October 190 Visa Thread

Guest colinmac

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my CO allocation email this morning!! So excited :wink:

Just asking for PCC & meds ... PCC in post & meds booked for Friday!

Wish us luck!!

:emoticon_doctor_sna

That's quick! Good luck mate!

From which team is your CO from? Team 33? CO initials please?

Thanks!

Hi sumithra, Thank you so much for the information. I received an automated email on the 19th Oct mentioning that my immigration application submission has been received and that I can monitor the progress on the SA website and that SA will contact me in the near future. Does this mean I am sure to get an invite or its just an acknowledgment mail?

Hi Dushanthan, i am sure its an acknowledgement. Once you receive an initial contact letter on skillselect, you should most probably get an invite. Good luck :)

Hi all

sounds strange but i hope i dont get my co so quick. Since lodging and paying it opens up a new realm where you have to scan a lot of documents and arrange for things to be done, such as PCC, old p60's, medicals etc. and between working full time and a long commute to work i dont have much time to get things done.

Plus it doesnt help when u scan everything in and the file is too big. It takes hours to scan and load a few documents on.

Should hopefully have most things scanned by the weekend and PCC sent off and then i will wait for the CO to ask for meds rather than pre-book. It scares me to think that i go for the meds for them to say no. Just fearful of rejection after many no's along the way.

Oh and for current employer rather than providing 24 payslips i scanned in like 6 over the two years, plus p60's a refeence stating employment dates, some bank statements showing payments in from employer and a role profile. I think this should be enough. Now just putting info together for previous bu waiting for evidence of paid employment from previous employer for the 5 years because i dont have all my wage slips and p60's for that entire period.

Hi all

sounds strange but i hope i dont get my co so quick. Since lodging and paying it opens up a new realm where you have to scan a lot of documents and arrange for things to be done, such as PCC, old p60's, medicals etc. and between working full time and a long commute to work i dont have much time to get things done.

Plus it doesnt help when u scan everything in and the file is too big. It takes hours to scan and load a few documents on.

Should hopefully have most things scanned by the weekend and PCC sent off and then i will wait for the CO to ask for meds rather than pre-book. It scares me to think that i go for the meds for them to say no. Just fearful of rejection after many no's along the way.

Good Morning!

Just a quick tip. If you want to send scanned docs quicker you can convert them to PDF, I found a free bit of software that you just drag and drop the file in to convert it. Really speeds up sending scanned docs by email.

Link to site: http://www.primopdf.com/ .Hope it can be some help.

Kev

Hello,

My timelines:

1st Oct: Paid the 190 visa fees via credit card

5th Oct: Uploaded the documents

5th Oct: Medicals Done

8th Oct: Received acknowledgement that my application has been received

19th Oct: PCC Done and uploaded it on 20th Oct

CO: ??

So I still do not have a CO assigned and do not have any idea when I will get assigned one. Also I do not know what is the status of my medicals. The "Organize your medicals" link had disappeared after 3-4 days from the day I got my medicals done. Anyone who had applied in October has got a CO assigned?

I am actually really getting impatient waiting for the CO.:mad:

jbb,

where you able to check your medicals status? Did you get the link?

Hello indyanexpress,

Nopes, the status is still the same, there is absolutely no update on my medicals when I login to my account. I have also emailed Global Health on 22nd Oct seeking a status on my medicals, but have not got any reply from them yet.

Hello indyanexpress,

Nopes, the status is still the same, there is absolutely no update on my medicals when I login to my account. I have also emailed Global Health on 22nd Oct seeking a status on my medicals, but have not got any reply from them yet.

Earlier you were asking about proper link to check your status, did you get it? What do you see there?

Guest syloh2000

Hi everyone,

I've got my SS from SA on 19th October as well! Hereby joining this thread!

My timeline so far:

20/7/2012 - Lodgement of SA SS (updated on 1/8/2012)

19/10/2012 - Approval of SA SS

19/10/2012 - Invitation from SkillSelect

22/10/2012 - Lodgement of Visa (uploaded all documents)

24/10/2012 - Medical Checkup completed

I found that the system is really crappy, especially the bugs that will make you absolutely worried about the documents that you've uploaded. I have been logging in quite often today (24/10), and to my surprise, that all my documents were gone, and the message shown was "no attachments available". I've then tried again after a while, all of them came back. And now, they are gone again!

Well, guess the next step is to wait for CO allocation!

All the best guys!

Earlier you were asking about proper link to check your status, did you get it? What do you see there?

It's the same link which I was using earlier. The link which you had provided earlier was for 175 visa only. For 190 visa the link to check the status is https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/elp/app?login and I have been using this link only to check the status of my application. I do not see any updates to my medicals yet in my account.

Congratulations syloh2000!!!! :smile: Hope you hear from your CO soon!

Hi Delta Tango,

I am presuming that you got an email confirming from DIAC on 10 Oct 2012 that they have received a valid application from you, isn't it. Isn't that what you meant by stating Visa application sent? So if that is the case and you have got a CO on 23rd Oct 2012, I would then hope perhaps I should be hearing from a CO as well since my application was acknowledged by DIAC on 8th Oct 2012.

Can you please confirm my understanding? Also please let us know the name of the CO and he belongs from which team?

Thanks.

Hi jbb

Yes my 190 application was lodged 10/10/2012 and my CO was allocated 23/10/2012. I wasn't expecting to hear so quickly as the website states within 5 weeks, hopefully you will hear soon as it looks as if you're all set! I'm still waiting for my police checks to come back and I have my meds on Friday. My CO is from team 2 LC.

Delta

Hi jbb

Yes my 190 application was lodged 10/10/2012 and my CO was allocated 23/10/2012. I wasn't expecting to hear so quickly as the website states within 5 weeks, hopefully you will hear soon as it looks as if you're all set! I'm still waiting for my police checks to come back and I have my meds on Friday. My CO is from team 2 LC.

Delta

Thanks Delta for replying. I sure hope that I also get to hear from a CO either this week or latest by next week. Has the CO asked for any documents or he has just emailed you telling you know that he is looking into your application now.

jbb

Hi jbb

Delta

Hi, ours lodged 15th Oct so hopefully we will hear about CO next weds if it is that quick!!