RE: Baby NEWS

onecrankypom

A most of you know my wife has been expecting our first baby i can Confirm at 12.33am on the 31st March Baby Cranky was born fit and healthy at 7lb 11oz after a 2 labour and can confirm i did say a few wrong things in the delivery rooom but got away with it due the CRANKEST Midewife every.

Strange to meeting someone who was a cranky Butt LOL considering i was calm and collective and was more worried about doing a Frank Spencer.

As most new father do whe n they get back in the car i had to shout Wohooo and dance like an idiot lol :jiggy:

A most of you know my wife has been expecting our first baby i can Confirm at 12.33am on the 31st March Baby Cranky was born fit and healthy at 7lb 11oz after a 2 labour and can confirm i did say a few wrong things in the delivery rooom but got away with it due the CRANKEST Midewife every.

Strange to meeting someone who was a cranky Butt LOL considering i was calm and collective and was more worried about doing a Frank Spencer.

As most new father do whe n they get back in the car i had to shout Wohooo and dance like an idiot lol :jiggy:

Splendid news sir.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THREE OF YOU:wubclub:

I don't know any man who didn't say something wrong during labour. It comes with the territory of ALL THAT PAIN!

Now go and get drunk with your mates as this may be the last time for a while that you get that opportunity!

Guest guest37336

As most new father do whe n they get back in the car i had to shout Wohooo and dance like an idiot lol

Congratulations mate. AHHHHH, now the fun begins.:goofy: Congratulations once again.:wink:

(:SLEEP:Not likely).

Well done mate very happy for you. We have our first on the way end of June.

:jiggy::hug:

Congratulations and well done!!! So glad everything is all ok...

Also want to wish you a happy 30th birthday!!! Its still the 30th here, looks like I missed your birthday, cause its the 31st already there!!! OMG.... Now I am confused...LOL:laugh:

Send wifey and that little baby big hugs from your cyber friends :hug:.

Make the most of your sleep before the baby gets home, cause now you are going to get very very tired!!! Just remember, it doesn't last forever!!! LOL:wub:

Best wishes

Tasha x

Congratulations ... did you remember to wear something nice for the camera or did it all go out of the window?

Give our love to Mrs Cranky and a big kiss to little Cranky ... and a big hug to you ... Well done dad :hug:

Luv Ali & Co.

Guest stockies

Congratulations to you all ......... Wow a 2 hour labour thats fantastic. I hope Mrs Crank and bubs Crank are all doing well.

Claire. xx

Archived