Whoo Hooooo

CO assigned today

176 - Eligible Relative Sponsor

Lodged 16-06-2011

PCC - Lodged 16-06-2011

Medicals - Booked 28 Jul 2011

Then decision ready

Yeeee Haaaaaa

hey doc googles , the first family sponsor to get a co , please tell me your secret . wewll done . Is there hope out there!!!!:unsure:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest clarkymint

driving up London tomorrow for our medicals!! One more thing to tick of the list.. Need to check if my police check application has been received.. can I just ring them and ask, if they did receive it, as OH didnt send it trackable..

Guest The Newlands
driving up London tomorrow for our medicals!! One more thing to tick of the list.. Need to check if my police check application has been received.. can I just ring them and ask, if they did receive it, as OH didnt send it trackable..

Yes you can ring to confirm if received but they do send an email to confirm receipt. Just remember, the 10 days don't include the day of receiving or the day they post back. So in essence, it could take over 2 weeks to come back. If you send recorded or not, they Only return standard so just bare this in mind. Hope this helps.

Guest Crosby Family

Hi Everyone, WE GOT OUR VISA THIS MORNING SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED,:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT, ENCOURAGEMENT,XXXXXX

Hi Everyone, WE GOT OUR VISA THIS MORNING SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED,:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT, ENCOURAGEMENT,XXXXXX

Fantastic news Crosbys :yellow_guy_smiling_:yellow_guy_smiling_:yellow_guy_smiling_:yellow_guy_smiling_:yellow_guy_smiling_, have a great day of celebration :wink:

We had our medicals yesterday morning! Checked my Email at work and we had the Pre-Grant notification!!!! Just need to leave the country for 5 - 10 days now!!!! Pretty quick considering we only had our Meds yesterday morning!!!!! :arghh: :biggrin: :biglaugh: :jiggy:

We had our medicals yesterday morning! Checked my Email at work and we had the Pre-Grant notification!!!! Just need to leave the country for 5 - 10 days now!!!! Pretty quick considering we only had our Meds yesterday morning!!!!! :arghh: :biggrin: :biglaugh: :jiggy:

Pre-grant ???? Are you already in Oz then ?

Guest Crosby Family
Yeah, on a WHV, expires on Sept 5th so will be coming to the UK for 2 weeks then straight to SA!!

Congrats,,,, Very exciting.....:smile:

Guest jaffarms
Yeah, on a WHV, expires on Sept 5th so will be coming to the UK for 2 weeks then straight to SA!!

Hey congrats mate... have fun...

Guest AE101

Congratulations Crosby Family thats great news :yes: !!!

Aisling & Stephen

Guest thekelbos

WOOHOO CONGRATULATIONS! :wub::wub:

Can't figure out how you quote more than one post, I can't keep up on here its all coming together for everybody now! Hope it continues!:yes:

Guest Farlz

Well done!!!!!So delighted for you and your family Muriel xx :hug::hug:

Guest Farlz

Can't figure out how you quote more than one post, I can't keep up on here its all coming together for everybody now! Hope it continues!:yes:

Me too...delighted for all of you:biggrin::biggrin:! x

Just click Multi Quote on each post you want to quote, then click reply with quote on any of those:wink:

Guest Crosby Family
Well done!!!!!So delighted for you and your family Muriel xx :hug::hug:

Ah Thank you so much Triona, we are still in shock !!!!!!

Muriel:hug:xx

Guest mandi1971

We had our medicals yesterday morning! Checked my Email at work and we had the Pre-Grant notification!!!! Just need to leave the country for 5 - 10 days now!!!! Pretty quick considering we only had our Meds yesterday morning!!!!! :arghh: :biggrin: :biglaugh: :jiggy:[/

CONGRATULATIONS. :biggrin::cool::smile:

Mandi xx

Guest mandi1971

Still no news :cry:

I'm going for some retail therapy and have Turkey to look forward to on Sunday.a week in the sun is just what we need right now to de-stress lol

Mandi xx

Archived