Maria. My co got in touch not really asking for much information just a couple of documents for the wife and pcc and meds. Looking to book in for my meds soon however the wife will struggle to get booked in by end of Jan. because i work in a call centre i work weekends as its our busy period and over xmas so i can go in the week. However my wife has not got any holidays till next year and because Jan is busy at her work they dont like her booking time off till the end of the month. She doesnt want to go alone you see as scared of needles etc so needs support. She is panicking now. Do you think the co will be ok with this?

Come on guys, do not make it more complicated than it is.

This is very simple medical examination, for our family of 3 people it took about 3 hours to do all.

And please consider, that in some cases medicals could be reffered, and it takes a lot of time to wait for results. So if you do in Jan how much time you will need to wait?

Maybe you can arrange with clinic to split examination into 2 parts for example - blood tests & chest x-ray / examination by doctor...

or another way and each part will take for example 1 hour and your bossess will be ok with a short time of absence?

Hi N7kkp

Congrats on getting your CO!!!! With regards to the meds, I had a look at the paperwork sent through from our CO and this info was on the letter she sent:

Timeframe for response

You must respond to this request within 28 days after you are taken to have received this letter.

If you are unable to provide the requested information (such as medical results or police checks)within the timeframe specified above, for reasons beyond your control, please send us evidence(such as receipts) that you have applied to do so.If we do not receive any response from you within the timeframe specified above, or if yourresponse is unsatisfactory or incomplete, then in accordance with legislation, your application

may be decided based on the available information.

My CO is from a different team & state, but I think the guidelines would be similar. My advise would be to pull out all the stops to make it happen, sooner rather than later. I didn't have any holidays left either but I asked for leave for a hospital appointment (which, strictly speaking, is true). I'm hardly ever off my work but if I had to I would have taken a sick day! Where there's a will there's a way!! lol :laugh:

Good luck

Seems like things are moving with COs being allocated, congratulations!

Can I ask, where can you check the progress of medicals? The dr I saw says he thinks mine will get referred and I'm just wondering how I follow it's progress? I tried that link on the DIAC page for 'check the progress of an online application' and when I put my TRN,passport etc in it just says temporarily unavailable. Can people access this link?

Is there are a way of following progress on the main log in application page?

The links to arrange medicals have gone so I guess they've received them.

I'd be grateful for any help! I'm dreading having to join the 'medicals referred' post which says they're only processing meds referred from 31st August!

Thanks

Our CO is Team 33 aswell and we just have our meds to complete which are taking place this Friday. I don't think you will have the luxury of waiting until January as there is a 28 day deadline from the date you get your CO to get all information to them including med results. They state that if all required documentation is not received within this timeframe they need to see evidence that you have tried to get this info and the delay is out of your control. I think you may have to get your wife to ask for leave to make a hospital appointment - they don't need to know what for. Good luck.

Seems like things are moving with COs being allocated, congratulations!

Can I ask, where can you check the progress of medicals? The dr I saw says he thinks mine will get referred and I'm just wondering how I follow it's progress? I tried that link on the DIAC page for 'check the progress of an online application' and when I put my TRN,passport etc in it just says temporarily unavailable. Can people access this link?

Is there are a way of following progress on the main log in application page?

The links to arrange medicals have gone so I guess they've received them.

I'd be grateful for any help! I'm dreading having to join the 'medicals referred' post which says they're only processing meds referred from 31st August!

Thanks

The system where you put your passport details in is the old one, and not for us Skillselect users. The only way I've been checking the progress of ours is by emailing Global Health (health.strategies@immi.gov.au), although I think they can only confirm if they've been finalised (in other words visible to your CO). I'm going to email them tonight to get an update. Once I've had confirmation that this has happened I'll be forwarding the email on to my CO.

None of the status indicators have changed on my evisa page, despite an email from my CO last Wed saying only my meds are outstanding. I'm assuming from this that the CO isn't going in to change them, either to save time or because the system is crap.

I thought that once you get co you have 28 days in which to supply all docs including pcc and meds I'm sure thats what our email said?

dear all

i got my grant notification today.So happy!

i was following you all during past few weeks.

my times lines with DIAC

invitation 22/9

visa apply 11/10

pcc 17/10 result 3/11

meds 27/10

all docs upload complete 5/11

visa grant 14/11

hope this will help you all

dear all

my times lines with DIAC

invitation 22/9

visa apply 11/10

pcc 17/10 result 3/11

meds 27/10

visa grant 14/11

Congrats amali well done!!!

dear all

my times lines with DIAC

invitation 22/9

visa apply 11/10

pcc 17/10 result 3/11

meds 27/10

visa grant 14/11

wow...Congrats Amali...Best of luck for the future...That's great news!!!! :)

Edited by Jaso

the medical centre told me that the medical result was uploaded to the system on Monday 12 Nov. They aint willing to share with me my medical result.

then, i witnessed the link 'arrange your health check' dissapeared.

how can I check my medical outcome? i hvnt had CO yet.

what are the other option?

Edited by plutology

the medical centre told me that the medical result was uploaded to the system on Monday 12 Nov. They aint willing to share with me my medical result.

then, i witnessed the link 'arrange your health check' dissapeared.

how can I check my medical outcome? i hvnt had CO yet.

what are the other option?

Plutology,

Dont worry,

If the arrange medical check up has disappeared, that means your medical reports are uploaded.

Just send a mail to health.strategies@immi.gov.au asking whether your reports are received at their end.

Thay are really friendly and will respond in 2 days max.

Hope this helps.

BTW I got a reply from them that my medicals are finalised and the link is made available for the CO o view. My reports are uploaded on nov 14

I emailed Global Health on Wed and got a reply on Thurs:

I can confirm that the results for all 5 members of your family have been received, processed, and finalised as meeting Australia's health requirement.

The information is available to your case officer within the visa processing system, and your CO should be able to continue with the assessment of your application

I then emailed this to my CO, so am REALLY hoping we should get some good news next week. We were hoping we might have heard something this morning, but unfortunately not. We're just so pleased that all our meds are finalised and we've not been referred!!

I emailed Global Health on Wed and got a reply on Thurs:

I can confirm that the results for all 5 members of your family have been received, processed, and finalised as meeting Australia's health requirement.

The information is available to your case officer within the visa processing system, and your CO should be able to continue with the assessment of your application

I then emailed this to my CO, so am REALLY hoping we should get some good news next week. We were hoping we might have heard something this morning, but unfortunately not. We're just so pleased that all our meds are finalised and we've not been referred!!

that's great! Fingers crossed for next week then......Good luck!

Hopefully from this Monday the gang will have some grants. Why is it taking too long for October Gang?

I agree, next week needs to be a good one!

Keeping my fingers crossed for all those waiting for "THE" email, and also for everyone else waiting for news on their visa applications.

Hopefully from this Monday the gang will have some grants. Why is it taking too long for October Gang?

Jaso,

From what I have seen almost all of the guys who have got a CO in October have been allocated Team 33 from Brisbane apparently it seems they are new unit and may not have the experience like the Adelaide team. Team 33 is going by the book and having almost all the application go for external verification.

On 14th Nov the Australian High Commission had emailed my current company to verify if I worked with them or not and the information I have presented is valid or not. I was totally zapped when my HR came and told me that they have received email from the Australian High Commission. The HR did not seem happy about this one bit since I had not told them I had applied and also I had got the reference letter from my colleague. So I hope the HR does not create any problems for me and also to my colleague who signed the reference letter for me. I just do not understand why the DIAC had to forward the entire documents which I had submitted them to my company....they could have either emailed them or asked them on the phone if I worked with them or not and since when I was working...that's it.....sending all the documents.....is unnecessary as it can affect current job.

jbb

omg... i don want this team..

the scary thing is that they forwarded the reference letter that you've submitted to your HR !!!!!

this sounds like 1st case... ??!!

Jaso,

On 14th Nov the Australian High Commission had emailed my current company to verify if I worked with them or not and the information I have presented is valid or not. I just do not understand why the DIAC had to forward the entire documents which I had submitted them to my company....they could have either emailed them or asked them on the phone

jbb

Edited by plutology