2231-79 Computing Professional (ICT Recent Graduate) and the new priority

Guest ddd2010

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guys i ve sent the documents yesterday to the CO..still waiting.. CO is from team 15..

So happy for you Azazel, that you have the CO. Hopefully, soon we would have CO's too. If I am right you moved priority of 5 Oct, 2011?

I had been advised that they moved my priority on 21 Oct, 2011. Hopefully, it does not take long from here before we have the CO for our application.

So happy for you Azazel, that you have the CO. Hopefully, soon we would have CO's too. If I am right you moved priority of 5 Oct, 2011?

I had been advised that they moved my priority on 21 Oct, 2011. Hopefully, it does not take long from here before we have the CO for our application.

Thanks mate..thats correct it was on 5th and they assigned CO on 25th..hopefully you shoudnt be long till they assign you one..in the meantime i suggest make sure ou have all the documents that they may ask..i covered everything but they asked about my military service which they dont normally ask :( anyways took me 2 day to supply..hope everyone gets it quick as i believe all of us waited long enough..

Thanks mate..thats correct it was on 5th and they assigned CO on 25th..hopefully you shoudnt be long till they assign you one..in the meantime i suggest make sure ou have all the documents that they may ask..i covered everything but they asked about my military service which they dont normally ask :( anyways took me 2 day to supply..hope everyone gets it quick as i believe all of us waited long enough..

Hope they give us all a big reason to cheer about this Xmas and New Year Eve...times will come and go but nothing matches the joy of getting through their sometimes hard to understand GSM system...

Guest nish886

Hey guys,

I got my email from the CO on the 18th october that she would process my application in the next 14days.it would be two weeks tomorrow and she hasn't asked any docs from me yet.My AFP,PCC and Medicals was expired.I have re-done my AFP and PCC and have already submitted to the CO.I did my medicals last week even though she hasn't asked anything from me yet.Should I fire a PLE or Am i being too impatient?

My evisa status changed to " Application being processed further" on the 20th October and after that no updates from the CO.

I am wondering why hasn't she asked for my medicals yet.:/

Hey guys,

I got my email from the CO on the 18th october that she would process my application in the next 14days.it would be two weeks tomorrow and she hasn't asked any docs from me yet.My AFP,PCC and Medicals was expired.I have re-done my AFP and PCC and have already submitted to the CO.I did my medicals last week even though she hasn't asked anything from me yet.Should I fire a PLE or Am i being too impatient?

My evisa status changed to " Application being processed further" on the 20th October and after that no updates from the CO.

I am wondering why hasn't she asked for my medicals yet.:/

I'd suggest you wait.

Even my status changed to application being processed further on 12 October. But when I called to find out they told me that this is only the preliminary investigation to see if they need more info.

Guest nish886
I'd suggest you wait.

Even my status changed to application being processed further on 12 October. But when I called to find out they told me that this is only the preliminary investigation to see if they need more info.

Thanks mate.I guess I have to though it sucks when you don't know whether they want docs or don't and if they are satisfied why so much delay..:(

What's your progress ssgill? how did you go with the formalities back home?

Thanks mate.I guess I have to though it sucks when you don't know whether they want docs or don't and if they are satisfied why so much delay..:(

What's your progress ssgill? how did you go with the formalities back home?

Yepp it sucks to wait I know.

My wife is waiting for her PCC overseas but surprisingly DIAC only asked for her passport copy to add her to application as a non-migrating family member.

And they also asked for me to fill and send Form 80 (Weird!!)

Maybe the CO will ask for her PCC and medicals later on. So I'll just wait for that.

On that note, I think I have a CO. Not really sure though. The email that I received is from Team 8 Adelaide. That makes me think I've been allocated a CO.:skeptical:

I guess I'll find out soon.

Guest nish886
Yepp it sucks to wait I know.

My wife is waiting for her PCC overseas but surprisingly DIAC only asked for her passport copy to add her to application as a non-migrating family member.

And they also asked for me to fill and send Form 80 (Weird!!)

Maybe the CO will ask for her PCC and medicals later on. So I'll just wait for that.

On that note, I think I have a CO. Not really sure though. The email that I received is from Team 8 Adelaide. That makes me think I've been allocated a CO.:skeptical:

I guess I'll find out soon.

Oh ok.It does look like you have a CO.did you fire a PLE with the question " What's the status of my application?" .That's what i did and they replied that I have been assigned a CO and CCed it to my CO.

Mine is from Brisbane Team 15.

Well its good to see your CO is atleast interactive.Good luck and keep us updated.

Oh ok.It does look like you have a CO.did you fire a PLE with the question " What's the status of my application?" .That's what i did and they replied that I have been assigned a CO and CCed it to my CO.

Mine is from Brisbane Team 15.

Well its good to see your CO is atleast interactive.Good luck and keep us updated.

Yeah I'll try a PLE, thanks.

How much time would it take for a CO to go through the preliminary assessment?? Any ideas....

Its been done. This morning I've received the email requesting medicals for me and my wife. And my wife's pcc.

Almost there now.:smile:

How much time would it take for a CO to go through the preliminary assessment?? Any ideas....

It shouldn't take long if all the docs are provided with a cover letter explaining what filename is of what significance.

For eg: pcc_br4t is PCC Letter. And so on.

It just makes the CO work quicker as they will have exact idea of where to find which specific doc.

Cheers

Guest nish886
It shouldn't take long if all the docs are provided with a cover letter explaining what filename is of what significance.

For eg: pcc_br4t is PCC Letter. And so on.

It just makes the CO work quicker as they will have exact idea of where to find which specific doc.

Cheers

I hope my migration agent has done it.The only thing i dont get is why hasn't my CO asked me for anything and yet taking so much time? :S

Guest nish886
Its been done. This morning I've received the email requesting medicals for me and my wife. And my wife's pcc.

Almost there now.:smile:

oh kool!

Was this after you sent a PLE or without?

Can you put the date of your CO allocation in your signature? Thanks.

Guest IamJustaUser

I submitted all the requested documents on Monday night ...nothing yet ....CO is taking his sweet time......Hope to hear good news soon......I am not online applicant cant see my status online :err::err:...

I think they are taking their time..i ve submitted everything last thursday still waiting :(

Checking my status online every half an hour :)

Archived