A Sad Post...Squem

Bobj

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Many a great night spent with Squem in chat, and also on facebook, even through her illness she was always entertaining and upbeat, a true gem and a credit to her wonderful family.. and of course one of our original smartie gang members here on pio! Squem you will greatly be missed,

RIP Emma and make sure you teach those angels how to bake your famous cup cakes!!! xx

Guest shaunaforoz

So very sad....makes you wonder what sort of God takes somebody so young. Rest In Peace, I did not know you but my heart goes out to your family and your PIO friends.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest 101126

Hi everyone, for those that do not know I am Emma's dad and would like to thank everyone for the very kind comments on this thread. Tracy, I and Emma's sisters are so grateful for all the kind words we have received from so many quarters. It's testimony to Emma that so many people from Australia, UK and America have taken time out to offer their support.

Emma fought long and hard against Cancer and medical staff here in Canberra never tired in giving constant support and treatment to her despite them telling us more than a year ago that her cancer was incurable, we are endebted to all the staff at the Canberra hospital who helped Emma through her treatment. Emma passed peacefully and without pain with all of the family and her very best friend by her side, she fought hard and with great dignity and became much loved by those that look after her.

Again thank you to everyone

Guest The Pom Queen
Hi everyone, for those that do not know I am Emma's dad and would like to thank everyone for the very kind comments on this thread. Tracy, I and Emma's sisters are so grateful for all the kind words we have received from so many quarters. It's testimony to Emma that so many people from Australia, UK and America have taken time out to offer their support.

Emma fought long and hard against Cancer and medical staff here in Canberra never tired in giving constant support and treatment to her despite them telling us more than a year ago that her cancer was incurable, we are endebted to all the staff at the Canberra hospital who helped Emma through her treatment. Emma passed peacefully and without pain with all of the family and her very best friend by her side, she fought hard and with great dignity and became much loved by those that look after her.

Again thank you to everyone

Emma was a wonderful young lady and touched the hearts of many, she is missed by all of us.

Lots of hugs to you and your family, :hug: :hug:

Thank you for letting us know Bob ... a new shining star in heaven. Thoughts are with her family and friends xx

To Emma's family - your daughter touched many people here for her laughter and vitality - a beautiful young lady in every way.

RIP Emma such a gorgeous girl. My thoughts are with the family and friends.

Its posts like this that puts everything into perspective. Lifes to short. It makes us even more determined to chase our dream and not give up.

Archived