2231-79 Computing Professional (ICT Recent Graduate) and the new priority

Guest ddd2010

you are right if they wanted more they would have asked for it in the same email. however, they might have a procedure to follow, like ask for this set of document and they met ask for the next set of documents . but i want you to be right and me wrong on this one. i wish they just grant us visa :daydreaming::daydreaming::daydreaming:.

My wife is here in AUS not in India. Regarding degree , it doesn't say that the medium of study was English. that why i have to get a different letter from her college .

Did your wife studied here? even 1 year of Australian study (Full Time) will do, if she has studied here. (Refer the PDF you have)

Or

She worked in here for 2 years?

Yeah, I'm kind of pretty sure they will not ask for any further docs as they could request the docs in one go which happens during or just after the "initial assessment" by CO.

That's where find what docs they need, which docs have expired, any docs that need to be updated with current date.

So hoping to see something flashing today or within this week! :yes:

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest IamJustaUser
Did your wife studied here? even 1 year of Australian study (Full Time) will do, if she has studied here. (Refer the PDF you have)

Or

She worked in here for 2 years?

Yeah, I'm kind of pretty sure they will not ask for any further docs as they could request the docs in one go which happens during or just after the "initial assessment" by CO.

That's where find what docs they need, which docs have expired, any docs that need to be updated with current date.

So hoping to see something flashing today or within this week! :yes:

Nah she didn't studied here nor she worked here for 2 years ....

Then you need to get a letter on her uni/college letter head and get it scanned stating all the subjects where studied and delivered in English Language.

May be if you want to get it notarized from India if the scan/letter is not in colored print

Guest nish886
Guys i have aplication being processed further in my online status :)

Thts good news..I had my " application being processed further" status last week on 20th october.Normally after a week or so they email you if they need any docs or would grant you a PR straight away if your docs are all pre-loaded. Good luck!

you are right if they wanted more they would have asked for it in the same email. however, they might have a procedure to follow, like ask for this set of document and they met ask for the next set of documents . but i want you to be right and me wrong on this one. i wish they just grant us visa :daydreaming::daydreaming::daydreaming:.

My wife is here in AUS not in India. Regarding degree , it doesn't say that the medium of study was English. that why i have to get a different letter from her college .

Mine was same situation. My husband's Educational docs doesnt say medium of instruction as English.. So he called his frnd who is in India and his frnd went to Madras university, dropped one application and soem money and got the certi by evening.. may be this is how you are doing..

Guest IamJustaUser
Mine was same situation. My husband's Educational docs doesnt say medium of instruction as English.. So he called his frnd who is in India and his frnd went to Madras university, dropped one application and soem money and got the certi by evening.. may be this is how you are doing..

Yeah , i am doing the same.

looks like there is a big wave of visa approvals heading for the shore.:biggrin:.. good luck to all those waiting and congrats to all those who got their visas recently......

Looks like it's the same time for the month of May-June when there had been so many grants!!

:biggrin:

Update:

Received an email this morning from CO saying she didn't got my attached docs which I sent yesterday so I did re-send her and she has confirmed that she got all the attachments now!

Tick Tick Tick to countdown :cool:

Alright Fellaz!!!

Here is the day!!

I just got the Grant few minutes back and my system froze so updating you all like 20 minutes late :P

Thank you all for the support since the day I joined in these forums!! As I said, its just the countdown time, everyone is gonna get their Grants SOOON!!!

Such a Fan-Freakin-Tastic Day it has been!!:biggrin::wink::chatterbox:

On personal note: My CO (HW) is the amazing person as a CO! She got the things rolling like anything! without any delays, Bang On the Stop!!

Loosing on words for sure,

next step is: Gonna get our passports stamped tomorrow morning and then book tickets for a hold up till I get paid next weekend :D

For anyone who want to communicate for the scenarios I had been, more than happy to talk here(As im subscribed to this thread :) ) or you can send me Private Message through the site as well!!!

thanks Sky, ssgill, JustAUser, Red, Nish, Cwm, and anyone I'm missing out!!

Time to see my cell RED in for today in spreadsheet again!! ;-)

Keep hanging in folks it's not far now!!

:hug::hug:

Guest IamJustaUser
Alright Fellaz!!!

Here is the day!!

I just got the Grant few minutes back and my system froze so updating you all like 20 minutes late :P

Thank you all for the support since the day I joined in these forums!! As I said, its just the countdown time, everyone is gonna get their Grants SOOON!!!

On personal note: My CO (HW) is the amazing person as a CO! She got the things rolling like anything! without any delays, Bang On the Stop!!

next step is: Gonna get our passports stamped tomorrow morning and then book tickets for a hold up till I get paid next weekend :D

For anyone who want to communicate for the scenarios I had been, more than happy to talk here(As im subscribed to this thread :) ) or you can send me Private Message through the site as well!!!

CONRATS .......HAVE A LOVELY LIFE.........:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

congratulation...

I knew you have got ur PR the moment i saw the notification email from the forum...you have been very helpful and you deserve it....hopefully im not too far away....from the way your application has gone i hope mine would be as quick...

Thanks mate!!

definitely you are on the way to the grant as well :biggrin::biggrin:

Guest nish886
Alright Fellaz!!!

Here is the day!!

Great news mate!!! Congrats!!!

I had a strong feeling you would get a grant today!!!

Have FUN!

Great news mate!!! Congrats!!!

I had a strong feeling you would get a grant today!!!

Have FUN!

Thanks Nish!!

So I had been thinking from the time I sent the docs last night, but when I got email that she didnt got my files I was like damn another day!!

But my CO had been such a champ, she got the things rolling out like it was just minutes work!!! :yes::yes:

Thanks Nish!!

So I had been thinking from the time I sent the docs last night, but when I got email that she didnt got my files I was like damn another day!!

But my CO had been such a champ, she got the things rolling out like it was just minutes work!!! :yes::yes:

Which Team Did u had?

Alright Fellaz!!!

Here is the day!!

I told ya. Its your turn now! Have fun mate and good luck for future.

:wink:

I spoke with my agent..CO asked document about my military service duty and my afp which i updated but have to re-send so i ll be getting the documents done by lunch time tomorrow and wait for CO to process.my agent told me that they may do external checks might take long time (gave example of one person took 7 months from Turkey ) anyone has information regarding that? I am also from Turkey..is it true ??

Archived