176 lodged June 2011 Gang

Guest The Newlands
Do not worry about what the status says against each requirement.

For medicals, only look at medicals either received and or finalised, or medicals received and or referred.

That's it! even now that I've got the grant, some of my documents are set at received 'not met' and outstanding etc.

The point that I'm trying to make is, do not always trust what is online. Should you have any issues or concerns then email your officer or phone DIAC :)

At what point does the CO email you? or do they go through agent? :chatterbox:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Glenmoor
click on your profile name then do the following, sorry for previous caps lock

:chatterbox:

Easy when you know how! Thanks

Do not worry about what the status says against each requirement.

For medicals, only look at medicals either received and or finalised, or medicals received and or referred.

That's it! even now that I've got the grant, some of my documents are set at received 'not met' and outstanding etc.

The point that I'm trying to make is, do not always trust what is online. Should you have any issues or concerns then email your officer or phone DIAC :)

We got our visa 12 days ago and everything on our document checklist still says required :biglaugh:

Guest The Newlands
We got our visa 12 days ago and everything on our document checklist still says required :biglaugh:

wow, my wife will be happier now:biggrin:

Guest jaffarms

Hi All,

Just an update, i have checked the site and found my Medicals are Met and my better half's still outstanding. Hope they finalize by this week. :cool: ... Go Team 4 go....shower our mates with VISA approvals....

Cheers

Jaffar

Woohoo, congrats I hope you took that offer on the house the other day!!

Congratulations guys, it's great to see everyone getting their grants and congratulations to everyone that's got a CO too!

Wow well done on the house Est! Sounds like everything's falling into place perfectly for you - if they want to branch in to Scotland give me a shout

Well, our holiday telling family we had applied for a visa ended up being a holiday telling family we got our visa! For some reason everyone thought I was pregnant think they got a shock We got home last night and I told work this afternoon so no need to keep it quiet anymore now - which means I have just posted the best status update ever on facebook "is moving to Australia" :biglaugh: That's got everyone going, they never saw that one coming :biglaugh:

Thanks - still can't believe it - waiting for a curve ball at mo - hope it doesn't come Friday!!!!

Glad your hol was a successful one - was everyone supportive???? I can't wait for that moment when you just say - yeah.... actually we're moving to AUSTRALIA!!!!! woohoo:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Just now saw my e-mail which CO sent me today saying that visa has been granted!!

Bit of a shock to be honest as my medical results had gone AWOL......there was no note of them on the tracking website earlier today and then BANG....I'm in! Weird but good!:biggrin::cry::biglaugh:

Congrats on your visa - thats fab news hope you managed it celebrate last night :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

I got a CO too :biggrin:. Good Luck to you all :hug:

well done on getting your CO!!!

Est

Guest gobikrishnan

hi everyone,

My case officer asked for the Evidence of Work Experiences: Hence that I have arranged and sent the documents like:

1. Employer reference letter contains designation, Mode of job and employment, promotion details, work responsibilities and EPF details. and Organisation chart along with it.

2. Payslip for the year Feb, june 09, june 10, and may 2011.

3. Scanned Bank pass book statement from Feb 2009 to july 2011.

4. Appointment letter and Promotion letter

5. Increment letters.

I have check the status of my application online and in that Form 1221 and 160eh , 26eh are in required list. what can I do further

Is this evidence are enough or yet to add anything. Please anyone help in this query.

gobi

Hi all, I just joined the forum today. Have applied for 176 in june 2011 for family sponsored to sydney. Any ideas about the time line. Thanks

Guest mandi1971

CONGRATS woohoo very chuffed for you all,can't wait to join in the celebrations with you!!

Our status is all set to finalised,but still no news :frown:

I even emailed my CO instead if my agent but so far nothing.

I'm too impatient for my own good lol

Mandi x

Hi all, I just joined the forum today. Have applied for 176 in june 2011 for family sponsored to sydney. Any ideas about the time line. Thanks

You are more than welcome to join. Take a look at this thread too which is more specific to your visa type http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/116992-family-sponsored-176-where-you-now.html

Justin :wink:

hi everyone,

My case officer asked for the Evidence of Work Experiences: Hence that I have arranged and sent the documents like:

1. Employer reference letter contains designation, Mode of job and employment, promotion details, work responsibilities and EPF details. and Organisation chart along with it.

5. Increment letters.

I have check the status of my application online and in that Form 1221 and 160eh , 26eh are in required list. what can I do further

Is this evidence are enough or yet to add anything. Please anyone help in this query.

gobi

Looks like a good amount of evidence to me.

You need to fill in print then scan and send Form 1221. The 160EH and 26EH are the forms you'll need to take to your medical examination.:biggrin:

Guest bowow2011
CONGRATS woohoo very chuffed for you all,can't wait to join in the celebrations with you!!

Our status is all set to finalised,but still no news :frown:

I even emailed my CO instead if my agent but so far nothing.

I'm too impatient for my own good lol

Mandi x

Hi Mandi, Our meds we're finalised for 19 days before we got the visa, I was persistant with our agent who rang DIAC and the next day we had our visa, I would definately ringg them to chase it up, I know the wait is awful I went through so many emotions waiting for the visa, if everything is finalised your just waiting for the call, best of luck hun :hug: xxxxxx

hi everyone,

5. Increment letters.

gobi

Hi,

We had to do the same, we gave them everything we could, bank statements, payslips, letter from job etc, these docs were sent last Friday... I just checked the immi webiste and "further docs required" is now changed to met and medicals is now changed from required to requested..we jumped them gun and had them done yesterday...thank god we didnt cancel them...

Good luck, hope you wont be waiting too long

good luck

Guest gobikrishnan
Looks like a good amount of evidence to me.

You need to fill in print then scan and send Form 1221. The 160EH and 26EH are the forms you'll need to take to your medical examination.:biggrin:

thank you chardy. I have filled in and scanned the form 1221 and upload it in online document attachment and sent a copy to my agent. I am going to take medical test on saturday of this week and PCC next week chardy. But one more think How long it take to finalized the Evidence of work experience for the Case officer. :embarrassed:

thank you chardy. I have filled in and scanned the form 1221 and upload it in online document attachment and sent a copy to my agent. I am going to take medical test on saturday of this week and PCC next week chardy. But one more think How long it take to finalized the Evidence of work experience for the Case officer. :embarrassed:

You are on the ball then !

As for how long to get the finalized on Work Experience............just have to wait for the CO to look at it, frustrating I know !:arghh:

Guest prabinarippa
hi everyone,

5. Increment letters.

gobi

Hi,

We had to do the same, we gave them everything we could, bank statements, payslips, letter from job etc, these docs were sent last Friday... I just checked the immi webiste and "further docs required" is now changed to met and medicals is now changed from required to requested..we jumped them gun and had them done yesterday...thank god we didnt cancel them...

Good luck, hope you wont be waiting too long

good luck

My status also showing furthur checking required,, did case officer mailed u for those certificates,,

Guest Robgarner

Congratulations to all who have CO's.

Is there any system behind being allocated a CO? or is it just random as this thread suggests?

Rob

Archived