176 lodged June 2011 Gang

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i think its just monday to friday hun:arghh:

Oh damn, I hope not. We don't want to go to Birmingham due to the 2 bad reviews on this thread, I tried Manchester today but they don't do Saturday's. Maidenhead seems to be our next nearest after Birmingham anyway so I am going to give them a call tomorrow. I don't think I will be able to get a week day off beginning of September as other members of staff off at work, can't get it done sooner then that either due to de-facto reasons for visa.:arghh:

Same here, we are hanging in. My wife has just phoned the Birmingham Medical centre as it is the 12th working day and they assured us that this would be the maximum time it will take. Should of known shouldnt I :mad:

My wife probably has got there backs up by calling but you never know it might of been filed in B1N knowing the assertiveness of the staff there :arghh:

It was the same with our police checks, exactly to the day, 10th working day we received, it defiantly a waiting game. (we're going mad)

Well done to all that have received CO's and Visa's this week so far.

The Newlands

I feel your pain, we went to Birmingham and would not recommend it to anyone, the whole experience was awful, and their customer service...well i'll leave it there.

Tell your wife to keep at it, I did and eventually after 2 and a bit weeks we got the results

good luck

Guest The Newlands
I feel your pain, we went to Birmingham and would not recommend it to anyone, the whole experience was awful, and their customer service...well i'll leave it there.

Tell your wife to keep at it, I did and eventually after 2 and a bit weeks we got the results

good luck

My wife phoned again, after leaving 4 messages they eventually called her back. Looking on the immi site tonight, the bloodS have been received but it doesnt say the medicals have. hope it will rectify itself otherwise i will be chasing again tomorrow. Its shocking to have to chase and chase, especially when one of the panel of Doctors informed us that the results will be in Oz within the week. Its soul destroying having to chase this, chase that along with everything else that needs to be done.

Fingers crossed for us, COME ON TEAM 2, WE CAN DO IT :jiggy::hug:

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:WHOOOOOO HOOOOOW WE HAVE OUR VISA...:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Woohoo, congrats :hug: I hope you took that offer on the house the other day!!

Yipeeeeeee, we got it! This morning :) I'm sooooooo happy.

Although I was not in you gang I have been watching, posting and sharing, seemed like I was the only April applicant and a thread on my own would of been lonely . Thank you everyone and good luck. I'm so happy, I'm crying... Love yoyo xxx

we have our visa bit shell shocked but very happy.Now lots to plan!! Off to have my have 3 cups of tea.

Linda

Congratulations guys, it's great to see everyone getting their grants :jiggy: and congratulations to everyone that's got a CO too!

Congrats to Linda Yoyo and sam n craig for your visa grants - well done.

also well done to Loulou on getting a CO today

Its been another busyt day on here LOL :wubclub:

Little update from us : we accepted a reised offer on house this morning and negotiated a discounted (very discounted) rate on said house for 6 months (they are buy to let folks) so we can stay here til we make the move - prob April/May next year.

Just have to hope that we get that visa granted now - things have been running away from us a bit since we started this process in May - I can't believe how quick it is all happening!!!!

Its a great roller coaster tho :swoon:

Est

Wow well done on the house Est! Sounds like everything's falling into place perfectly for you - if they want to branch in to Scotland give me a shout :biglaugh:

Well, our holiday telling family we had applied for a visa ended up being a holiday telling family we got our visa! For some reason everyone thought I was pregnant :twitcy: think they got a shock :biglaugh: We got home last night and I told work this afternoon so no need to keep it quiet anymore now - which means I have just posted the best status update ever on facebook "is moving to Australia" :biglaugh: That's got everyone going, they never saw that one coming :biglaugh:

My wife phoned again, after leaving 4 messages they eventually called her back. Looking on the immi site tonight, the bloodS have been received but it doesnt say the medicals have. hope it will rectify itself otherwise i will be chasing again tomorrow. Its shocking to have to chase and chase, especially when one of the panel of Doctors informed us that the results will be in Oz within the week. Its soul destroying having to chase this, chase that along with everything else that needs to be done.

Fingers crossed for us, COME ON TEAM 2, WE CAN DO IT :jiggy::hug:

Tell me about it, we booked for e-health, got there and were told the system was down and we had to go paper based aaaargh not a good start to the day, knowing that the results would take 12 days followed by snail mail to Oz.

This whole process is chase chase chase and we've got an agent!!

Keep doing what you are doing and it will pay dividend, trust me. We were team 2 and I even emailed them direct. Don't be afraid, you will get your reward. Good luck and give me a shout if you need any advice.

:)

Guest The Newlands
Tell me about it, we booked for e-health, got there and were told the system was down and we had to go paper based aaaargh not a good start to the day, knowing that the results would take 12 days followed by snail mail to Oz.

This whole process is chase chase chase and we've got an agent!!

Keep doing what you are doing and it will pay dividend, trust me. We were team 2 and I even emailed them direct. Don't be afraid, you will get your reward. Good luck and give me a shout if you need any advice.

:)

thanks for the hope, on the system it says our bloods have been received today but the chest x-rays are still outstanding. why do you think this is? lets hope my visa is here in morning lol :-)

:biglaugh::err:

Guest The Newlands
Woohoo, congrats :hug: I hope you took that offer on the house the other day!!

Congratulations guys, it's great to see everyone getting their grants :jiggy: and congratulations to everyone that's got a CO too!

Wow well done on the house Est! Sounds like everything's falling into place perfectly for you - if they want to branch in to Scotland give me a shout :biglaugh:

Well, our holiday telling family we had applied for a visa ended up being a holiday telling family we got our visa! For some reason everyone thought I was pregnant :twitcy: think they got a shock :biglaugh: We got home last night and I told work this afternoon so no need to keep it quiet anymore now - which means I have just posted the best status update ever on facebook "is moving to Australia" :biglaugh: That's got everyone going, they never saw that one coming :biglaugh:

well done, thats exactly what we will be doing. Think it will be a shock to everyone. :biggrin:

Guest The Newlands
just tryed to catch up on todays thread, but champers is really going to my head, think i could be a wee bit tipsy and on a school night, but what the heck you dont get a golden ticket every day

keep it flowing, the night is young, :wubclub:

Guest Glenmoor

Just now saw my e-mail which CO sent me today saying that visa has been granted!!

Bit of a shock to be honest as my medical results had gone AWOL......there was no note of them on the tracking website earlier today and then BANG....I'm in! Weird but good!:biggrin::cry::biglaugh:

just tryed to catch up on todays thread, but champers is really going to my head, think i could be a wee bit tipsy and on a school night, but what the heck you dont get a golden ticket every day

Andover eh, we could of had a drink together, we are just down in the road in Amesbury lol and drinking too :)

Guest The Newlands
Just now saw my e-mail which CO sent me today saying that visa has been granted!!

Bit of a shock to be honest as my medical results had gone AWOL......there was no note of them on the tracking website earlier today and then BANG....I'm in! Weird but good!:biggrin::cry::biglaugh:

CONGRATULATIONS:notworthy:

Yipeeeeeee, join the part tonight :) congrats

Exactly!!! Today is a once in a lifetime day, enjoy every second of it hun! Get that glass topped up, unless of course you're swigging it from the bottle :wink:

Cheers!

:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy: Congratulations! :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Guest Glenmoor

I'm gonna have to nip out for some beverage.....wasn't expecting it.....aw well, has to be done!!

Guest Glenmoor
:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy: Congratulations! :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Thanks. How do I get that time line on at the bottom.....I'm a bit computer thick!!

Guest The Newlands
Thanks. How do I get that time line on at the bottom.....I'm a bit computer thick!!

GO INTO SETTINGS, EDIT SIGNATURE AND HEY PRESTO:biggrin:

Guest The Newlands

click on your profile name then do the following, sorry for previous caps lock

:chatterbox:

thanks for the hope, on the system it says our bloods have been received today but the chest x-rays are still outstanding. why do you think this is? lets hope my visa is here in morning lol :-)

:biglaugh::err:

Do not worry about what the status says against each requirement.

For medicals, only look at medicals either received and or finalised, or medicals received and or referred.

That's it! even now that I've got the grant, some of my documents are set at received 'not met' and outstanding etc.

The point that I'm trying to make is, do not always trust what is online. Should you have any issues or concerns then email your officer or phone DIAC :)

Guest The Newlands
Do not worry about what the status says against each requirement.

For medicals, only look at medicals either received and or finalised, or medicals received and or referred.

That's it! even now that I've got the grant, some of my documents are set at received 'not met' and outstanding etc.

The point that I'm trying to make is, do not always trust what is online. Should you have any issues or concerns then email your officer or phone DIAC :)

i've just sent message to agent, so from what you are saying there is still hope this week :yes:

Archived