October 190 Visa Thread

Guest colinmac

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Annette

yep all loaded and really nervous now. Good luck to you, i hope it all goes smoothly for you.

Nick

Hi Canberra guys,

CO asked almost all our familial docs to be sent to her what has been done.... now waiting.....

ehhh go to Dubai for a weekend to relax a little...

this waiting game is so hard for me

by the way - should I inform my CO about short trip to another country (4 days)?

Got our case officer allocated this morning!! Team 33 Brisbane.

They've requested some docs, some of which I've already uploaded. I'm thinking of just emailing them direct rather than re uploading them. It's strange though that they haven't requested anything at all for me, which I'm hoping means that they're happy with all the docs I've already uploaded. I've also emailed GH to ask about our medicals because there's no evidence of them being done on my evisa application page, and it still gives me the option to arrange our health checks!

Guest thilinar8
Congratulations!!!

I hope the journey ahead brings happiness

hi Thanks a lot

resignation given to current employer and tickets book for December 05th

They've requested some docs, some of which I've already uploaded. I'm thinking of just emailing them direct rather than re uploading them. It's strange though that they haven't requested anything at all for me, which I'm hoping means that they're happy with all the docs I've already uploaded. I've also emailed GH to ask about our medicals because there's no evidence of them being done on my evisa application page, and it still gives me the option to arrange our health checks!

Great! That's just 5 days from date of lodging. What's your CO's initials?

Rgds

Same team as us then we have LR as CO, we have emailed some docs as he requested them again!!

Same team as us then we have LR as CO, we have emailed some docs as he requested them again!!

Hey sully7669,

Are you based at Australia and did your Medicals in Medibank?

If yes, a quick question on Medicals:

When you did Medicals in Medibank, where did they post the hard copy results to? - Your home address or directly to CO?

I'm really confused on how they will update the results to DIAC? Please advise.

Thanks in advance!

v190

Hi v190,

If u did ur medical in Medibank, just scan the receipt and email to ur CO. Base on the case number in receipt, CO will have the link to access ur medical result. The hard copy will be posted to ur home address. Remember do not open the envelope. Hope this helps!

Guest colinmac

Hi guys

I have been reading some posts regarding checking the status of you medicals. Can you let me know where you check this. We completed our E-visa and completed the E health. Medicals were carried out on Monday. I'm sure the people at shawspire in Edinburgh said they would let us know but we cannot remember anything they said on the day.

I have checked the e visa portal but as someone else posted it looks as if they medicals haven't been done.

Thanks in advance

Colin

Hey sully7669,

Are you based at Australia and did your Medicals in Medibank?

If yes, a quick question on Medicals:

When you did Medicals in Medibank, where did they post the hard copy results to? - Your home address or directly to CO?

I'm really confused on how they will update the results to DIAC? Please advise.

Thanks in advance!

v190

No in UK

Hi v190,

If u did ur medical in Medibank, just scan the receipt and email to ur CO. Base on the case number in receipt, CO will have the link to access ur medical result. The hard copy will be posted to ur home address. Remember do not open the envelope. Hope this helps!

Awesome, thanks a lot HL07!

1. I should send the hard copy only if requested by CO right?

2. Do you have any idea on how many days will it take for the results to be finalised from the day of Medical test?

3. Also, how/where can I check the status of Medicals - whether it's finalised or not?

Thanks in advance!

Hi guys

I have been reading some posts regarding checking the status of you medicals. Can you let me know where you check this. We completed our E-visa and completed the E health. Medicals were carried out on Monday. I'm sure the people at shawspire in Edinburgh said they would let us know but we cannot remember anything they said on the day.

I have checked the e visa portal but as someone else posted it looks as if they medicals haven't been done.

Thanks in advance

Colin

Hi Colin

I'm not sure about the link to check the meds status online but I think the folks at Shawfair said to us that the results will go direct to immigration in about a week to 10 days (assuming no further tests are required). Not sure if that means we'll be notified on the med as well or maybe we won't hear anymore until the final 'aye' or 'no' on the visa??

Can anyone who have had their med results shed some more light on this??

Delta

Guest colinmac
Hi Colin

I'm not sure about the link to check the meds status online but I think the folks at Shawfair said to us that the results will go direct to immigration in about a week to 10 days (assuming no further tests are required). Not sure if that means we'll be notified on the med as well or maybe we won't hear anymore until the final 'aye' or 'no' on the visa??

Can anyone who have had their med results shed some more light on this??

Delta

Cheers Delta.

Received a reply from Shawfair yesterday.

Once the medical have been completed by the doctor she will sign them off and they will then go electronically through to the department of immigration (DIAC). I will send you out a letter to confirm we have signed off the medicals.

After we send them to DIAC that is the last involvement that we have. It is then up to DIAC to review the medicals and make their decisions on the visas. I do not know how they will communicate to you there decision, as I do not know that side of the VISA application Process.

Just need to be patient...........

Colin

Cheers Delta.

Received a reply from Shawfair yesterday.

Once the medical have been completed by the doctor she will sign them off and they will then go electronically through to the department of immigration (DIAC). I will send you out a letter to confirm we have signed off the medicals.

After we send them to DIAC that is the last involvement that we have. It is then up to DIAC to review the medicals and make their decisions on the visas. I do not know how they will communicate to you there decision, as I do not know that side of the VISA application Process.

Just need to be patient...........

Colin

Thanks for the info Colin, hope we all hear good news soon!!! ... and hope my fingernails grow back after the process is finished!! :twitcy:

Guest colinmac
Thanks for the info Colin, hope we all hear good news soon!!! ... and hope my fingernails grow back after the process is finished!! :twitcy:

Aye... between biting them and constant typing Haha. Hopefully next week will bring some good news to all.:wacko:

Aye... between biting them and constant typing Haha. Hopefully next week will bring some good news to all.:wacko:

I hope so.

Hopefully this week the gang will have some visas granted. Wish everyone luck. Don't forget to comeback and update your timeline once you made it.

Looking forward to seeing the first piece of good news.

Hi

As a hopeful November 190 member(!) can I ask a question from you all.....I am sponsored for my occupation but the visa form also requires me to provide the employment history of my husband for the last 10 years. I presume I tick to say it is not related to the nominated occupation as I am not claiming partner points for him. Will I have to sumbit evidence of his employment in the same way I do, e.g. payslip, letter from employer etc if I am not claiming any points for him?

Thanks

Zoe

Guest colinmac
Hi

As a hopeful November 190 member(!) can I ask a question from you all.....I am sponsored for my occupation but the visa form also requires me to provide the employment history of my husband for the last 10 years. I presume I tick to say it is not related to the nominated occupation as I am not claiming partner points for him. Will I have to sumbit evidence of his employment in the same way I do, e.g. payslip, letter from employer etc if I am not claiming any points for him?

Thanks

Zoe

Hi Zoe

We have lodged similarly. My wife is the main applicant and we didn't claim for partner points either. However if i can remember correctly i had to put in my work history. However i was not required to submit any evidence.

Colin

Hi Zoe

We have lodged similarly. My wife is the main applicant and we didn't claim for partner points either. However if i can remember correctly i had to put in my work history. However i was not required to submit any evidence.

Colin

That's great, thanks Colin. One of his old employers went into liquidation and I was wondering how we would get evidence! He is transferring with his current employer to their melbourne offices but I don't think there is a way of putting that on the form anywhere

Good luck with your application

Zoe

HI

I am also going on a 190.

WA SS was requested and granted within 5 days rather than the stipulated 30. Visa invite was sent out the day after and has now been submitted. I was advised I'd wait 5 weeks for my application to be allocated to a caseworker, but this happened within 2 weeks of submission.

This week, I've had my medical and police checks have been sent off. I understand the waiting time for processing is 6 months so hoping all goes well now.