October 190 Visa Thread

Guest colinmac

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic news, just woke up and checked my emails. I got visa grant notification letter :-)))

Wonder if I will sleep more tonight :-)

Annette

Congratttsssssssss..................That's awesome...........Good luck for the future!

and Thank you for bringing some good news to this thread. would you mind sharing your timeline?

Fantastic news, just woke up and checked my emails. I got visa grant notification letter :-)))

AnnetteV,

Wowowwww....many congratulations....I guess you have made the day for all of us...I was dying to hear some good news from people around here...since it seemed like ages since I heard someone here say that they got a visa grant email.....I am sure you would be on cloud 9......enjoy the moments....and good luck for your bright future in Oz.....can you please share your timelines?

Dear AnnetteV!!! On behalf of our Canberra gang wow wow wow! Congratulations! :wubclub::wubclub::wubclub:

Enjoy this moment and all the best to you in Oz!

I'm still waiting without any news, but I am sure somebody in DIAC just doing his/her job with our case so news evidently come sooner or later

thanks guys, am very excited and happy :-)

I hope all will receive the good news this week. The most important part of my timeline is that submitted visa application the 25 october, got CO on the 9 November and granted today.

Am having champagne with my breakfast :-) - have a great day, I will

Amazing news so happy for you!

i dont think you will be able to sleep tonight as this is when the journey really starts. Are you planning on moving there soon?

Whooo yes at last VISA GRANT just been given.

Sully,

Wowoww!!! Congratulations!!! I guess our group has started to rock.....enjoy the success.....god bless you with a bright future in Oz.....when are you planning to move? Your CO was from which team and initials?

Sully,

Wowoww!!! Congratulations!!! I guess our group has started to rock.....enjoy the success.....god bless you with a bright future in Oz.....when are you planning to move? Your CO was from which team and initials?

We have decided to do a validation trip in Feb and go see my brother and move around Oct/Nov time. (team 33 LR)