October 190 Visa Thread

Guest colinmac

Guest colinmac

Hi all.

Went to the Spire Shawfair Park Edinburgh today for our medicals.It took us around 90 min for the 4 of us. The Team there fantastic. Sully we all had to keep our clothes on Ha ha the wife and kids were having kittens when we read your post yesterday.That''s everything done and dusted, just waiting now. Fingers, legs and arms crossed.

Colin

Edited by colinmac

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had our medicals on Friday :emoticon_doctor_snaand uploaded our PCCs today:policeman:, that's everything our CO has asked for. Now we wait.....:chatterbox:

It must be a welcome relief that all the action items from your end are complete and now you just have to try to relax and play the waiting game (the hardest part I guess). But I think you should have the visa granted within in the next 1 or 2 weeks at the max.

Good luck!!

Hi all.

Went to the Spire Shawfair Park Edinburgh today for our medicals.It took us around 90 min for the 4 of us. The Team there fantastic. Sully we all had to keep our clothes on Ha ha the wife and kids were having kittens when we read your post yesterday.That''s everything done and dusted, just waiting now. Fingers, legs and arms crossed.

Colin

Hi Colin

We were at Spire Shawfair Park Edinburgh on Friday for our meds! We were very impressed with everyone there too, very friendly :)

It must be a welcome relief that all the action items from your end are complete and now you just have to try to relax and play the waiting game (the hardest part I guess). But I think you should have the visa granted within in the next 1 or 2 weeks at the max.

Good luck!!

Thanks jbb, I hope you're right & we hear good news soon!! There are a few of us on here now just waiting on the final decision ... very exciting!!!

Guest colinmac
Hi Colin

We were at Spire Shawfair Park Edinburgh on Friday for our meds! We were very impressed with everyone there too, very friendly :)

Yes very professional. That's just another box ticked. Not sure where to start next. Holding on with the house sale at the moment though i'm a glass half empty guy and will wait and see.

Best of luck with your plans.

C

Hi, i have experience of 3 amd half years as HR Adviser. and i m planning to apply for skill assessment by next week. can anybody advise , if is it still open ???

hi Raman,

at last found a Telecom Engineer:

i lodge SA SS on 8th August_Still no response:

Hi thilina,

Nice to hear from you. I hope you get the invite soon. Good luck with that. I think telecom engineers processing time take around 12 weeks as mentioned on the site. Probably you receive and invitation during the first week of november. :)

Hi thilina,

Nice to hear from you. I hope you get the invite soon. Good luck with that. I think telecom engineers processing time take around 12 weeks as mentioned on the site. Probably you receive and invitation during the first week of november. :)

It's now taking 14 weeks for SA to process applications :)

Has anyone's uploaded documents changed to being "received" as I only have 2 which say that after 2 weeks of being uploaded and the rest say required. I have now emailed everything including my newly received PCC certificates to my case officer as I don't trust this system!!!

Guest thilinar8
Hi thilina,

Hi Raman,

i already got invited through 489

currently CO assigned

good luck with your SA SS

Guest thilinar8
Has anyone's uploaded documents changed to being "received" as I only have 2 which say that after 2 weeks of being uploaded and the rest say required. I have now emailed everything including my newly received PCC certificates to my case officer as I don't trust this system!!!

hi Sully,

i have uploaded some docs after request by CO and today, some of the docs status changed to received:

CO asked Form 80 from us

The same situation

I think some officers are so busy that they dont change statuses

Hi

We uploaded our PCCs on Monday and they still said 'required' got an email from our CO today requesting them by email as she hadn't received them through our application. Defo a few gremlins in the system!!! :goofy:

Guest thilinar8

EOI Lodge 01/07/2012

Invitation-01/10/2012 under 489-Family Sponsored

Visa Lodge-05/10/2012

Meidcal-09/10/2012

PCC-30/10/2012

CO-30/10/2012

VISA Granted-01/11/2012