2231-79 Computing Professional (ICT Recent Graduate) and the new priority

Guest ddd2010

I ve been told by my agent that its team 15 not sure about the initials as i havent seen the mail that they sent..my agent told me what i need and i ve supplied :)

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. Crazy. My application is finally APPROVED! I submitted further docs yesterday.

Woke up this morning at 8:30, checked online status, no update. Continued a nap, woke up at 12 noon, check status again: APPLICANT APPROVED. It took me 801 days.

Huge appreciation to this forum/thread. Special thanks to skyrocket, reg, shgil, br4t, etc etc.

Wordless now, heading to immi to get stamped.

All the best to the others still waiting!

Guest nish886
Wow. Crazy. My application is finally APPROVED! I submitted further docs yesterday.

Woke up this morning at 8:30, checked online status, no update. Continued a nap, woke up at 12 noon, check status again: APPLICANT APPROVED. It took me 801 days.

Huge appreciation to this forum/thread. Special thanks to skyrocket, reg, shgil, br4t, etc etc.

Kool Congrats! Have fun!

Hi All,

It took me a bit late to come back to come up with this. Finally had the visa grant yesterday, no CO intimation. Got the visa label affixed to the passport just now. A big thanks to every one for their much needed help on this forum. Took me overall 3 years 4 months for this grant.

Hi All,

It took me a bit late to come back to come up with this. Finally had the visa grant yesterday, no CO intimation. Got the visa label affixed to the passport just now. A big thanks to every one for their much needed help on this forum. Took me overall 3 years 4 months for this grant.

Congrats! Yash

Hi All,

OMG, you said we was on the same boat last week, now you leave me alone in the boat :confused:

Just kidding, Congrats mate, party time is beginning. :hug:

I hope I will get mine soon. :mask:

Cngrats guys very happy for you..

Thanks Azazel

U said u submitted docs last wk, still no update. And I submitted docs yesterday got an update. Also we are in team 15.

Maybe u can ask agent to confirm whether team 15 received your docs.

Good luck.

wow that was fast !! congrats mate... welcome to the club :biggrin: n dont forget to add ur details to the spreadsheet :

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?hl=en&key=tHQP8Hpmu2NRl1EfjvQw3YQ&hl=en#gid=0

Hi All,

congrats mate :biggrin: n dont forget to add ur details to the spreadsheet :

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?hl=en&key=tHQP8Hpmu2NRl1EfjvQw3YQ&hl=en#gid=0

OMG, you said we was on the same boat last week, now you leave me alone in the boat :confused:

Just kidding, Congrats mate, party time is beginning. :hug:

I hope I will get mine soon. :mask:

Don't worry Huy you are getting there...you know what the funny thing is... I had found out that I have been approved soon after I had finished taking my medicals. Anyways, God has his own ways and soon you will be there too. At least you now know 886 relative spobnsored applicants are getting grants.

Don't worry Huy you are getting there...you know what the funny thing is... I had found out that I have been approved soon after I had finished taking my medicals. Anyways, God has his own ways and soon you will be there too. At least you now know 886 relative spobnsored applicants are getting grants.

Do you mean CO doesn't require you re-do the MEDS ? :wubclub:

Do you mean CO doesn't require you re-do the MEDS ? :wubclub:

I had no intimation from CO, CO never asked for any documents, medicals from my side. I don't even know which team it was assigned to. I had taken the decision of going ahead and redoing the medicals just in case when the CO is appointed, the decision could be made sooner. But apparently a decision was passed even before the medical results could have been uploaded.

Thanks Azazel

U said u submitted docs last wk, still no update. And I submitted docs yesterday got an update. Also we are in team 15.

Maybe u can ask agent to confirm whether team 15 received your docs.

Good luck.

Thanks mate thats what i was thinking to do ask them to call..tomorrow i ll go to my agent and make them call :) again congratz man..

I had no intimation from CO, CO never asked for any documents, medicals from my side. I don't even know which team it was assigned to. I had taken the decision of going ahead and redoing the medicals just in case when the CO is appointed, the decision could be made sooner. But apparently a decision was passed even before the medical results could have been uploaded.

I saw your update on the spreadsheet, the granted date is 02/11/2011, not 11/02. Maybe you are so excited tho. :twitcy:

Hi All,

Wow. This is awesome. Congratulations cwm1021 and yash. Finally you made it. I'm happy for you.:wink:

Congrats buddy!!!

Welcome to the club :P

Congrats to u both yash & cwn ;-) enjoy the life ahead mates!!!

Archived