176 lodged June 2011 Gang

Guest mdeejacks
we had our meds on wednesdsay but wasnt told how to check on line so dont know how to look they said med results will be on line mon morning ? we didnt do visa app online though our agent did it ? dont have a clue how to check or where to look was just wondering if anybody could help please

Hi Lizzie,

please copy on link and go to check progress of application

http://www.immi.gov.au/e_visa/general-skilled-migration.htm#

be ready with trn number and personal details too

hope this helps

jack

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well you leave the forum for a few days and its hard catching up with all the posts and we have another visa granted today whoop whoop :jiggy:love this June gang glad Justin started it :notworthy:. we will all be havin a big BARBIE and PARTY PARTY when were all over in sunny oz me thinks :em3600:.

Well Est

Im off to Great Yarmouth this morni to take kids to there nans for there hols so if i dont get on here as it will be mental up there catching up and talking about our move , wish you all the look for your medicals :hug: and have a fab holiday in Koz , and i hope you have had some interest in the house !!!

take care suzy :cute: xxx

HI there Justin,

Yes we love Florida aswell dean & i are really big kids when we go there but i guess we wont be going again not now the the big one has arrived , glad you have booked your meds and yes the wifeys are all powerful :tongue: always win im afraid :biggrin:

take care suzy x

Thanks suzy - been a busy week finally went back to work, ok it was only for 3 days and I've now got 6 weeks off (love working in a school!!!)

Had a viewing on house on thursday night - no news so far (that would be just to good to be true)

Finally meds on Friday can't wait to get them done and go on hols - and hopefully come home to a granted letter - fingers crossed

Justin - loving your photo

Congrats to Lucky & kelbos and everyone else who got visa this week - and well done to those of you who finally got COs this week

Can't wait for our party in perth guys :cool:

Have a fab weekend - we are up at 6am to go to carboot sale to get rid of some junk in da morning :wink:

Est

Congratulations all who got their visas this week and also to those who got case officers. Fab fab news. I am loving this thread sooo much. We had meds yesterday at Knightsbridge. Totally different for me than for hubby !! Watch out ladies ! Blood pressure up in the roof due to being lost in Hyde park about 5 minutes before we were due there !! Never mind. Just hope we've all passed. Pcc uploaded now aswell. Just have to sit and wait now with everything crossed. Incidentally we were surprised to have no probs with e health. Got there and we were all on the system. Go team 4 hurry up and work your magic

Guest The Newlands
Thanks suzy - been a busy week finally went back to work, ok it was only for 3 days and I've now got 6 weeks off (love working in a school!!!)

Had a viewing on house on thursday night - no news so far (that would be just to good to be true)

Finally meds on Friday can't wait to get them done and go on hols - and hopefully come home to a granted letter - fingers crossed

Justin - loving your photo

Congrats to Lucky & kelbos and everyone else who got visa this week - and well done to those of you who finally got COs this week

Can't wait for our party in perth guys :cool:

Have a fab weekend - we are up at 6am to go to carboot sale to get rid of some junk in da morning :wink:

Est

Fingers crossed for the house sale, we are just waiting for the golden ticket now. I think your right, THERE SHOULD BE A "JUNE GANG" party in perth!!. is anyone else up for it> how good would that be?

The Newlands

Guest The Newlands
Congratulations all who got their visas this week and also to those who got case officers. Fab fab news. I am loving this thread sooo much. We had meds yesterday at Knightsbridge. Totally different for me than for hubby !! Watch out ladies ! Blood pressure up in the roof due to being lost in Hyde park about 5 minutes before we were due there !! Never mind. Just hope we've all passed. Pcc uploaded now aswell. Just have to sit and wait now with everything crossed. Incidentally we were surprised to have no probs with e health. Got there and we were all on the system. Go team 4 hurry up and work your magic

fingers crossed, the e health system should be quick but ours seem to be slowww. how hard can this medical upload be. As I said before, its justification for the price. Roll on next week, lets hope team 2 are going to show some golden tickets :biggrin:

the newlands

Guest The Newlands

If someone told me that we would be on this roller coaster ride and addicted to PIO i would of said "YEAH WHATEVER" BUT in actual fact my ipad hasn't been away from my side for the past 2 weeks. Is this an addiction or just dam right eager for the "golden ticket"? as some one quoted earlier, its the golden ticket awaiting the Ultimate platinum one.:cry:

The Newland Family:arghh:

So true!! A little question slightly off topic, sorry. John, just bought am iPad2, but now wondering if I will be able to use it as I do a laptop. How do you find it?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Guest The Newlands
we are team 2 so come on boys and girls:yellow_guy_crazy_ty

they'll come flooding in next week, :notworthy:

Guest The Newlands
So true!! A little question slightly off topic, sorry. John, just bought am iPad2, but now wondering if I will be able to use it as I do a laptop. How do you find it?

love it, wouldn't want to use a laptop again. it came in very handy on ou:idea:r trip to oz. did you get the 3g one?

The Newlands

Guest The Newlands
No, as going to tether it with my phone.

my wife is going to get one too, the skype is great on it. :chatterbox:

The Newlands

Guest Doc Googles

Thanks fo you reply Tommy -seems the SS gang are caught up.

I wonder how many other Relative Sponsored Applicants are out there and where they are up to. Might start a thread and get some idea of the wait time.

Any thoughts ?

Alan

Hi alam. In the same boat as you. Can only hope it turns around quickly after state sponsored are finalised as was hoping to be out next year. Maybe hope for co by Christmas.

Tommy

Fingers crossed for the house sale, we are just waiting for the golden ticket now. I think your right, THERE SHOULD BE A "JUNE GANG" party in perth!!. is anyone else up for it> how good would that be?

The Newlands

We'd be right up for it

Guest The Newlands
We'd be right up for it

Let's all get our visa's and stay in touch under the heading 176 june gang. Some of us are anticipating moving over between now and feb 2012 so maybe we can have practice runs :jiggy:

When all visa's for our gang are granted then maybe we could ask chardy to start a list on departing dates.

Can I take this opportunity chardy to say a big thank you for your time and effort,:chatterbox:

The Newlands

Let's all get our visa's and stay in touch under the heading 176 june gang. Some of us are anticipating moving over between now and feb 2012 so maybe we can have practice runs :jiggy:

When all visa's for our gang are granted then maybe we could ask chardy to start a list on departing dates.

Can I take this opportunity chardy to say a big thank you for your time and effort,:chatterbox:

The Newlands

We'll be one of the late movers, probably this time next year but a party is deffo going to happen.

If everyone PMs me departure dates when you have then I'll add them to the list for all to see.:wink:

Thanks, so glad I started this but most of the thanks should go to all you for being friendly and suppotive to each other :notworthy::hug:

If we sell our house, and if we have the visa...god so many "if's"!, we will hopefully be heading out march/april time 2012. Its so exciting, and completely agree so fantastic to have this thread runniing. It gives me so much hope and excitement which I am really grateful for in this rotten time of WAITING!!!

Guest mdeejacks
We'll be one of the late movers, probably this time next year but a party is deffo going to happen.

If everyone PMs me departure dates when you have then I'll add them to the list for all to see.:wink:

Thanks, so glad I started this but most of the thanks should go to all you for being friendly and suppotive to each other :notworthy::hug:

we are looking to do this time next year too if all goes well so will let you know sooner to the date

cheers

jack

Guest prabinarippa

Got mail from co today,,,,,,,,,,,he asked only for form80 but in online application it showing work experience further checking required and medicals also required remaining everything is met. what should I DO NW,,,,,,,,,,,

Got mail from co today,,,,,,,,,,,he asked only for form80 but in online application it showing work experience further checking required and medicals also required remaining everything is met. what should I DO NW,,,,,,,,,,,

Congrats on getting a CO.

Get the form 80 filled in and sent off and arrange your medicals.

They are probably going to contact your employer/ex-employer before marking work experience as met. :wink:

Archived