2231-79 Computing Professional (ICT Recent Graduate) and the new priority

Guest ddd2010

My wife's passport seems to be taking its time.

Does anybody know whether we can get extension for document submission to CO or not.

I'm thinking my wife's pcc and meds might take more than 28 days.

Scan ur receipt, and send to ur CO, u will get extension.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My wife's passport seems to be taking its time.

Does anybody know whether we can get extension for document submission to CO or not.

I'm thinking my wife's pcc and meds might take more than 28 days.

had the same problem with my my wife's passport, just send the scanned receipt to the CO... it will have the file reference number so the CO can check it up and verify the details if required...

had the same problem with my my wife's passport, just send the scanned receipt to the CO... it will have the file reference number so the CO can check it up and verify the details if required...

Phew!.... That's a relief.

Hi guys,

How long does it take for police check to complete?

It has been received by AFP 4 weeks ago and the waiting is killing me.

Im thinking of calling them up but I don’t have details regarding my application except the mail receipt…what should I do….?

Guest IamJustaUser

All,

I got my Visa on Friday 4th Nov. I got it stamped today...I want to thank everyone for there valuable input....

Cheers,

Ravi

Guest IamJustaUser
Hi guys,

Im thinking of calling them up but I don’t have details regarding my application except the mail receipt…what should I do….?

Normally it is very quick. i got mine in 5 working days only,,,, Give them a call..

Hi guys,

Dont really know..why is it taking that long...because officially it takes 15 working days at the maximum for someone to get the AFP clearance certificate...unless the fingerprint checks are required which can take up to 30 working days...But I dont think so the fingerprint checks are required in your case...you might wanna check with your local post office...because I have a feeling it could be with them...

All,

I got my Visa on Friday 4th Nov. I got it stamped today...I want to thank everyone for there valuable input....

Cheers,

Ravi

Cheers Ravi...thats really good to know...

I checked with the post office…it has been delivered on the 12th of October…

I guess I have to call them up

Wish you luck in chasing your clearance certificate

Just called up AFP and found out my police check has been sent 2 weeks ago.

I applied for it just before going overseas for holiday so I used my work address. They sent it back without putting my name on the envelope so the receptionist has given it to the HR. Now the HR is away on holiday and not coming back until next week. Now the receptionist is trying to contact the HR regarding my police check. I cant believe AFP didn’t put my name on the envelope to create this mess….frustrating…. Hopefully I get hold of my police check today….

Btw how long does medical result take to be finalised?

Just called up AFP and found out my police check has been sent 2 weeks ago.

I applied for it just before going overseas for holiday so I used my work address. They sent it back without putting my name on the envelope so the receptionist has given it to the HR. Now the HR is away on holiday and not coming back until next week. Now the receptionist is trying to contact the HR regarding my police check. I cant believe AFP didn’t put my name on the envelope to create this mess….frustrating…. Hopefully I get hold of my police check today….

Btw how long does medical result take to be finalised?

When did u do medical? U can give a call to Sydney office to confirm if it is finalized.

I posted the details before in this thread.

i did mine last wednesday. It would be too hard to go through 1000 posts. I have checked my old medical result. It took them 2-3 days to finalise the result so i would think it would take longer than 1 week to be available. But that was 2 years ago so they might change the way they process the medical result now. I have called AFP and ask them to resend the police check. Hopefully it will come tomorrow so i can have a chance to get my approval this week....wish me luck

Guest Best2All
Wow. Crazy. My application is finally APPROVED! I submitted further docs yesterday.

Woke up this morning at 8:30, checked online status, no update. Continued a nap, woke up at 12 noon, check status again: APPLICANT APPROVED. It took me 801 days.

Huge appreciation to this forum/thread. Special thanks to skyrocket, reg, shgil, br4t, etc etc.

Wordless now, heading to immi to get stamped.

All the best to the others still waiting!

What further documents did they ask? Did you resubmit any document? Thanks.

Guest Best2All

I resubmit the new skills assessment result about two weeks ago, but the online status has not changed at all. Does that mean I have call them up otherwise they will not change it. Thanks for any replies:)

Guest Best2All
Sorry for duplicate post.

@Best2All: I did the same thing 3 weeks ago, after 1 week of submission, I rang DIAC to ask for re-priority. We are on the same boat mate :wink:

Have you got any emails from them? Your online status changed?

Guest Best2All
No at all for re-priority. You just got the confirmation when you call them ( or confirming e-mail if you raise a PLE).

I will call them next week and let you know then. Keep me up to date please:biggrin:

No at all for re-priority. You just got the confirmation when you call them ( or confirming e-mail if you raise a PLE).

Any updates Huy? You are not far....

Archived