2231-79 Computing Professional (ICT Recent Graduate) and the new priority

Guest ddd2010

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diego86
Alright Fellaz!!!

Here is the day!!

I just got the Grant few minutes back and my system froze so updating you all like 20 minutes late :P

Thank you all for the support since the day I joined in these forums!! As I said, its just the countdown time, everyone is gonna get their Grants SOOON!!!

Such a Fan-Freakin-Tastic Day it has been!!:biggrin::wink::chatterbox:

On personal note: My CO (HW) is the amazing person as a CO! She got the things rolling like anything! without any delays, Bang On the Stop!!

Loosing on words for sure,

next step is: Gonna get our passports stamped tomorrow morning and then book tickets for a hold up till I get paid next weekend :D

For anyone who want to communicate for the scenarios I had been, more than happy to talk here(As im subscribed to this thread :) ) or you can send me Private Message through the site as well!!!

thanks Sky, ssgill, JustAUser, Red, Nish, Cwm, and anyone I'm missing out!!

Time to see my cell RED in for today in spreadsheet again!! ;-)

Keep hanging in folks it's not far now!!

:hug::hug:

Hi br4t,

We have the same CO by the way :D Which evidences you provided for your partner (or wife)? Thanks. I have to manage mine too.

Hi br4t,

We have the same CO by the way :D Which evidences you provided for your partner (or wife)? Thanks. I have to manage mine too.

Thanks mate.

I provided with

Photos,

Her work reference letters,

Our joint bank statements,

Utilities bills,

Lease property contract papers,

Statuary declarations,

Guest IamJustaUser
Got Passports STAMPED!!! :wub::em0100:

Great. I am stuck because I cant get my partners letter from India until next week . as this week is the festival week in India and everything is closed.....will have to wait till next week....

Guest nish886
Had that feeling regarding my application for past 7 months

I know where you coming from mate its already been a week and I am losing my patience... wondering why my CO hasnt asked anything from me yet after my status changed to " application being processed further" last week though my medicals have been expired and i have redone them.if i had to wait for 7months after a CO gets assigned i would have gone beserk by now..hats off to your patience man...! All we can do is hang in there!..its good to see that they are trying to clear the backlogs so quickly..

:mask: What a cool feeling !!! Congrats again mate.

I am in the same boat as you...had applied for 886 Relative Sponsored on 23rd July, 2008. Now, submitted the reassessment with the DIAC, and been on P4 since 21 October this year.

Wonder when would our allocations begin?

I am in the same boat as you...had applied for 886 Relative Sponsored on 23rd July, 2008. Now, submitted the reassessment with the DIAC, and been on P4 since 21 October this year.

Wonder when would our allocations begin?

Wow, we are exactly the same, I hope we will get it very soon.

so did you submitted all the docs?

I did yesterday though :-)

Lets see when does the next final email drops in ;-)

Also, update the spreadsheet with current details, if you haven't done so far(do add up the CO initials as well) :wink:

Wow.. good to see you got Grant letter :) congrats..

Great. I am stuck because I cant get my partners letter from India until next week . as this week is the festival week in India and everything is closed.....will have to wait till next week....

Yes it be festival season there but still try to get the things done ASAP as I'm pretty sure it won't take long when these docs are required as it's just you who need to provide not any external entity like AFP or HSA

Alright Fellaz!!!

Here is the day!!

I just got the Grant few minutes back and my system froze so updating you all like 20 minutes late :P

Thank you all for the support since the day I joined in these forums!! As I said, its just the countdown time, everyone is gonna get their Grants SOOON!!!

Such a Fan-Freakin-Tastic Day it has been!!:biggrin::wink::chatterbox:

On personal note: My CO (HW) is the amazing person as a CO! She got the things rolling like anything! without any delays, Bang On the Stop!!

Loosing on words for sure,

next step is: Gonna get our passports stamped tomorrow morning and then book tickets for a hold up till I get paid next weekend :D

For anyone who want to communicate for the scenarios I had been, more than happy to talk here(As im subscribed to this thread :) ) or you can send me Private Message through the site as well!!!

thanks Sky, ssgill, JustAUser, Red, Nish, Cwm, and anyone I'm missing out!!

Time to see my cell RED in for today in spreadsheet again!! ;-)

Keep hanging in folks it's not far now!!

:hug::hug:

Congrats mate !!!!!!! :biggrin: party time..........

safe journey, congrats and wish u guys a happy married life :cute:

Thank you!!

But im still in melbourne for next 2 months.

I'm flying on 25 Dec that was the first available flights after 16th Dec which I was looking earlier, so thought to work another week and will leave when work closes.

Wow, we are exactly the same, I hope we will get it very soon.

Do we have any luck with the 886 applications though? Haven't seen many people in here with 886 and a relative sponsorship though.

Never had enough luck to sneek through. It's been 3.5 years :(

Guest nish886
Do we have any luck with the 886 applications though? Haven't seen many people in here with 886 and a relative sponsorship though.

Never had enough luck to sneek through. It's been 3.5 years :(

Hi Yash,

Once you move into Priority 4 which consists of all the GSM applications(885 or 886 doesnt matter) your files should be processed as everyone else as far what we have observed they give priority to the applicant who have lodged earlier.Even i am a 886 applicant(sponsored by state but my occupation wasn't there on the state migration plan) so had to get my re-assesment done and then got bumped into Priority4.so Good luck!

Archived