176 lodged June 2011 Gang

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Everyone, WE GOT OUR VISA THIS MORNING SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED,:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT, ENCOURAGEMENT,XXXXXX

Well done Muriel and Family!!! I'd say ye were dancing round the streets of Kilkenny today!! :biglaugh:

We are just waiting on meds to b finalised then hopefully we will have that Golden ticket too! :cute:

My girlfriend made a quick spreadsheet on furnishing a house for under 5 grand so if anyone wants a nosey feel free to PM me an email address and I can send or even if anyone has Gmail I can share on Google docs and people can add/update/ etc.

Its more for a young couple but I would be open to suggestions as we are planning on keeping initial costs down then replacing everything anyway!!!

Guest gobikrishnan

hi

I have one doubt, please help me in this regard. I check the online status of my application, in the document checklist all are under MET condition except Evidence for work experience and Form 1221 and 160eh and 26eh. Evidence of work experience is in REQUESTED mode and Form 1221 & 160eh,26eh are in REQUIRED mode. I have sent all the evidence of work experience to my CO and upload document attached online. I have sent filled in Form 1221 to my agent. But they never forward it my CO. They told we have to wait until REQUIRED mode changed to REQUESTED mode.

I planned to take Medical test tomorrow whether this prior test will affect in any way. I am confused about this logic. Otherwise no need to wait for the CO's request for MEdical and PCC. Please suggest me in this query chardy..........:chatterbox::chatterbox::mad:

Well done Muriel and Family!!! I'd say ye were dancing round the streets of Kilkenny today!! :biglaugh:

We are just waiting on meds to b finalised then hopefully we will have that Golden ticket too! :cute:

How long does it take to get medicals finalised? Mine are booked for next Wednesday?

Guest monmonroy

wow seems like almost all has a CO now... I'm still waiting for ours :rolleyes:.... Good luck to everyone!!!

Guest Pixie10

Oo yes please! I'm just starting to look at all that so if you wouldnt mind it would save me the time :wink:

My girlfriend made a quick spreadsheet on furnishing a house for under 5 grand so if anyone wants a nosey feel free to PM me an email address and I can send or even if anyone has Gmail I can share on Google docs and people can add/update/ etc.

Its more for a young couple but I would be open to suggestions as we are planning on keeping initial costs down then replacing everything anyway!!!

Guest Pixie10

Congratulations all on CO and visas!

Well had meds a week today and finally after 'technical issues'!!! in Sydney my OH are finalised too!!

But still waiting on police checks! Been 2 weeks now- havent even got any criminal record so just wish they would hurry up!!

Anyone waiting on meds to be finalised etc- we had ours Thursday afternoon and mine were finalised by Monday morning. We have had trouble with OH being uploaded but I've rang and emailed clinic and Sydney and its all sorted now. So doesnt take long!

Goodluck all x

Oo yes please! I'm just starting to look at all that so if you wouldnt mind it would save me the time :wink:

No probs, send me an email address and I can send ya it now! It can be cheaper too but all this gear is brand new and decent quality!!

hi

I have one doubt, please help me in this regard. I check the online status of my application, in the document checklist all are under MET condition except Evidence for work experience and Form 1221 and 160eh and 26eh. Evidence of work experience is in REQUESTED mode and Form 1221 & 160eh,26eh are in REQUIRED mode. I have sent all the evidence of work experience to my CO and upload document attached online. I have sent filled in Form 1221 to my agent. But they never forward it my CO. They told we have to wait until REQUIRED mode changed to REQUESTED mode.

I planned to take Medical test tomorrow whether this prior test will affect in any way. I am confused about this logic. Otherwise no need to wait for the CO's request for MEdical and PCC. Please suggest me in this query chardy..........:chatterbox::chatterbox::mad:

Like I said before, I suspect your CO hasn't reviewed your work evidence yet.

Your agent should send the 1221 as there is no point in waiting.......go and get your medical done as planned too. I would be concerned your agent isn't working very well for you.

Some applicants have items showing as requested or required even when the visa has been granted. Do all the CO asks you to and don't worry too much about what it says online.

Finally ................relax and breathe !! :wink:

Justin.

Guest Crosby Family

Thanks Sinead,We are so excited im like a headless chicken ,not sure what to do first....

Hopefully ye wont be long behind us...:hug:muriel xxxx

Guest thekelbos
Just click Multi Quote on each post you want to quote, then click reply with quote on any of those:wink:

Ahhh so that's what the multi button is for! Thanks Chardy!

Hi Everyone, WE GOT OUR VISA THIS MORNING SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED,:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT, ENCOURAGEMENT,XXXXXX

We had our medicals yesterday morning! Checked my Email at work and we had the Pre-Grant notification!!!! Just need to leave the country for 5 - 10 days now!!!! Pretty quick considering we only had our Meds yesterday morning!!!!!

Vongrats both of you on your visa grants today :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Still no news :cry:

I'm going for some retail therapy and have Turkey to look forward to on Sunday.a week in the sun is just what we need right now to de-stress lol

Mandi xx

Hi Mandi - Sorry to here that you are still waiting for a response from your CO:hug: - have you contacted them at all? P'haps they are on holiday:err: it may be worth ringing them tho tonight - you may get a result by morning - then you'd def have a fab holiday!!!!

If not try n relax I'm so glad we booked a holiday next week after meds tomorrow I think chasing two kids around the pool for 7 days is gonna keep our minds off visa for a while :swoon:

Est

Guest The Newlands
Congratulations all on CO and visas!

Well had meds a week today and finally after 'technical issues'!!! in Sydney my OH are finalised too!!

But still waiting on police checks! Been 2 weeks now- havent even got any criminal record so just wish they would hurry up!!

Anyone waiting on meds to be finalised etc- we had ours Thursday afternoon and mine were finalised by Monday morning. We have had trouble with OH being uploaded but I've rang and emailed clinic and Sydney and its all sorted now. So doesnt take long!

Goodluck all x

Our police checks took over 2 weeks, medicals where nearly 3 weeks ago and the system still says requested for medicals, bloods say received so i'm confused. even though we got email from med centre yesterday saying all forms have been e healthed over.:arghh:

Can anyone shed any light on when we will receive our visa plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:notworthy:

Guest RobnLinda

fantastic news!!

Linda

Guest RobnLinda
Our police checks took over 2 weeks, medicals where nearly 3 weeks ago and the system still says requested for medicals, bloods say received so i'm confused. even though we got email from med centre yesterday saying all forms have been e healthed over.:arghh:

Can anyone shed any light on when we will receive our visa plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:notworthy:

Our DIAC page still showed everything required when I checked late one evening , I then emailed mine and OH's birth certificates (agent said was unusual request for the adults) as this was only other outstanding piece of paperwork and then next morning when I checked at 630am we had our visas. So keep your fingers crossed and your visa will come soon.

Linda

Guest Pixie10

Have you emailed HOC in Sydney? Thats what I did to get my OH medicals finalised- might be worth it? I found the address on here somewhere but PM if you want it. I just explained that the clinic had told me meds had been uploaded but they werent finalised and asked what I needed to do - an hour later they showed as finalised and I got a nice email back! Just waiting on Police checks now- they recieved them 2 weeks ago so hopefully early next week we'll get them back :wideeyed:

Have you emailed HOC in Sydney? Thats what I did to get my OH medicals finalised- might be worth it? I found the address on here somewhere but PM if you want it. I just explained that the clinic had told me meds had been uploaded but they werent finalised and asked what I needed to do - an hour later they showed as finalised and I got a nice email back! Just waiting on Police checks now- they recieved them 2 weeks ago so hopefully early next week we'll get them back :wideeyed:

did you get a email from acro to say they had received your application

Guest Crosby Family

Hi Everyone,

As ye know we got our visa yesterday, want to book flights today but unsure who to book with ,and whats the best times etc to go at, any advice would be great....... Im so confused..........

Thanks

Muriel

Hi Everyone,

As ye know we got our visa yesterday, want to book flights today but unsure who to book with ,and whats the best times etc to go at, any advice would be great....... Im so confused..........

Thanks

Muriel

ive heard singapore are best

Hi Everyone,

Thanks

Muriel

are you picking up you visa labels? as some air lines will double baggage allowance with it

How long does it take to get medicals finalised? Mine are booked for next Wednesday?

Hi Sarab,

We were ehealth not paper applications. My daughters (8) was finalised in 2 days mine took 4 to b finalised my husbands who is the main app still not finalised says it has recieved 2 sets of meds but still waiting on 2 more (requested)

Apparently they (CO) dont always update that form on a regular basis, many people on here have got there visa grant and meds and pc's etc still say requested. So I would'nt worry too much about it. I know easier said than done

Hi Everyone,

Thanks

Muriel

Hi Muriel,

Singapore airlines seems to be the best and reasonably priced got quotes the other day for a flight to Perth in June 1800 for 2 adults 1 child - Dub to Heathrow (aerlingus) Heathrow to singapore (singapore airlines) and singapore to Perth (singapore airlines) only in heathrow 1hr waiting to board and singapore 2hrs. Singapore allow 7kg carry on and 23kg checked- Aerlingus 10kg carry on and 20kg checked will cost approx 20. So bear this in mind when booking as you will have to make arrangements with Aerlingus regarding checked baggage charge on the flight. :cute:

Archived