2231-79 Computing Professional (ICT Recent Graduate) and the new priority

Guest ddd2010

Any updates Huy? You are not far....

Surprised that you are still hanging around this forum :hug:

I just got a message on e-status: "e-mail sent to you". I think that means I got CO:idea:

I've been trying to contact my agent :wacko:. But he's always busy, so hard to reach him:skeptical:

How was your party, Yash ?

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got a message on e-status: "e-mail sent to you". I think that means I got CO:idea:

I've been trying to contact my agent :wacko:. But he's always busy, so hard to reach him:skeptical:

I got "email sent to you" before also.

It mean CO asked for further docs. :cute:

You can start drafting form 80

Huy, as I said...won't be long before you would join the club too. And start the new year with a big smile.

Wishing you luck and hopefully things are on a fast track now onwards with you. I so relate with all of us having to wait more than 3-4 years to get this thing.

Keep us posted :) Will come around here to see you how you guys are going.

And Thanks, It would not be exaggeration but I still cant believe that I have gone through their system. The feeling has not yet sunk in. And as I said, with so many 885's around you have an 886 that was granted, so yours is not far too :)

Thanks

Guest Best2All
Thanks cwm1021 :hug:

Talking to myself, its not too far tho, the plane is landing, sit tightly :Randy-git:

Good hearing that. Does that happen after you calling them? Seems like I should call them tomorrow, as it has been about 2 weeks since I submitted my new skills assessment result. If please, What did you say to them on the phone? Thanks.

Good hearing that. Does that happen after you calling them? Seems like I should call them tomorrow, as it has been about 2 weeks since I submitted my new skills assessment result. If please, What did you say to them on the phone? Thanks.

If you submitted re-assessment 2 weeks ago, I think you should give them a call. That may push your application faster :daydreaming:

Hi guys,

Please help me with this question. My CO requirement says that I need to provide the original certificate my home country police clearance. Does it mean I must post the original letter to them ? Can I scan it with JP stamp and send it electronically ? Many thanks.

Hi guys,

Please help me with this question. My CO requirement says that I need to provide the original certificate my home country police clearance. Does it mean I must post the original letter to them ? Can I scan it with JP stamp and send it electronically ? Many thanks.

The certificate endorsed by the JP should be fine. That should serve the purpose. But if you want you may send the original certificate as well, which is no harm.

Guest nish886

Hi Guys,

My CO hasn't asked anything from me yet and it's been three weeks.Do you reckon I should get my agent to call her? My status shows "Application being processed further" on 20-10-11" and no updates since then..:(

Hi Guys,

My CO hasn't asked anything from me yet and it's been three weeks.Do you reckon I should get my agent to call her? My status shows "Application being processed further" on 20-10-11" and no updates since then..:(

Hi Nish886

You should go for PCC and Medical, and Frontload it now. it will speed up ur application now.

Guest nish886
No mate.

Still waiting for my wife's pcc and meds.

If you have frontloaded your docs, rest assured. I'm sure you'll get direct grant. :wink:

I hope so man..! but i dont understand why she hasn't asked me for my medicals.Do they get notified when we get our medicals done or does that mean she knows that I have got my medicals done and she is waiting for the medibank to upload it?

Good luck to you too mate.

I hope so man..! but i dont understand why she hasn't asked me for my medicals.Do they get notified when we get our medicals done or does that mean she knows that I have got my medicals done and she is waiting for the medibank to upload it?

Good luck to you too mate.

Have you uploaded the medical receipt?

Guest nish886
Have you uploaded the medical receipt?

No but when i did my medicals last month, I asked them to send my medicals straight to the Brisbane immigration center with my TRN no. Do i have to upload the medical receipt too? My agent never asked me to... I never had to before.but whatever the case if she required anything she should have asked me by now.I don't know what is she processing so much..and that's making me lose my patience.I know I should'nt but can't help it. Atleast even in your case she has asked you for something and you know after you upload your wife's PCC and medicals, your PR would be granted but I don't know about my case..;(

No but when i did my medicals last month, I asked them to send my medicals straight to the Brisbane immigration center with my TRN no. Do i have to upload the medical receipt too? My agent never asked me to... I never had to before.but whatever the case if she required anything she should have asked me by now.I don't know what is she processing so much..and that's making me lose my patience.I know I should'nt but can't help it. Atleast even in your case she has asked you for something and you know after you upload your wife's PCC and medicals, your PR would be granted but I don't know about my case..;(

I've seen people on this forum telling others to upload their medical receipt. This is how CO can check your medical online.

I'd suggest you do it.

Guest nish886
I've seen people on this forum telling others to upload their medical receipt. This is how CO can check your medical online.

I'd suggest you do it.

Alright mate. I will give it a go. if not i will get my agent to call my CO on Monday and see whether if she requires anything.Thanks.

Alright mate. I will give it a go. if not i will get my agent to call my CO on Monday and see whether if she requires anything.Thanks.

No worries. An email would just be fine instead of calling. I wouldn't bother them too much. You know what I mean.

Guest nish886
No worries. An email would just be fine instead of calling. I wouldn't bother them too much. You know what I mean.

I can't believe just now after I was whinging to you about my CO I checked my online status and it shows " Email has been sent to you" ..:cool: Finally some development...

I have asked my Agent to have a look asap.Will keep you updated.

She might be asking for Medicals and form 80 I guess...

Finally some development...

I can't believe just now after I was whinging to you about my CO I checked my online status and it shows " Email has been sent to you" ..:cool: Finally some development...

I have asked my Agent to have a look asap.Will keep you updated.

She might be asking for Medicals and form 80 I guess...

Finally some development...

Cool. Almost there now.

@ssgill i must have missed sorry.. Did you submit all the documents they asked? Just wondering whats the hold up..as i submitted all the documents on 25 th october still no news :(

@ssgill i must have missed sorry.. Did you submit all the documents they asked? Just wondering whats the hold up..as i submitted all the documents on 25 th october still no news :(

No I haven't submitted the docs yet.

I'm still waiting for my wife's PCC and Meds which the CO has requested.

I'm sure you will get the grant soon.

Just give it another couple of weeks.

Good Luck.

Could anybody tell me what information should be filled in form 26 for non migrating spouse's medicals?

Intended occupation/activity in australia?

How long do you intend to stay in australia? (Temporarily or Permanently)

What is the visa subclass number and the name of the visa that

you are applying for?

Have you lodged a visa application?

Should we leave these blank? What do yo think?

Could anybody tell me what information should be filled in form 26 for non migrating spouse's medicals?

Intended occupation/activity in australia?

How long do you intend to stay in australia? (Temporarily or Permanently)

What is the visa subclass number and the name of the visa that

you are applying for?

Have you lodged a visa application?

Should we leave these blank? What do yo think?

I asked her to leave them blank!

Archived