2231-79 Computing Professional (ICT Recent Graduate) and the new priority

Guest ddd2010

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello everyone,

Got the direct grant from Immi earlier today. Got visa stamped.Feeling awesome... Good luck everyone and thanks for sharing information.

hello everyone,

Got the direct grant from Immi earlier today. Got visa stamped.Feeling awesome... Good luck everyone and thanks for sharing information.

Congrats Sahil.. when are planning to fly .. ? what are your next steps:) .. please share so that its useful to us..:jiggy:

Guest Diego86
hello everyone,

Congratulations mate!

thanks eveyone,

@br4t I am a dec 2010 applicant and in category 4 from 16/08/2011 and got the direct grant 21/10/2011.

@venkat siri, i am an onshore applicant already living in Australia...

thanks

thanks eveyone,

@br4t I am a dec 2010 applicant and in category 4 from 16/08/2011 and got the direct grant 21/10/2011.

@venkat siri, i am an onshore applicant already living in Australia...

thanks

Thats awesome!

Did you uploaded PCC as well? I mean a fresh one?

Nope, i uploaded everything when i applied. I was expecting them to ask my overseas , but never... It is just a miracle man...

Not too Long for you either now... you are nearly there..

Nope, i uploaded everything when i applied. I was expecting them to ask my overseas , but never... It is just a miracle man...

Not too Long for you either now... you are nearly there..

Thats so good if CO didnt asked for anything!! maybe coz you applied in dec 2010 and it still is valid till dec 2011

Just being thinking if CO dont yell out for PCC as I ddint submitted fresh PCC for me and my partner but lets see

Guest IamJustaUser

Quote:

Originally Posted by sahil

hello everyone,

Congrats.....

Guest IamJustaUser
UPDATE:

Requested for further info.

Got a Co, and I'll update the spreadsheet in a while just in hurry to keep everyone posted that it's not far now!

WOW that's great.....keep us posted.......

Great. Congrats. What CO asked for??

some recent pics, fresh statuary declarations, some common bills, etc along with my gf's english requirement(just functional)

everything was provided but now I need to go for new statuary decls for both of us plus she is getting letter from her company as she just needs to show she has been working in australia for 2 years( which isn't a problem as she is in IT as well since 2007).

gimme some time i'll upload some information in more detailed format for you guys :-)

Congratz buddy!

Thanks buddy!!

Yeah sorted out all the docs now and need to send some recent pics which are in friend's cam.

Also need to provide the property docs so they are at home.

they all should be done by today evening so anyways I would be able to revert back with all requested info tonight and thereafter from tomorrow the countdown begins :idea:

Thats gud mate. Its your turn now!

Yeah mate, i wish everyone should get crusing their waiting times!

the only thing I don't have right now is our recent "PICS" :dull: coz they are with friend and she ain't home.

So looks like it's gonna be sent by tonight!! other than that I guess we have everything done for good!!!:chatterbox:

Archived