Leaving because of racism experience

Guest jininiel

Time for me to face reality, stop tilting at windmills, and face facts. Australia IS a racist country and not just racist, but homophobic, mysoginist, ageist, in short, an all round NASTY place to live.

Hordes of white neo-Nazi, neo KKK, skinheads roam the streets of all the major cities, attacking anybody they consider to be different. Even whites are not safe, firstly because they will attack you if they think you are gay, and secondly, because gangs of vigilantes from the various ethnic groups roam the streets taking revenge on any white person they see.

Imagine South Africa if Apartheid had been successful. Why do you think so many South Africans have flooded to Australia?

For anyone else - BEWARE!

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tidying quote?? its exactly the same isnt it?am i in the twilight zone here?!!:goofy:

Call me a perfectionist mate, but you had a stray random [\B] in there and it does my head in to see bad quoting. Talking of which, have you ever done bad quoting in real life? You know, for bricks and that?

Time for me to face reality, stop tilting at windmills, and face facts. Australia IS a racist country and not just racist, but homophobic, mysoginist, ageist, in short, an all round NASTY place to live.

Hordes of white neo-Nazi, neo KKK, skinheads roam the streets of all the major cities, attacking anybody they consider to be different. Even whites are not safe, firstly because they will attack you if they think you are gay, and secondly, because gangs of vigilantes from the various ethnic groups roam the streets taking revenge on any white person they see.

Imagine South Africa if Apartheid had been successful. Why do you think so many South Africans have flooded to Australia?

For anyone else - BEWARE!

Did you make your appointment in time?

crikey if we talked about other races like we are on here about Ozzies and British, we'd be called racist, but we're not because it's ok it's the Ozzies, we're talking about............no way can you label a whole nation racist,

Cal

Call me a perfectionist mate, but you had a stray random [\B] in there and it does my head in to see bad quoting. Talking of which, have you ever done bad quoting in real life? You know, for bricks and that?

So your spellchecking posts now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wtf:arghh:,chill a little h,or where will it end?loads of foreigners on here who dont have english as their first language(like me!),might intimidate them into not posting,just a thought............:wubclub:

No,i dont rip people off,i'd feel too guilty,fair days work for a fair days pay is all

So your spellchecking posts now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wtf:arghh:,chill a little h,or where will it end?loads of foreigners on here who dont have english as their first language(like me!),might intimidate them into not posting,just a thought............:wubclub:

No,i dont rip people off,i'd feel too guilty,fair days work for a fair days pay is all[/quote

I'm not changing wording or spelling mate, just sorting out quotes.

See what I've done there? Annoying isn't it?

No,i dont rip people off,i'd feel too guilty,fair days work for a fair days pay is all[/quote

I'm not changing wording or spelling mate, just sorting out quotes.

See what I've done there? Annoying isn't it?

Well tbh i thought you said you had taken out a stray going by your reply?anyway........

Just out of interest - do they still tell the $2 coin joke in Oz? It used to be in common use, even in the work place. I always found it distasteful.

I've been here since (almost) the Dark Ages and I've never heard it - or even heard OF it - even from my OH and his mates whose jokes weren't known for their taste.

I still bear physical scars on my arm from the time a Lebanese migrant in Sydney slashed me with a scissors (and this was after holding a shovel aloft and looking around furtively to see if he could get away with decapitating me). Reason ? Because I am Aussie (Pom by birth) and he and his wife and large extended family did not want their Lebanese children mixing with Aussies, whom they described graphically via a selection of four letter words with overtones of accusation that all Aussies indulge in bestiality and are the result of bestiality

An Italian family which had been in Australia for close to 40 years at that point and who still chose to speak in their Italian dialect, defamed me in graphic terms by accusing me of being basically a street walker when their son presented me with an engagement ring in front of them. Reason ? They didn't want their son marrying outside of his race. Those Italians arrived in Australia, dozens of them from the same Italian village. Sixty years later, they still speak their own dialect with a bare smattering of English. SIXTY YEARS. They mix only with their own. They give work to their own. They marry within their own. They despise Australians, despite they've milked this country in every possible way, including insurance fraud, phony workers' comp, and hosting Italians who lived with them for five years for the sole purpose of qualifying for an Aussie pension - after which they returned to Italy and lived thenceforth off the Aussie taxpayer. They still all live in the same suburb they landed in after arriving from Italy. It's their Little Italy. Not an hour passes without their saying dolefully how much they miss 'superior' Italy, with its superior people, superior food, superior fashion, superior morals, etc. They simply transplanted their village from Italy to Australia. To them, Australia is something to criticise, to blame. And when you ask they why they're still here in 'inferior' Australia, you risk a torrent of rapid Italian between them as they glare at you

The Pakistani muslim migrant workers at our local supermarket here in Australia's largest city seethe with hated to the point I've spoken with the manager about it on several occasions. For example, three muslim male staff-members walking abreast directly at me and making no attempt at all to adopt single file or to defer to a much older female customer. They fully expected me to duck to the side to allow them to pass. When I didn't, I was shouldered aside, because they refused to accomodate me in any way. Groups of muslim shelf-packers gather in groups of up to half a dozen and jabber away in their own language right there in the middle of aisles and obviously expect paying customers to duck and weave to pass them. The traitorous Aussie govt. brought them here under the lie of 'skills shortage'. Certainly -- because clearly Aussie kids can't be employed in the intellectual sphere of shelf stacking. The middle-eastern security man, who pointedly stalks white, middle class Australians - intimidates them, as did the jet black replacement security guard who decided an elderly woman and I needed to have our private conversation monitored (she was in fact discussing her problematic grandson). The huge security man planted himself between us there at the brocolli display and reached between us constantly, pretending to examine pieces of brocolli, until we scattered. And let's not neglect to mention the muslim deli staff who despite the fact I'd taken a numbered slip and had waited patiently for my turn to be served, elected to serve one of their own who'd just arrived at the counter. And he was male. So I was clearly expected to subserviently defer to a male. I didn't. Instead, I said, ' Excuse me, I'm next to be served. Here's my number. That man just arrived and you know he did. We don't put men above women in this country, you know '. For that I was punished and am still being punished to a degree, by being ignored for several minutes by the deli staff who laugh and joke in their own language while staring pointedly at me

Racism ? You bet there's racism in Australia. And very often, it's Aussies who're the target

I still bear physical scars on my arm from the time a Lebanese migrant in Sydney slashed me with a scissors (and this was after holding a shovel aloft and looking around furtively to see if he could get away with decapitating me). Reason ? Because I am Aussie (Pom by birth) and he and his wife and large extended family did not want their Lebanese children mixing with Aussies, whom they described graphically via a selection of four letter words with overtones of accusation that all Aussies indulge in bestiality and are the result of bestiality

An Italian family which had been in Australia for close to 40 years at that point and who still chose to speak in their Italian dialect, defamed me in graphic terms by accusing me of being basically a street walker when their son presented me with an engagement ring in front of them. Reason ? They didn't want their son marrying outside of his race. Those Italians arrived in Australia, dozens of them from the same Italian village. Sixty years later, they still speak their own dialect with a bare smattering of English. SIXTY YEARS. They mix only with their own. They give work to their own. They marry within their own. They despise Australians, despite they've milked this country in every possible way, including insurance fraud, phony workers' comp, and hosting Italians who lived with them for five years for the sole purpose of qualifying for an Aussie pension - after which they returned to Italy and lived thenceforth off the Aussie taxpayer. They still all live in the same suburb they landed in after arriving from Italy. It's their Little Italy. Not an hour passes without their saying dolefully how much they miss 'superior' Italy, with its superior people, superior food, superior fashion, superior morals, etc. They simply transplanted their village from Italy to Australia. To them, Australia is something to criticise, to blame. And when you ask they why they're still here in 'inferior' Australia, you risk a torrent of rapid Italian between them as they glare at you

The Pakistani muslim migrant workers at our local supermarket here in Australia's largest city seethe with hated to the point I've spoken with the manager about it on several occasions. For example, three muslim male staff-members walking abreast directly at me and making no attempt at all to adopt single file or to defer to a much older female customer. They fully expected me to duck to the side to allow them to pass. When I didn't, I was shouldered aside, because they refused to accomodate me in any way. Groups of muslim shelf-packers gather in groups of up to half a dozen and jabber away in their own language right there in the middle of aisles and obviously expect paying customers to duck and weave to pass them. The traitorous Aussie govt. brought them here under the lie of 'skills shortage'. Certainly -- because clearly Aussie kids can't be employed in the intellectual sphere of shelf stacking. The middle-eastern security man, who pointedly stalks white, middle class Australians - intimidates them, as did the jet black replacement security guard who decided an elderly woman and I needed to have our private conversation monitored (she was in fact discussing her problematic grandson). The huge security man planted himself between us there at the brocolli display and reached between us constantly, pretending to examine pieces of brocolli, until we scattered. And let's not neglect to mention the muslim deli staff who despite the fact I'd taken a numbered slip and had waited patiently for my turn to be served, elected to serve one of their own who'd just arrived at the counter. And he was male. So I was clearly expected to subserviently defer to a male. I didn't. Instead, I said, ' Excuse me, I'm next to be served. Here's my number. That man just arrived and you know he did. We don't put men above women in this country, you know '. For that I was punished and am still being punished to a degree, by being ignored for several minutes by the deli staff who laugh and joke in their own language while staring pointedly at me

Racism ? You bet there's racism in Australia. And very often, it's Aussies who're the target

Jeeeeez,i'd be getting a bit paranoid if all that happened to me:goofy:,those jet black security guards are reknowned for being nosy btw!

Jeeeeez,i'd be getting a bit paranoid if all that happened to me:goofy:,those jet black security guards are reknowned for being nosy btw!

Paranoid ? If I were inclined to paranoia -- would I have chosen to befriend so many new-australians ? Think about that a moment. It might take you several moments ...

But let's talk about 'paranoia', shall we ? The hysterical paranoia of India's minister for foreign affairs is a good example. A young child was found dead by the side of the road last year. Immediately, Indian media began carping about 'racist Australia', clearly implying or perhaps I should say, outright accusing an Australian of killing the boy. And of course, the reason an Australian would kill the boy was 'racism'.

There were rabid calls to halt all Indian students from studying in Australia. And the Indian media and the minister for indian foreign affairs demanded an 'apology' from the Australian government.

Paranoia ? I'll leave you to cast those accusations. What the rest of us know is that it was subsequently discovered that an Indian male, from the household of the murdered child -- was responsible. That Indian male had driven around with the child's body in the boot of his car before disposing of it by the roadside.

Didn't see any apologies by the Indian foreign affairs minister, did we ? No, we did not. Nor did the Indian media trumpet the news that the murderer in fact was Indian

Or, perhaps you'd like to discuss the 'paranoia' surrounding the death of an Indian woman in Australia. Raped and murdered. And again, 'racist Australians' were accused of the murder. And again the screeching about withdrawing Indian students from Australia and the familiar demands for 'action' by Indian foreign affairs. Until of course, it was revealed that an Indian who'd been too leniently dealt with by the courts for his *previous* attacks on women -- was exposed as the murderer

There are dozens of such stories, and it wasn't 'racist Aussies' to blame

Take for example the gang rapes of Australian girls by animalistic packs of middle eastern youths. The case is well documented, very. Those girls were threatened before they even reached the courts, but they bravely gave evidence against the migrant thugs who'd called them 'Skippies' as they gang raped them. And middle eastern elders admitted to the Sydney media that ' Of course the rapes were racially motivated. Those boys went around looking for Australian girls to degrade '

Why ? Why do they want to degrade and victimise the host population ? Grant us the pearls of your wisdom, please. Is it 'paranoia' which causes non-white migrants to target the host population ? Or is it jealousy ? Is it primitive ignorance ? Is it an attempt to dominate the host population ?

Your ball

Paranoid ? If I were inclined to paranoia -- would I have chosen to befriend so many new-australians ? Think about that a moment. It might take you several moments ...

But let's talk about 'paranoia', shall we ? The hysterical paranoia of India's minister for foreign affairs is a good example. A young child was found dead by the side of the road last year. Immediately, Indian media began carping about 'racist Australia', clearly implying or perhaps I should say, outright accusing an Australian of killing the boy. And of course, the reason an Australian would kill the boy was 'racism'.

There were rabid calls to halt all Indian students from studying in Australia. And the Indian media and the minister for indian foreign affairs demanded an 'apology' from the Australian government.

Paranoia ? I'll leave you to cast those accusations. What the rest of us know is that it was subsequently discovered that an Indian male, from the household of the murdered child -- was responsible. That Indian male had driven around with the child's body in the boot of his car before disposing of it by the roadside.

Didn't see any apologies by the Indian foreign affairs minister, did we ? No, we did not. Nor did the Indian media trumpet the news that the murderer in fact was Indian

Or, perhaps you'd like to discuss the 'paranoia' surrounding the death of an Indian woman in Australia. Raped and murdered. And again, 'racist Australians' were accused of the murder. And again the screeching about withdrawing Indian students from Australia and the familiar demands for 'action' by Indian foreign affairs. Until of course, it was revealed that an Indian who'd been too leniently dealt with by the courts for his *previous* attacks on women -- was exposed as the murderer

There are dozens of such stories, and it wasn't 'racist Aussies' to blame

Take for example the gang rapes of Australian girls by animalistic packs of middle eastern youths. The case is well documented, very. Those girls were threatened before they even reached the courts, but they bravely gave evidence against the migrant thugs who'd called them 'Skippies' as they gang raped them. And middle eastern elders admitted to the Sydney media that ' Of course the rapes were racially motivated. Those boys went around looking for Australian girls to degrade '

Why ? Why do they want to degrade and victimise the host population ? Grant us the pearls of your wisdom, please. Is it 'paranoia' which causes non-white migrants to target the host population ? Or is it jealousy ? Is it primitive ignorance ? Is it an attempt to dominate the host population ?

Your ball

I knew it would be a long one but..................:biglaugh:

I havnt said aussies are racist have i??!!

I just said that if THAT many people disliked me, as they seem to with you,i'd be getting a bit paranoid,OR maybe having a little look at myself?

Cherrypicking certain crimes carried out by SOME migrants surely doesnt mean they are all like that,or are you saying they are?(as a migrant yourself btw)

Re Italians and lebanese living in their own areas,brits do the same to some extent,i wouldnt have thought there was anything sinister in that.

I'm in the UK right now & if you actually think it's not racist, just Google the term "English Defence League".

Sorry i may have the wrong end of the stick here but are you saying that the UK is racist or the EDL?:unsure:

Do you still have offies up there? All ours have gone :cry:

Were common tho,you'd probably be first to sign the petition to stop one opening by yer:tongue::laugh::wink:,4 cans of Bavaria 5% £2.99:jiggy:,wheres me arl mate Burnett,still no reply?

Awwwwwwwwww not gonna be an even longer post is it?!:unsure::no:

Were common tho,you'd probably be first to sign the petition to stop one opening by yer:tongue::laugh::wink:,4 cans of Bavaria 5% £2.99:jiggy:,wheres me arl mate Burnett,still no reply?

I am commom too :tongue:

I knew it would be a long one but..................:biglaugh:

I havnt said aussies are racist have i??!!

I just said that if THAT many people disliked me, as they seem to with you,i'd be getting a bit paranoid,OR maybe having a little look at myself?

Cherrypicking certain crimes carried out by SOME migrants surely doesnt mean they are all like that,or are you saying they are?(as a migrant yourself btw)

Re Italians and lebanese living in their own areas,brits do the same to some extent,i wouldnt have thought there was anything sinister in that.

The non-English speaking migrants also attacked their own children, it should be known. Reason? Because they didn't want their children mixing with the host population, of which I was one

Are you going to suggest the children of anti-Australian migrant parents should also 'look at themselves' ?

Now let's move to Harris Park, Sydney. Let's visit Youtube. When you've found it, make note of the Indian migrants and students swarming the night-time streets of Harris park, ready to brawl with Muslim migrants who the Indians accuse of attacking and murdering them. Should the Indians 'look at themselves' for attracting the aggression of muslim migrants ?

Youtube again: 'Middle Eastern Gangs'. When you've found it, tell me what you saw. Because what everyone else sees (and this was a televised documentary about aggressive, anti-Australian middle eastern, predominantly muslim migrants in Australia, attacking and killing Aussies) is gangs of muslim migrants carrying knives, with scarves obscuring their faces as they graphically describe for the camera exactly HOW they stab and kill their victims. And those victims -- those who've been mutilated, stabbed, killed --- they're Aussies. Now, do you want to go to intensive care units and cemeteries and TELL those Aussies that they 'need to look at themselves' for being victim to rabid, violent, Aussie-hating migrants ? You want to blame those Aussie victims for being in the wrong place (their own streets) when the gangs targeted them ?

Then I guess you'll also suggest to Lakemba police that THEY 'need to look at themselves' too, huh ? For being subjected to drive by shootings by violent, armed, middle eastern migrant gangs

Your 'blame the victim' mentality might not go down too well in real life. And you won't be chortling in appreciation of your own wit out there in the real world

So be careful. Because if you are (1) actually IN Australia, despite your many posts and (2) if you are in Oz and become victim to migrant aggression -- then you aren't going to get much sympathy, are you ? And you wouldn't expect any, would you ? Because you'd know who to blame, wouldn't you ? That's right -- blame yourself -- blame the victim -- and take a good look at yourself. Right ?

Quote Pablo: Were common tho,you'd probably be first to sign the petition to stop one opening by yer:tongue::laugh::wink:,4 cans of Bavaria 5% £2.99:jiggy:,wheres me arl mate Burnett,still no reply?

---------------------------------------------

For some unexplained reason, Pablo, there were 'technical difficulties' which prevented me from submitting my last response

However, the difficulties were overcome, and above you'll discover some more unwanted truths

Ball in your court again

Archived