176 lodged June 2011 Gang

Guest SineadMurphy

Huge congratulations to SamandCraig, Yoyo and RobandLinda, so so happy for you xxx:biggrin::biggrin:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gobikrishnan

Hi

My case officer allocated on 19/7/2011..................:biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink:requested employment reference documents :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:and Medicalllll:twitcy::twitcy::twitcy::twitcy::twitcy:

Guest Crosby Family

Hi Everyone,

Congrats to everyone who got there visa's today..:smile:

I just checked on the online application with Diac and all medicals are finalised, how long before they are Met???, also pc's went on Friday how long for thoes?????? any advice would be great.

Thanks

Muriel

Congrat's to all those who now have their Visa's and to those allocated CO's! :biggrin:

Had our medicals yesterday in the Mater, Dublin. Did'nt take long and all seemed ok done on ehealth so everything but blood and xrays there and finalised. Police checks going up today so the big wait is on! Hopefully nothing more will be requested! Will be checking the immi site non stop so I will!

Guest Farlz
Hi Everyone,

Congrats to everyone who got there visa's today..:smile:

I just checked on the online application with Diac and all medicals are finalised, how long before they are Met???, also pc's went on Friday how long for thoes?????? any advice would be great.

Thanks

Muriel

Ooooo exciting Muriel!! Not long now:wink:xx

Gina

They mentioned a refferal letter too me to, however all i brought with me were the forms 26eh and 160eh for the 3 of us and our passports - our case officer had emailed them to our agent who in turn emailed them to us - they already had some of our details on them our TRN number and our names etc. We were ehealth so maybe give them a ring and see what you need. Sinead

Guest lizziebumble

we has our meds on the 20th meds are now finalised keep looking on diac no visa yet hope we get it soon ? then we can get our flights booked and go asap we cant wait :biggrin:

Dear All

can anyone help me on this???

i applied to DIAC as paper application, since 14-July 2011 as received.

so far i am clueless what is the status and no CO has contacted yet (as per my agent)

is there any way if could see my application status online, as my agent got :mad:

answering my questions and status updates.

regards

sabir

Guest RobnLinda

we front loaded everything and yesterday nothing showed as met and today we got our visa so I guess anything can happen!

Linda

Guest mdeejacks
we front loaded everything and yesterday nothing showed as met and today we got our visa so I guess anything can happen!

Linda

wow thats greta news

well done

jack

Guest Crosby Family
Ooooo exciting Muriel!! Not long now:wink:xx

Ah Thanks Triona have to say im getting so impatient now do, and trying to get quotes for shipping has turned into a blooming nightmare:arghh:

Guest thekelbos

Congratulations to all those who got CO's over the past couple of days:wub::yes::smile:

Huge congratulations to those who have their golden tickets! :biggrin::wub::smile:

They're coming thick and fast now! Lets hope it continues!

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:WHOOOOOO HOOOOOW WE HAVE OUR VISA...:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Yipeeeeeee, we got it! This morning :) I'm sooooooo happy.

Although I was not in you gang I have been watching, posting and sharing, seemed like I was the only April applicant and a thread on my own would of been lonely . Thank you everyone and good luck. I'm so happy, I'm crying... Love yoyo xxx

we have our visa bit shell shocked but very happy.Now lots to plan!! Off to have my have 3 cups of tea.

Linda

CO ASSIGNED TODAY!!!:v_SPIN:

Congrats to Linda Yoyo and sam n craig for your visa grants - well done.

also well done to Loulou on getting a CO today

Its been another busyt day on here LOL :wubclub:

Little update from us : we accepted a reised offer on house this morning and negotiated a discounted (very discounted) rate on said house for 6 months (they are buy to let folks) so we can stay here til we make the move - prob April/May next year.

Just have to hope that we get that visa granted now - things have been running away from us a bit since we started this process in May - I can't believe how quick it is all happening!!!!

Its a great roller coaster tho :swoon:

Est

Congrats to Linda Yoyo and sam n craig for your visa grants - well done.

also well done to Loulou on getting a CO today

Its been another busyt day on here LOL :wubclub:

Little update from us : we accepted a reised offer on house this morning and negotiated a discounted (very discounted) rate on said house for 6 months (they are buy to let folks) so we can stay here til we make the move - prob April/May next year.

Just have to hope that we get that visa granted now - things have been running away from us a bit since we started this process in May - I can't believe how quick it is all happening!!!!

Its a great roller coaster tho :swoon:

Est

well done est on the sale of your house hope ours sells as fast:twitcy:

Guest waltzing maltida

Hi All

i have been in London on holidays for the last week and it is great to see how many Visas have been granted.

Our Medicals were finalised last Thursday so anyday now (i hope) i am waking in the middle of the night and checking our application!!! All our documents are MET except for my medicals and OH are still saying Requested.... I sent our CO a email today to see if i need to do anything else so hopefully we get it this week or i will be walking around like a zombie!!!

Well done to all those with CO's and VISA's ...

Nice deal on the house Est, that sort of thing would suit us fine too. Ask them if they want an investment down South for me ! :wink:

Thanks Justin - I still can't quite believe it everything is just falling into our laps at the moment - something is gonna have to put a spanner in the work somewhere along the line!!! fingers crossed its not the medicals or visa grant :confused:

Even our parents have taken it well - after a little consideration LOL :wink:

I will asked them if they've considered the South as an investment areas :laugh:

Est

Archived