Leaving because of racism experience

Guest jininiel

I am commom too :tongue:

I know,"new money" you are,yer wont get accepted by them:wink:,the area where i bought my last hse had a petition to stop a bargain booze opening,one of the neighbours knocked round with it,there was one of those posh offies there at the time,forget the name,but dear!!!

I said "why would i vote against a bargain booze,its cheaper and its a few hundred yrds away anyway,not even in our rd",he said "because it will attract undesirable elements":rolleyes:,i said "i know,me,sorry im not signing it":laugh:,talk of the washhouse i was!:cute:

Is burnett back yet?one cant wait forever:wubclub:

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The non-English speaking migrants also attacked their own children, it should be known. Reason? Because they didn't want their children mixing with the host population, of which I was one

Are you going to suggest the children of anti-Australian migrant parents should also 'look at themselves' ?

Now let's move to Harris Park, Sydney. Let's visit Youtube. When you've found it, make note of the Indian migrants and students swarming the night-time streets of Harris park, ready to brawl with Muslim migrants who the Indians accuse of attacking and murdering them. Should the Indians 'look at themselves' for attracting the aggression of muslim migrants ?

Youtube again: 'Middle Eastern Gangs'. When you've found it, tell me what you saw. Because what everyone else sees (and this was a televised documentary about aggressive, anti-Australian middle eastern, predominantly muslim migrants in Australia, attacking and killing Aussies) is gangs of muslim migrants carrying knives, with scarves obscuring their faces as they graphically describe for the camera exactly HOW they stab and kill their victims. And those victims -- those who've been mutilated, stabbed, killed --- they're Aussies. Now, do you want to go to intensive care units and cemeteries and TELL those Aussies that they 'need to look at themselves' for being victim to rabid, violent, Aussie-hating migrants ? You want to blame those Aussie victims for being in the wrong place (their own streets) when the gangs targeted them ?

Then I guess you'll also suggest to Lakemba police that THEY 'need to look at themselves' too, huh ? For being subjected to drive by shootings by violent, armed, middle eastern migrant gangs

Your 'blame the victim' mentality might not go down too well in real life. And you won't be chortling in appreciation of your own wit out there in the real world

So be careful. Because if you are (1) actually IN Australia, despite your many posts and (2) if you are in Oz and become victim to migrant aggression -- then you aren't going to get much sympathy, are you ? And you wouldn't expect any, would you ? Because you'd know who to blame, wouldn't you ? That's right -- blame yourself -- blame the victim -- and take a good look at yourself. Right ?

Good elements and bad in every race and culture isnt there?its that simple to me,nor do i blame the victim either,where was that?????:idea:

If i come across migrant aggression i'l deal with it the same way ive dealt with any aggression ive faced,fight fire with fire,simple as that.

Anything else?

Some music-lover still up this time of night

If so, why not settle back and listen to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skp1MjGEr_w

It's a clip from the mainstream media on Youtube

The subject: oh this couldn't be happening, according to Pablo

No, the mainstream news must need to 'look at itself'

because this little ditty is ' Muslim Rappers in Australia, Singing About Killing Australians'

Gee, the Aussie population must also need to 'look at itself '

It MUST be the host population's fault -- for allowing in migrants who want to kill them

Maybe we'll be told the entire Aussie population is 'paranoid' ?

Guest guest37336
Paranoid ? If I were inclined to paranoia -- would I have chosen to befriend so many new-australians ? Think about that a moment. It might take you several moments ...

But let's talk about 'paranoia', shall we ? The hysterical paranoia of India's minister for foreign affairs is a good example. A young child was found dead by the side of the road last year. Immediately, Indian media began carping about 'racist Australia', clearly implying or perhaps I should say, outright accusing an Australian of killing the boy. And of course, the reason an Australian would kill the boy was 'racism'.

There were rabid calls to halt all Indian students from studying in Australia. And the Indian media and the minister for indian foreign affairs demanded an 'apology' from the Australian government.

Paranoia ? I'll leave you to cast those accusations. What the rest of us know is that it was subsequently discovered that an Indian male, from the household of the murdered child -- was responsible. That Indian male had driven around with the child's body in the boot of his car before disposing of it by the roadside.

Didn't see any apologies by the Indian foreign affairs minister, did we ? No, we did not. Nor did the Indian media trumpet the news that the murderer in fact was Indian

Or, perhaps you'd like to discuss the 'paranoia' surrounding the death of an Indian woman in Australia. Raped and murdered. And again, 'racist Australians' were accused of the murder. And again the screeching about withdrawing Indian students from Australia and the familiar demands for 'action' by Indian foreign affairs. Until of course, it was revealed that an Indian who'd been too leniently dealt with by the courts for his *previous* attacks on women -- was exposed as the murderer

There are dozens of such stories, and it wasn't 'racist Aussies' to blame

Take for example the gang rapes of Australian girls by animalistic packs of middle eastern youths. The case is well documented, very. Those girls were threatened before they even reached the courts, but they bravely gave evidence against the migrant thugs who'd called them 'Skippies' as they gang raped them. And middle eastern elders admitted to the Sydney media that ' Of course the rapes were racially motivated. Those boys went around looking for Australian girls to degrade '

Why ? Why do they want to degrade and victimise the host population ? Grant us the pearls of your wisdom, please. Is it 'paranoia' which causes non-white migrants to target the host population ? Or is it jealousy ? Is it primitive ignorance ? Is it an attempt to dominate the host population ?

Your ball

:shocked::shocked::policeman:

Don't mention the word 'Ball'.

Pablo will start going on about football again.:wideeyed::biglaugh::wubclub::wink:

Cheers Tony.:cool:

Some music-lover still up this time of night

If so, why not settle back and listen to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skp1MjGEr_w

It's a clip from the mainstream media on Youtube

The subject: oh this couldn't be happening, according to Pablo

No, the mainstream news must need to 'look at itself'

because this little ditty is ' Muslim Rappers in Australia, Singing About Killing Australians'

Gee, the Aussie population must also need to 'look at itself '

It MUST be the host population's fault -- for allowing in migrants who want to kill them

Maybe we'll be told the entire Aussie population is 'paranoid' ?

Well thats it then,5 no-mark wannabe gangsters sing about killing Aussies and all muslims must be the same eh?

I never said Aussies were paranoid,i just said ....if as many people in my local supermarket disliked me as much as you make out they dislike you,i'd be getting paranoid:radar:

So lets get this straight then,are you saying ALL italians,lebanese,muslim migrants hate aussies?a simple yes or no would do,but i wont hold my breath on that,here yer go burnett,have one of these off me:wubclub::wink:

Indians brawling with Lebanese muslims

Youtube: Indians assaulted by Lebanese youths

The Indian media tried to blame Aussies

But in fact, the problem began in the sub-continent -- Indians vs Muslims

and they brought it to Australia

then have the hide to demand Aussies 'do something about it'

Racism in Australia ? Oh, there's racism alright. And it's imported into Australia and comes in with the migrants - just a continuation of the brawling they indulged in in their own countries

Indians brawling with Lebanese muslims

Youtube: Indians assaulted by Lebanese youths

The Indian media tried to blame Aussies

But in fact, the problem began in the sub-continent -- Indians vs Muslims

and they brought it to Australia

then have the hide to demand Aussies 'do something about it'

Racism in Australia ? Oh, there's racism alright. And it's imported into Australia and comes in with the migrants - just a continuation of the brawling they indulged in in their own countries

Im certain that some cultures/races carry on their arguments in Australia,but i also still think its the minority,most of the biker gangs are white arent they?well they get accused of running the drugs trade etc,do we brand all white aussies the same then?

Guest guest37336

I must have lived in a true Utopia when in Australia because I can with hand on heart say that I very rarely met any undue racism. Of course it exists, and the occasional Pommy joke happen, but to label ALL those of a different skin colour, beliefs, religion as racist and to scaremonger is not only WHOLLY irresponsible, but also akin to racism of the highest order in itself.:mad::mad:

This is exactly how flipping stabbings, mugging, rapes, wars and conflicts come about, because of grossly over exaggerated statements concerning certain sectors of society (wherever in the world that may be).:mad:

Cheers Tony.

Mainstream media here reporting how an Indian killed an Aussie before fleeing back to India after swapping passports with another Indian

Youtube: INDIAN STUDENT KILLS INNOCENT AUSTRALIAN TEENAGER

Ive only just noticed btw burnett,how come your not on my freinds list?:wubclub::smile:

More from the mainstream media

You need to listen to this one

It highlights that Indian government blames Aussies for 'racist attacks' at the slightest opportunity and with increasing frequency

Yet time and again, it's shown that Aussies had nothing to do with it. Nothing

So listen to this. An Indian claiming he was set alight in a 'racist attack'. Yet subsequent investigations and a confession finally from the Indian

revealed he set himself alight in order to perpetrate insurance fraud

Youtube: Indian man burned in racist attack in Australia: Fraud

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBjnPHmGbrQ&NR=1

Indian Student charged with murders of Indian brothers Australia

Youtube:

Mainstream media, not rumour

All these crimes were of course, blamed initially upon supposedly 'racist Australians'

Crime figures have exploded commensurate with immigration numbers

Would be no surprise, would it, if Australians reacted by becoming wary of 3rd world migrants

Guest guest37336

Reference several posts on this thread can I just remind folks that some of the posts concerning this subject are one persons, and one persons view only.

Having said that, Burnett, would you please stop posting not only inflammatory comments, but it must be said 'racist' in the extreme and the very thing you purport to be against.:mad:

This is your last warning on the matter.

Lebanese Car Hoons in Sydney

Mainstream media

on Youtube

' Lebanese Car Hoons in Sydney'

These are 3rd and 4th generation Lebanese, not recent migrants, incidentally

No respect for the law

No respect for the host population or religious celebrations of the host population

No respect for the poor people who own homes and businesses

But you'd better respect THEIR claimed religion

Four Pakistani Brothers Gang Rape Young White Girls in Sydney

Youtube

Mainstream media news report

Tell me when I post a report of Aussies raping minorities, won't you ?

Because this is a thread supposedly about 'Aussie racists '

Instead, we're seeing that Aussies are the VICTIMS

Victims of those so generously allowed into our country

Burnett,as much as yer cant stand me,i'l still say this,WHY dont yer stop posting those links and yer might not be banned,you've made yer point,"some" migrants are lawless,just as "some" Aussies are no doubt,now go and have a lie down luv:wink:

Why would I be 'banned' for posting the truth ? The truth as reported in the mainstream Australian media ?

Does this forum 'ban' the truth ? If so, why ?

There were page after page of people in this thread claiming Australians are 'ignorant', are 'racist', are 'uneducated', are 'untravelled'

Page after page. And they weren't banned I see

So it's ok with this site to defame Australians, but it's not ok with this site to present the truth, the opposite side of the coin ? Why would that be, do you think ?

It's ok to describe Aussies in this forum as ignorant, disgusting, racists ? But it's not ok to show -- from impeccable sources -- the reasons Australians have for viewing 3rd world migrants with caution, with reserve ?

Are you suggesting this site is biased in favour of untruths ?

Don't you believe people reading this site are entitled to know the facts, the clear facts ?

But then again, anyone with any intelligence would begin to put 2 and 2 together, wouldn't they ? And they'd wonder about this one-sided presentation of the situation, because it doesn't make sense, does it -- that Aussies would be 'racist' and 'ignorant' etc. --- yet half the world wants to COME to Australia. Which implies very strongly that Aussies are being misrepresented. So I've brought balance to the situation

And as you and millions of Aussies well know --- I haven't even revealed the uppermost tip of the iceberg here, as regards problems confronting ALL those who live in Australia as result of the disproportionate 3rd world migrant intake

After all, for those interested, there's a Youtube presentation of Australia's former Prime Minister, demanding that 3rd world migrants to Australia abide by Australian laws and conform with Australian culture -- or get out. And this was echoed in virtually identical comments by ex-Treasurer, Peter Costello. And it's all available online

Anyway, the truth will out, one way or another. If they ban me, so be it. I didn't post information for my own edification -- I already live here - I've already experienced it - I know it from first hand experience. But there are those who're going to sell their homes in the UK and elsewhere -- who're going to burn their bridges -- who're going to embark on the risk of a lifetime by bringing their families to Australia. And it's only fair they know before they set out on that journey that's it's not Aussies they need worry about, or Aussie 'racism', although it does exist and I felt its sting as a kid for speaking in my Pommy accent and for having Pommy red cheeks and for wearing 'soppy Pommy shoes' and having ' a stupid Pommy school satchel' etc.

So sure, there's a reluctance on the part of some, even many in the Australian population, who resent newcomers who're a risk to to their jobs. But Aussies won't bash and rape you just because you're white. Others will, but they won't be Aussies. So best people know that the same problems driving them out of the UK -- will be right here waiting for them when they get off the plane in Oz. People need to know that and to know it's not Disneyland here in Oz. Never was. Jobs have always been scarce here, and it's expensive. They need to know so they can make decisions with their eyes open. And painting Aussies falsely as 'ignorant, uneducated racists' as a way of papering over the very real problems, is cowardly and wrong and I won't be part of it, ban threats or not

See you Pablo :)

Guest stormgal

wow, you guys are still talking about this? :biglaugh:

...and now a public broadcast message from Burnett in Oz, kindly turn up your speakers:

[YOUTUBE]Mg3jrB6qrVU[/YOUTUBE]

Why would I be 'banned' for posting the truth ? The truth as reported in the mainstream Australian media ?

Does this forum 'ban' the truth ? If so, why ?

There were page after page of people in this thread claiming Australians are 'ignorant', are 'racist', are 'uneducated', are 'untravelled'

Page after page. And they weren't banned I see

So it's ok with this site to defame Australians, but it's not ok with this site to present the truth, the opposite side of the coin ? Why would that be, do you think ?

It's ok to describe Aussies in this forum as ignorant, disgusting, racists ? But it's not ok to show -- from impeccable sources -- the reasons Australians have for viewing 3rd world migrants with caution, with reserve ?

Are you suggesting this site is biased in favour of untruths ?

Don't you believe people reading this site are entitled to know the facts, the clear facts ?

But then again, anyone with any intelligence would begin to put 2 and 2 together, wouldn't they ? And they'd wonder about this one-sided presentation of the situation, because it doesn't make sense, does it -- that Aussies would be 'racist' and 'ignorant' etc. --- yet half the world wants to COME to Australia. Which implies very strongly that Aussies are being misrepresented. So I've brought balance to the situation

And as you and millions of Aussies well know --- I haven't even revealed the uppermost tip of the iceberg here, as regards problems confronting ALL those who live in Australia as result of the disproportionate 3rd world migrant intake

After all, for those interested, there's a Youtube presentation of Australia's former Prime Minister, demanding that 3rd world migrants to Australia abide by Australian laws and conform with Australian culture -- or get out. And this was echoed in virtually identical comments by ex-Treasurer, Peter Costello. And it's all available online

Anyway, the truth will out, one way or another. If they ban me, so be it. I didn't post information for my own edification -- I already live here - I've already experienced it - I know it from first hand experience. But there are those who're going to sell their homes in the UK and elsewhere -- who're going to burn their bridges -- who're going to embark on the risk of a lifetime by bringing their families to Australia. And it's only fair they know before they set out on that journey that's it's not Aussies they need worry about, or Aussie 'racism', although it does exist and I felt its sting as a kid for speaking in my Pommy accent and for having Pommy red cheeks and for wearing 'soppy Pommy shoes' and having ' a stupid Pommy school satchel' etc.

So sure, there's a reluctance on the part of some, even many in the Australian population, who resent newcomers who're a risk to to their jobs. But Aussies won't bash and rape you just because you're white. Others will, but they won't be Aussies. So best people know that the same problems driving them out of the UK -- will be right here waiting for them when they get off the plane in Oz. People need to know that and to know it's not Disneyland here in Oz. Never was. Jobs have always been scarce here, and it's expensive. They need to know so they can make decisions with their eyes open. And painting Aussies falsely as 'ignorant, uneducated racists' as a way of papering over the very real problems, is cowardly and wrong and I won't be part of it, ban threats or not

See you Pablo :)

No Burnett,its because your posting totally one sided links portraying ONLY minority racial groups as violent etc,like i say,im sure theres plenty like that,but im sure theres plenty of white aussies who display the same traits.

Ive said before,im the biggest cynic in the world,BUT i still believe the majority of all races and religions are decent people.

Archived