A Sad Post...Squem

Bobj

Earlier today, I was informed that one of our earlier members had passed away. Her username was Squem.

About 3 years ago, she started on PIO to get info on Canberra and wanted so badly to get to Australia. A scant two years ago Squem achieved her dream. And now, in her early twenties, she has left us.

SQUEM.jpg

I am so proud to have counted this bright, happy, young lady as one of my close PIO friends.

Indebted to you, Sue, for informing me.

Cheers, Bobj.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Magnetic6

This is beyond tragic. What an amazing girl Squem was, her personality and great sense of humour quite literally leapt from the screen.

I'll always remember roaring with laughter with you and the gang in the chatroom, you'll always be a part of my Australian journey and for that I'm truly grateful.

Thanks Bobj for the wonderful photo and to Sue for the message.

Sending so much love to Squem's devastated family xxxx

Guest guest30085

Oh no how tragic :(

So very sad - my thoughts and condolences to her friends and family at such a sad time.

Squem was moving over to join her family (parents)? If I remember correctly?

Earlier today, I was informed that one of our earlier members had passed away. Her username was Squem.

About 3 years ago, she started on PIO to get info on Canberra and wanted so badly to get to Australia. A scant two years ago Squem achieved her dream. And now, in her early twenties, she has left us.

SQUEM.jpg

I am so proud to have counted this bright, happy, young lady as one of my close PIO friends.

Indebted to you, Sue, for informing me.

Cheers, Bobj.

I am deeply sad to hear this tragic news, i remember talking to squem on many occasions and i am pretty sure she came from my neck of the woods, terrible waste of such a lovely young person, very sad my thoughts are with her family at this time. Thanks for telling us bob.

Archived