October 190 Visa Thread

Guest colinmac

Thanks N7kkp for your support!

JBB,

What documents did the CO ask you for?

I lodged the 190 visa on 21 oct and got an acknowledgement on 24 for a valid application. Uploaded some of the documents and booked my medicals. I can get them done at any time.

Share your experiences on this.

Naseef

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one jbb!

Had an email today saying our application is valid so it has now been lodged. The wait for a CO now begins!

I think I'm going to hit my computer if the uploads crash again!! Talk about a flakey system!!

Hello d4ddyc00l,

Good luck with your application. I guess looking at the trends you should get a CO assigned in about 2 weeks time. That's the average time I have observed it takes for a CO to be assigned. I had uploaded all the documents but still the CO has asked for some of the documents again.:arghh:

JBB,

What documents did the CO ask you for?

I lodged the 190 visa on 21 oct and got an acknowledgement on 24 for a valid application. Uploaded some of the documents and booked my medicals. I can get them done at any time.

Share your experiences on this.

Naseef

Hi Naseef,

Well the CO has asked for Form 80 for me and my wife. This is the only new document he has asked. Rest of the documents I had already uploaded but the CO is still asking to send them again like Passport Copies of my wife and kids, birth certificates of my kids, marriage certificate, PCC.

I guess you can relax for the moment and expect to have a CO assigned in about 15-20 days. that is the average time i have observed it takes for a CO to be assigned. Good luck!!

Had our medicals on Monday and the doctor said he heard a slight heart murmur in my ticker!! He said I'd have to get an ultrasound done - echocardiogram before he could sign off my medical. Decided to go private so had it done last night and found that my heart is 100% healthy. I don't even have a heart murmur. We were VERY relieved to say the least. That's 5 medicals all passed according to the panel doctor.

Edited by d4ddyc00l

Hi Naseef,

Well the CO has asked for Form 80 for me and my wife. This is the only new document he has asked. Rest of the documents I had already uploaded but the CO is still asking to send them again like Passport Copies of my wife and kids, birth certificates of my kids, marriage certificate, PCC.

I guess you can relax for the moment and expect to have a CO assigned in about 15-20 days. that is the average time i have observed it takes for a CO to be assigned. Good luck!!

Congrats JBB,

I got CO allocated yesterday . It took me 2 weeks too. Form 80 was the only new requested documents. Such a heart breaking email! Especially when you expect everything to have been done perfectly. But now that you had the same issue I think there should be something wrong with their system that made them request some docs to be resubmitted.

Now that we resubmitted everything including Form 80, we're just waiting to see how it goes.

Good luck everyone

Edited by Jaso

Congrats JBB,

I got CO allocated yesterday . It took me 2 weeks too. Form 80 was the only new requested documents. Such a heart breaking email! Especially when you expect everything to have been done perfectly. But now that you had the same issue I think there should be something wrong with their system that made them request some docs to be resubmitted.

Now that we resubmitted everything including Form 80, we're just waiting to see how it goes.

Good luck everyone

Thank you Jaso!!

Congratulations to you too on being assigned a CO. Can you please share which team your CO belongs to and his initials?

All the best!

Is there any one in this thread who had travelled to a foreign country and included those details in form 80?

If so, did the CO ask for any additional proofs or docs regarding your travel to that foreign country.

Please reply seniors..

Need your advice on this

Is there any one in this thread who had travelled to a foreign country and included those details in form 80?

If so, did the CO ask for any additional proofs or docs regarding your travel to that foreign country.

Please reply seniors..

Need your advice on this

Hi naseefoz,

I did and you are supposed to provide detailed information about the places where you had visited with the address info as well. If you have stayed for than 12 months or more cumulatively in the last 10 years in any country then you will need to get PCC done from that country as well. I had been to Netherlands, so I have to produce Netherlands PCC, so I am working on that right now.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

jbb

Got CO today that's 11 days really quick!!, team 33.

Wow that's really quick!!! When did you get your email to say your visa was valid and had been lodged? We submitted on 19/10 and it was lodged yesterday. Just trying to work out how long we've got to wait. Really hope it's as quick as yours!

Guest syloh2000
Wow that's really quick!!! When did you get your email to say your visa was valid and had been lodged? We submitted on 19/10 and it was lodged yesterday. Just trying to work out how long we've got to wait. Really hope it's as quick as yours!

I've applied on the 22nd, just a few days after you! Waiting begins! :)

Got CO today that's 11 days really quick!!, team 33.

Indeed that is quick!! All the best. Did the CO ask for any documents to be resent? I guess most of the COs currently being allocated are from team 33. Can you please share the CO initials?

Hi all

does the count down for a co begin from the date you press submit and pay, or the date u receive the letter saying it is ok? Also form 1221 does not seem to flow very well for a 190 visa does it?

I uploaded the remainder of my evidence yesterday which was

birth certificates for wife and I

Passport bio pages for wife and I

Marriage certificate

Vetassess and points tests letter

currrent employer info and previous employer info which was merged together which includes

Reference to confirm hours and employment start dated and ended

Detailed role duties

p60's

some wage slips

some bank statements

Qualification certificate and breakdown of what it covered

Someone mentioned attach your cv. I can do this no problem but is it worth it?

just sorting PCC and when CO assigned will arrange meds. Have i covered everything?

Hi

I wondered if I could pick your brains as you have all applied! Is there any way of saving your application as part complete to go back to at a later date, or do you have to do it all in one go? I got my invite last week so am just starting the process! Also, do you wait to do your police checks and medicals or do you add them before submitting your application.

Thanks in advance for any help. I don't think I'm quite going to make the October group so will most likely be November!

Zoe

Good luck sully. I have read you have just done your meds. What are they like? Are you there long? Silly question but when they weigh you is it clothed or under garments. Its a question from the wife lol

We were weighed fully clothed. The whole process took us (family of five) about 2 1/2 hours. This included about 15mins at the end where the doctor spoke to my wife and I about the outcome of all of the medicals. The whole process was pretty painless. You know you can arrange your medicals as soon as you've applied. We wanted ours all completed before we were assigned our CO.

Hi

I wondered if I could pick your brains as you have all applied! Is there any way of saving your application as part complete to go back to at a later date, or do you have to do it all in one go? I got my invite last week so am just starting the process! Also, do you wait to do your police checks and medicals or do you add them before submitting your application.

Thanks in advance for any help. I don't think I'm quite going to make the October group so will most likely be November!

Zoe

You can save a part completed application by clicking the SAVE button at the bottom of the screen.

You can get your police checks done as soon as you want, but you can't book your medicals until you've submitted and paid for your application.

You can save a part completed application by clicking the SAVE button at the bottom of the screen.

You can get your police checks done as soon as you want, but you can't book your medicals until you've submitted and paid for your application.

Thanks for helping. When I did my EOI there was a save button like that but there isn't one on the application form screens. I'll try again as there were problems with it loading up for some reaso. Hopefully it will go smoother this time!

Thanks.

I might apply for a police checks in advance then as I'd like things to be as quick as is possible!

Zoe

Good luck sully. I have read you have just done your meds. What are they like? Are you there long? Silly question but when they weigh you is it clothed or under garments. Its a question from the wife lol

We was asked to strip to undies for the medical not when weighed so wear a clean pair lol

Please could I ask another quick question from you all as there seems to be some differing advice.....booklet 6 says to provide certified copies of documents but DIAC's website seems to also say colour scanned copies uploaded don't need to be certified but black and white copies do. Can you just upload scanned colour copies of original? Grateful for any help