What have you done today to get yourself to OZ?

thewebweazel

Been searching the web for rentals & emailing them to the hubby down under.....thank god hes on earlies otherwise his phone would have likely been thrown across the room haha.... aww long distance love ♥

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally nailed down the details for our validation trip. London to Singapore for 3 nights, onto Bris for 8 nights to stay with our good friends who started their adventure Feb 2011, then 4 nights in Sydney before the long drag home!! Hotel sorted in Sydney and almost in Singapore.

I submitted our EOI, only got 55 points till Dh does ielts on Saturday. But it seems like so long since I've done anything visa wise I just had to do something!

There was even a brief affair with ideas of Canada :what: ! Forgive us please POI!

I submitted our EOI, only got 55 points till Dh does ielts on Saturday. But it seems like so long since I've done anything visa wise I just had to do something!

There was even a brief affair with ideas of Canada :what: ! Forgive us please POI!

Keeping everything crossed for Sat Hon xx

Our 457 visa was approved yesterday! Right after seeing that email, we got the results of the cats' blood test so they are set to make the journey. The house is on the market and we've just had the first viewing. Fingers crossed that it sells before we go.

Reading this thread for ideas (it's really really helpful) , applied for the transcripts for my degree and post grad qualifications from my University so I can start gathering evidence for my skills assessment and assessment to work as a Solicitor in Australia, created a table of things I need to pay for in the visa process (those £'s are just adding up!)

Today I got an email from ANMAC telling me they've received my documents and will start to review them. They say it could take more than 12 weeks, I hope not! I'm going to spend the next few weeks making sure I have everything I need to apply for the visa, and work on an Aussie CV.

I emailed my ward sister today ( while of ill with pneumonia ) asking her basically can she get her arse in gear and do my skills reference by next week so i can send of all docs to ANMAC. Grrrr only 4 weeks after i asked her originally and on her list of things to do...........Long list i guess :S

​Fingers crossed xx

I emailed my ward sister today ( while of ill with pneumonia ) asking her basically can she get her arse in gear and do my skills reference by next week so i can send of all docs to ANMAC. Grrrr only 4 weeks after i asked her originally and on her list of things to do...........Long list i guess :S ​Fingers crossed xx

Good luck, i hope she gets it done for you quickly. I had same problem, one of my former managers took an extra 8 WEEKS longer than everyone else, so instead of applying to ANMAC in March, I had top wait till May. So frustrating to have to rely on other people.

Guest KazG
Received our visa grant today!

Lou

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations & good luck

Archived