What have you done today to get yourself to OZ?

thewebweazel

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hoffer

ooooh good day so far my NAB bank account details just came through and written the letter of intent for taking daughter out of school

Sold my lovely lovely dining table *sniff* I trawled all over looking for a table like it and had to part with it this evening *double sniff*

Seriously, was hoping it wouldn't sell and we'd have to take it with us but no, of course someone snapped it up *triple sniff*

I have torn the house apart trying to find our TRA outcome letter! Why it's not in the folder with everything else is beyond me! ....... The search continues!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

O I hate those things when they happen. One thing, it should be *there* and its not. I feel your pain.

I have torn the house apart trying to find our TRA outcome letter! Why it's not in the folder with everything else is beyond me! ....... The search continues!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

OMG Hon, keeping everything crossed here that it turns up.

I'll keep looking but I've emailed tra anyway to ask for a new one, I'm not even sure God knows how long the response will take!

Good Luck with that one Hon, you know how quick they are:confused: It will turn up by the time they get back to you.

Are you sure you hadn't scanned it previously onto your computer? Not original copy I know, but at least it is a copy.

Good Luck with that one Hon, you know how quick they are:confused: It will turn up by the time they get back to you.

Are you sure you hadn't scanned it previously onto your computer? Not original copy I know, but at least it is a copy.

I know it'll probably turn up but I've looked everywhere it should be! Def hadn't scanned it :mad:

Shippers coming into two weeks. I have been going through 'keepsake' boxes to see if i can reduce them! Impossible! Too attached to my kids drawings, art, cards etc...!!! Hubby will clearly have to take fewer clothes to make room for it all!! x

Spent 8 hours painting the kitchen on Saturday, and have done the garden and started glossing all the woodwork this evening after work. Agents are coming tomorrow evening to do a valuation, so we're on major tart up duty. My major tart up will take more than a bit of paint once all this is done. I've aged about 10 bloody years in the last few months being here!

Took my dog to the vets for her blood tests, kennel cough and flea/tick treatment - £190, Bargain!!!!!!!!! Fingers crossed all is ok. All being well, one more trip to the vets on 26/7 for final health check and then off she flys on 28th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today I have sorted out borrowing some temporary furniture from family. we are shipping ours out a few months earlier as we were told it would take up to 14 weeks. I have also realised that means I have to ship the furniture mid August so I better pick someone soon. Eek!!!

Guest scrumpy

Painting,painting,painting, to be told by the letting agent, there really is no need!!

Still, the house will look prestine for first time ever,and then were off ;)

Checked my credit card balance to see if Vic Uni have taken any money, they have so that means my skills assessment is under way. Not sure why I bothered because my agent told me it was and they would be in touch as and when (hurry up) lol

IELTS results came through, overall 8.5. So happy. I had to do IELTS academic for my skills assessment after having already done general IELTS back in January! This was the final thing I needed for skills assessment to be complete, so im hoping very soon I will be able to lodge EOI :biggrin:

Archived