October 190 Visa Thread

Guest colinmac

Guest colinmac

Hi Guys

Received an Email yesterday and now have a CO allocated. Some issues though with regards to our uploaded documents. Were having to upload them again to our CO as they can't open the originals. Also have been asked to supply additional evidence of employment.

However all in all, really chuffed as we only applied for our Visa on the 12th October. Really quick.

Good Luck everyone.

Colin & Alison

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys

Received an Email yesterday and now have a CO allocated. Some issues though with regards to our uploaded documents. Were having to upload them again to our CO as they can't open the originals. Also have been asked to supply additional evidence of employment.

However all in all, really chuffed as we only applied for our Visa on the 12th October. Really quick.

Good Luck everyone.

Colin & Alison

Congratulation Colin & Alison,

That is indeed quick from DIAC. I had applied on 8th Oct and still awating CO to be assigned. I am hoping to hear from them by this week or early next week looking after what you shared. Keeping fingers crossed.

Can you please share the CO name and the team he belongs to?

Regards,

jbb

Thanks Delta for replying. I sure hope that I also get to hear from a CO either this week or latest by next week. Has the CO asked for any documents or he has just emailed you telling you know that he is looking into your application now.

jbb

Hi

She has just asked for the PCC & meds so i'm hoping that means all our other documents are okay??

Hi All. I was just wondering if anyone could let me know what docs, if any, I have to upload on the initial invitation acceptance application? I am waiting for a passport to come before completing the application. Will I have to upload my employment history stuff etc at this stage or the next? Not too sure.

Thanks

Kev:err:

Hi All. I was just wondering if anyone could let me know what docs, if any, I have to upload on the initial invitation acceptance application? I am waiting for a passport to come before completing the application. Will I have to upload my employment history stuff etc at this stage or the next? Not too sure.

Thanks

Kev:err:

I am interested to know this also. Particularly the employment history part........for example, the same employment evidence that was submitted to ACS is it the same for 190 application.....can someone please verify? thanks

Guest colinmac

Hi Kev, Hi Bubbe2005

We were asked to provide evidence of my wife's overseas employment history at this stage along with Birth certs, Copies of passport, IELTS etc. Have thay not asked for them yet ?

We uploaded all contracts of employment and References along with P 60's and some wage slips going back to 2003. Basically everything that was sent to the assessing body.

On a sour note the majority didn't upload and as a result the CO has asked me to email them as she cannot open them.

Colin

Edited by colinmac
spelling

Hi Kev, Hi Bubbe2005

We were asked to provide evidence of my wife's overseas employment history at this stage along with Birth certs, Copies of passport, IELTS etc. Have thay not asked for them yet ?

We uploaded all contracts of employment and References along with P 60's and some wage slips going back to 2003. Basically everything that was sent to the assessing body.

On a sour note the majority didn't upload and as a result the CO has asked me to email them as she cannot open them.

Colin

Hi Kev & Bubbe2005

We sent similar documents to Colin & Alison and they seem to have been accepted. Once you lodge your application, you will get access to a page where you upload your documents and this will give you a guide as to the type of documents they require (although not all will be relevant to your individual circumstances). They also don't spell out exactly what information is required. I'm certainly no expert, but based on my experience my advice would be to send as much as you can, which you deem to be relevant and if more info is required your CO will request it from you once he/she is assigned.

In short you are required to provide documents that prove the claims you made in your Expression of Interest. This is a checklist from the immigration website which I found usefull.

http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skillselect/index/checklists/190-applicant-checklist.pdf

I hope this is of some help :wink:

Delta

Have some news from my end. I had emailed health.strategies@immi.gov.auon 22nd Oct requesting them to provide me with an update on my medicals. I received a reply from GH today that the medicals for me and my family have been received and finalized. They also mentioned that the medical reports have been linked to my eVisa which would enable the Visa Officer to take a look. They also mentioned that there is a technical issue relating to the Query Application Status page which advises us the progress of eVisa as a result we are not able to see the updated results at our end.I just hope now I hear from a CO soon.

Cheers,

jbb

Have some news from my end. I had emailed health.strategies@immi.gov.auon 22nd Oct requesting them to provide me with an update on my medicals. I received a reply from GH today that the medicals for me and my family have been received and finalized. They also mentioned that the medical reports have been linked to my eVisa which would enable the Visa Officer to take a look. They also mentioned that there is a technical issue relating to the Query Application Status page which advises us the progress of eVisa as a result we are not able to see the updated results at our end.I just hope now I hear from a CO soon.

Cheers,

jbb

nice, maybe you'll get your visa granted next week :)

Guest syloh2000

So does that mean that there's absolutely no way to find out whether your medicals have been received, unless we email them?

Cheers,

syloh2000

Cheers,

jbb

So does that mean that there's absolutely no way to find out whether your medicals have been received, unless we email them?

Cheers,

syloh2000

Hi syloh2000,

Apparently for the moment sending an email to health.strategies@immi.gov.au and requesting them to provide an update on the medicals seems to be the only way until they are able to fix the technical issue they are facing relating to the Query Application Status page.

Cheers,

jbb

Hi Kev & Bubbe2005

We sent similar documents to Colin & Alison and they seem to have been accepted. Once you lodge your application, you will get access to a page where you upload your documents and this will give you a guide as to the type of documents they require (although not all will be relevant to your individual circumstances). They also don't spell out exactly what information is required. I'm certainly no expert, but based on my experience my advice would be to send as much as you can, which you deem to be relevant and if more info is required your CO will request it from you once he/she is assigned.

In short you are required to provide documents that prove the claims you made in your Expression of Interest. This is a checklist from the immigration website which I found usefull.

http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skillselect/index/checklists/190-applicant-checklist.pdf

I hope this is of some help :wink:

Delta

Cheers Delta/Colin.

I'll start getting the stuff together, with luck it should go through and I can get that step closer to going. :wideeyed:

I got CO assigned today. CO has asked to submit some of the documents again even though I have already uploaded them. I hope everything goes smoothly!!

Nice one jbb!

Had an email today saying our application is valid so it has now been lodged. The wait for a CO now begins!

I think I'm going to hit my computer if the uploads crash again!! Talk about a flakey system!!