2231-79 Computing Professional (ICT Recent Graduate) and the new priority

Guest ddd2010

Do we have any luck with the 886 applications though? Haven't seen many people in here with 886 and a relative sponsorship though.

Never had enough luck to sneek through. It's been 3.5 years :(

don't worry too much mate, we'll be fine.:spinny:

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Yash,

Once you move into Priority 4 which consists of all the GSM applications(885 or 886 doesnt matter) your files should be processed as everyone else as far what we have observed they give priority to the applicant who have lodged earlier.Even i am a 886 applicant(sponsored by state but my occupation wasn't there on the state migration plan) so had to get my re-assesment done and then got bumped into Priority4.so Good luck!

Thanks Nish,

It feels great to know that atleast there's some hope here and its not a dead end tunnel. I think you have a CO assigned to your application. So good luck with this, and hopefully soon we would have good news coming in.

We've all had our ordeals and its time that it all will end soon.

don't worry too much mate, we'll be fine.:spinny:

I so hope we are all just about there...the next set of allocations due on 4th November, 2011 which is next week's Friday....

I so hope we are all just about there...the next set of allocations due on 4th November, 2011 which is next week's Friday....

Hi Yash,

It should not take long if you are ready with all the documents(if any have expired).

Also, it will be good to update your details in the GoogleDocs

:smile:

Guest nish886
Thanks Nish,

It feels great to know that atleast there's some hope here and its not a dead end tunnel. I think you have a CO assigned to your application. So good luck with this, and hopefully soon we would have good news coming in.

We've all had our ordeals and its time that it all will end soon.

Thanks mate! Yeah I hope things go smoothly for everyone of us here.you too should have your CO assigned in the 6th week.Make sure you give a call to the immigration once you are in 6th week.

Good luck to everyone!

Hi Yash,

It should not take long if you are ready with all the documents(if any have expired).

Also, it will be good to update your details in the GoogleDocs

:smile:

Sure, would do that just now. It's been a tough life out there. Infact, strongly believe the saying now, when the going gets tough, the tough gets going. And I believe its about that the things start moving on.

We derive inspiration from each other. And by the way, I wish you all the very best with your trip back home. Would get to see the new year in home country, nothing matches that !!!

Hi guys, during bridging visa A's time , I did travel back to my home country, so do I need to re-apply for home country's police check and international police check. Thanks.

@yash, I knew some guys in this forum who also applied for 886 relative sponsored visa, so I'm sure that our application will be processed as quick as others.

Sure, would do that just now. It's been a tough life out there. Infact, strongly believe the saying now, when the going gets tough, the tough gets going. And I believe its about that the things start moving on.

We derive inspiration from each other. And by the way, I wish you all the very best with your trip back home. Would get to see the new year in home country, nothing matches that !!!

yeah mate thanks for the wishes!

But i'm still hanging in here till 25th Dec flying at 8:45 AM :D

So now it's even more on the countdown and budgeting and what not.

Hi guys, during bridging visa A's time , I did travel back to my home country, so do I need to re-apply for home country's police check and international police check. Thanks.

@yash, I knew some guys in this forum who also applied for 886 relative sponsored visa, so I'm sure that our application will be processed as quick as others.

For how long did you travel?

My gf went for 10-12 days and we didn't provided any, but make sure you have all your AFP and MEDs with valid dates!

For how long did you travel?

My gf went for 10-12 days and we didn't provided any, but make sure you have all your AFP and MEDs with valid dates!

I traveled for 6 weeks. I'm doing the forms to re-apply for Medical and AFP.:wideeyed:

I traveled for 6 weeks. I'm doing the forms to re-apply for Medical and AFP.:wideeyed:

Well as far as the requirement is any travel that has been undertaken for a duration of more than 3 weeks accounts for the indvidual, for the need to apply for the police clearance again.

So, better for us to get it out of our way.

Its actually in our own interests to get it out of our way. Because once the CO access our applications, with all preloaded documents, not only they give us instanst visa grant, they also move on to the next set of applications relatively quicker. So, we are benefitting each other, doing so.

yeah mate thanks for the wishes!

But i'm still hanging in here till 25th Dec flying at 8:45 AM :D

So now it's even more on the countdown and budgeting and what not.

I know !!! One of those things that I learnt after spending 6 years of life in this country.

i dont know if you already have a CO so if you do please ignore my post...

My application is 886 and my CO requested new AFP and MED...i should be getting my AFP soon since i have applied 3 weeks ago and getting my MED next wednesday...it took me 2 weeks to get a CO after confirmation for Cat 4....i called up though...maybe they think that i am chasing it so my applcation was picked up. I applied in Dec 2009 btw

My application is 886 and my CO requested new AFP and MED...i should be getting my AFP soon since i have applied 3 weeks ago and getting my MED next wednesday...it took me 2 weeks to get a CO after confirmation for Cat 4....i called up though...maybe they think that i am chasing it so my applcation was picked up. I applied in Dec 2009 btw

Serves a good example for us to follow..appreciate the update from you..Thanks a lot

Yeah, really appreciate your advice. I just mailed off AFP form this afternoon, is going to book MED tomorrow.

Anyway, my application was moved to Cat4 on 24th Oct, hope it will be allocated for CO soon.:rolleyes:

Yes Thank You!!

Just booked the flights and it costed me 4000 :-s for both of us

cool!!! have a good time home..!! 4000 bucks? :huh:..are you going to india..Just curious to know.. if so , i saw air asia to be having promotion fares in december..

176 Family sponsrd applied - 23/06/2009 (non CSL) ; ACS Reassessment (Successful) - 20 Jun 2011; Sent reassessment to DIAC - 20 Jun 2011 ; got confirmation mail on - 26 Aug 2011(through PLE); CO Allocated - 05 Sep2011; All documents submitted - 22 Sep 2011 ;Visa Grant : 12 Oct 2011.

cool!!! have a good time home..!! 4000 bucks? :huh:..are you going to india..Just curious to know.. if so , i saw air asia to be having promotion fares in december..

176 Family sponsrd applied - 23/06/2009 (non CSL) ; ACS Reassessment (Successful) - 20 Jun 2011; Sent reassessment to DIAC - 20 Jun 2011 ; got confirmation mail on - 26 Aug 2011(through PLE); CO Allocated - 05 Sep2011; All documents submitted - 22 Sep 2011 ;Visa Grant : 12 Oct 2011.

Yup To India,

2 of us so its 1920 each and Air Asia didn't had the dates I was looking for. So had to go with random agents.

Could you please advise on the confirmation date from DIAC when you moved priorites, yamahamoto?

I guess we should not be too far.

Thanks in advance.:eek:

ACS reassessment sent on 30th October. Called up on the 3rd November but could not get through the queue so i called again on the 4th at 9h10 am....Got the confirmation on the phone that they have "just" moved my application up to Cat 4. Hope it helps...I have got a new thread about non-migrating member. Please respond to my thread if you guys know...thanks

Yeah, really appreciate your advice. I just mailed off AFP form this afternoon, is going to book MED tomorrow.

Anyway, my application was moved to Cat4 on 24th Oct, hope it will be allocated for CO soon.:rolleyes:

Any updates Huy?:sad:

ACS reassessment sent on 30th October. Called up on the 3rd November but could not get through the queue so i called again on the 4th at 9h10 am....Got the confirmation on the phone that they have "just" moved my application up to Cat 4. Hope it helps...I have got a new thread about non-migrating member. Please respond to my thread if you guys know...thanks

Just confirming yamahamoto. I am sorry if I sound repetitive the above info implies to me that you moved priorities probably in 2010?

Is that right? Thanks.

No. everything happened in the last 30 days...i have only found out about reassessment in July this year

Yamahamoto! Correct me if I am wrong with the dates...is it the month of October when you say you got the CO communication going on in Novemmber this year.

Because its still October for 2011.

Archived