October 190 Visa Thread

Guest colinmac

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We are going to The Bridgewater as well. Were they pretty good there? How long did it take you? There are 4 of us.

Kev

They were really good and well organised, and it took about 2 hours for five of us. They had some of us getting x rays, some getting blood tests while one was in with the doctor getting their medical examination. This way they got through us pretty quickly.

Good luck for yours, I'm sure they'll be fine!

Which one in Manchester are you going to? We went to the Bridgewater Hospital in Manchester for ours.

Hi

yes we're off to the bridgewater in the morning, glad to hear you found them efficient. They've said about 1.5 to 2 hours for the 4 of us. Just hope my nerves don't send my BP through the roof!!!!

Hi all

so submitted and paid for my 190 visa on 21/10/12 got a confirmation email of successful lodgement on the 24/10/12. I was wondering from others with similar timelines, when should i expect to get a co? Starting to think it should be anytime now.

Hi all

so submitted and paid for my 190 visa on 21/10/12 got a confirmation email of successful lodgement on the 24/10/12. I was wondering from others with similar timelines, when should i expect to get a co? Starting to think it should be anytime now.

I have very similar timelines to you. We had our first contact from our CO on 1st November so I'd imagine you'll be hearing from yours pretty soon.

Hi all

On an average looking at the timelines published by other people here I feel that it takes about 15-20 days from the date of submission to get a CO assigned. So you should perhaps get a CO assigned perhaps this week or sometime by next week....I am quite positive. All the best!!

n7kkp

I had done my medicals on 8th of this month. Not sure the hospital has uploaded the docs though. Still I can see the organise your medicals button in my E visa portal.

Got my PCC today as well.

I too have my timeline similar to d4ddycool and you N7. Hoping to listen from the CO soon.

BTW, how can I ensure that my medicals have reached the immi guys...?

Thanks

We heard that our medicals were with immigration from our healthcare centre. We had to keep in touch with them regarding a GP report on a pre-existing medical condition, so i'm not sure if it's normal practice that clients would be informed directly?

There is no attachment on the evisa but the links for the medicals have now gone.

Hope this helps!!

Dx

Be great if you let me know how you get on. If I can book it using the TRN it might save a bit of time. :daydreaming:

Hi Kev Rad

Went to the Bridgewater in manchester today, they were great. Took about 2 hours for 4 of us (it says to arrive 30 mins early for your appointment and they were ready for us!). Just booked using the TRN number, it was all fine, that's definitely all they need.

Medicals were no probs. Dr thinks I'll get referred though cos of some past kidney probs so am now ridiculously anxious!....especially after searching for it on here and seeing others with kidney probs getting rejected as it is one of the things on DIACs list. Not sure what the next step is if meds get referred, he said they may ask for more tests but they may not, so I guess I just wait. I think now is my most stressful bit!

On a positive note, got confimation of lodging this morning. Said to check my account for docs needed but it looks exactly the same as it did when I lodged so not sure. It still asks for things we don't need.

Also, does anyone know how to track medical results?

Thanks

Guest syloh2000

Hi there, I have a similar timeframe as you!

And I have been granted my visa yesterday (12th November 2012) without a word from the CO!!! :)

All the best to the rest of you!

Hi all

Oh hope your kidneys are ok? Why would they refuse for kidney problems?

Hi N7

Not sure really, renal disease is listed as one of the 4 things (HIV, cancer, mental retardation, kidney disease) as possible reasons for refusal due to costs of treatment etc. Thing is, I never received any medical intervention (other than monitoring) and have been discharged for over a year with no current problems so I was surprised at the medical that it was an issue at all. He seemed to think it would be referred as could not be passed by the usual people who screen medical results.

Guess I'll just have to sit tight and see what they ask for. The Dr kindly did an extra renal blood test to show that everything was fine to see if that helped (assuming the result is ok of course or I've made things worse!!).

I felt a bit shell shocked afterwards!

Will let you know what happens.

Good luck with your progress!

Sounds like its just extra precaution then.

Good luck

Hi N7

Not sure really, renal disease is listed as one of the 4 things (HIV, cancer, mental retardation, kidney disease) as possible reasons for refusal due to costs of treatment etc. Thing is, I never received any medical intervention (other than monitoring) and have been discharged for over a year with no current problems so I was surprised at the medical that it was an issue at all. He seemed to think it would be referred as could not be passed by the usual people who screen medical results.

Guess I'll just have to sit tight and see what they ask for. The Dr kindly did an extra renal blood test to show that everything was fine to see if that helped (assuming the result is ok of course or I've made things worse!!).

I felt a bit shell shocked afterwards!

Will let you know what happens.

Good luck with your progress!

Sounds like its just extra precaution then.

Good luck

Thanks. How is it they manage to make you irrationally nervous!!

Does anyone know how you check the progress of your application? Whenever I check the DIAC link on the home page it says temporarily unavailable when I put my log in details in. That's how the hospital told me to track my medicals, but I can't get it to work. Can anyone else? Aside from that the links to arrange the medicals disappeared for my daughters last night and then for us today so I assume that means all the results are on the system.

And so we wait!..........

Hi Kev Rad

Went to the Bridgewater in manchester today, they were great. Took about 2 hours for 4 of us (it says to arrive 30 mins early for your appointment and they were ready for us!). Just booked using the TRN number, it was all fine, that's definitely all they need.

Medicals were no probs. Dr thinks I'll get referred though cos of some past kidney probs so am now ridiculously anxious!....especially after searching for it on here and seeing others with kidney probs getting rejected as it is one of the things on DIACs list. Not sure what the next step is if meds get referred, he said they may ask for more tests but they may not, so I guess I just wait. I think now is my most stressful bit!

On a positive note, got confimation of lodging this morning. Said to check my account for docs needed but it looks exactly the same as it did when I lodged so not sure. It still asks for things we don't need.

Also, does anyone know how to track medical results?

Thanks

Hi Zoe

Thanks for the info. I hope it all goes OK for you, hopefully nothing to worry about. Although you worry with every step going through this don't you! :unsure:

Kev

Hi all

just wondering, should i worry that i have not heard from a co yet? Its just over 3 weeks and i havent done meds and pcc yet so they would have to ask for info. My only worry is other people have been allocated a co before me with similar timelines.

Hi all

just wondering, should i worry that i have not heard from a co yet? Its just over 3 weeks and i havent done meds and pcc yet so they would have to ask for info. My only worry is other people have been allocated a co before me with similar timelines.

n7kkp,

Me too bit worried with my current scenario

hi guys,

hopefully you will be assigned a nice co very soon. I have to tell my employer now that I plan to move to oz. My co wants reference letter from current employer and will contact him. Am not feeling so happy about that since I don't plan to move there for another 2-3 years

Sorry team 33 mot 34. Email address says 34 however at the bottom it says 33.

Hi

well got a case officer. Team 34 Brisbane name Nikki. Requested a few things which i have already sent but a little worried / excited.

Good luck Annette. Your employer should understand.

Archived