Guest guest36187

13 hours ago, Pertenhall said:

No - we are still waiting to have our AOS approved.  7 weeks now since we submitted everything.  You were one of the lucky ones I think who were asked to get their paperwork ready early.  We had to wait until 22nd Dec before we were asked to get things moving.  So although you submitted your application a month after us you were able to get your medicals, police checks and AOS completed at least a month ahead of us!

@Pertenhall ~ even we have prepared all the documents but we still need to wait for our turn to be assessed. The thing that i'm worried about is the processing time may take up to 36 months now. Applications that lodged prior to 9th April 2015 were the lucky one. It didn't change since 1st Feb 2018, almost 3 weeks and the processing date is still the same. :arghh:

10 hours ago, elnak said:

Hi Guys and Gals

Just wanted to let you know that we got our visa grant today. 

Thank you so very much for all your love and support troughout the whole process.

@elnak ~ congratz again in this forum. I thought you were disappeared in the other forum due to the disappointment with the AOS process. 

All the best for your new life in Australia. xo

3 hours ago, TinaH said:

@Pertenhall ~ even we have prepared all the documents but we still need to wait for our turn to be assessed. The thing that i'm worried about is the processing time may take up to 36 months now. Applications that lodged prior to 9th April 2015 were the lucky one. It didn't change since 1st Feb 2018, almost 3 weeks and the processing date is still the same. :arghh:

I thought they were only issuing processing updates monthly now, so there may be a big change soon.

• Confused 1

On 08/02/2018 at 18:43, Geoffandgill said:

Have you managed to submit your UK police checks? We tried to do ours Tuesday but when we got to payment, it wouldn’t take our debit cards. It seems that they are having problems with their payment provider. Their ‘contact page’ states that they have no idea when problem will be resolved! We have done our Australian ones, which were applied online and we heard the next day that certificates are on their way! All the UK police website suggests is to keep trying, which means filling in the form over and over again! We’ve been doing this for three days now, and now are having issues uploading proofs. 

Very frusted Geoff& Gill ?

Finally managed to apply for UK Police checks, albeit on different days owing to their payment problems. Today our daughter spent only 15 minutes in the queue at Greensborough Centrelink lodging AoS and medicals are booked for Monday 26th February.... fingers crossed for pass marks ?. Forms 80 also completed. Off next week to Bali to extend our 600 visas and the waiting continues.

Geoff & Gill

• Like 7

26 minutes ago, Geoffandgill said:

Finally managed to apply for UK Police checks, albeit on different days owing to their payment problems. Today our daughter spent only 15 minutes in the queue at Greensborough Centrelink lodging AoS and medicals are booked for Monday 26th February.... fingers crossed for pass marks ?. Forms 80 also completed. Off next week to Bali to extend our 600 visas and the waiting continues.

Geoff & Gill

How do we update timeline. It’s been so long, we’ve forgotten how !

5 minutes ago, Catlady2014 said:

Go to top of page, right-hand side, click on your name/pic, from drop down list choose Account Settings, click on Signature. 

6 minutes ago, Catlady2014 said:

Go to top of page, right-hand side, click on your name/pic, from drop down list choose Account Settings, click on Signature. 

Chose account settings but ‘signature’ not mentioned,

1 hour ago, Geoffandgill said:

Geoff & Gill

Hi just a query about 600 visa for my future use. Have you already been over for 12 months? Only I was Under the impression that after 12 months stay you then had to be out of Australia for 6 months as you're only allowed 12 months in any 18  - or have I got it wrong??

4 minutes ago, LindaH27 said:

Hi just a query about 600 visa for my future use. Have you already been over for 12 months? Only I was Under the impression that after 12 months stay you then had to be out of Australia for 6 months as you're only allowed 12 months in any 18  - or have I got it wrong??

There are different version of 600 Visa it seems. One is 12 mths in 18, another is like ours which is 12 mths from date of each arrival, must not enter after 3rd May 2018, multiple travel facility. Unfortunately it seems when you apply there is no knowing of which version you’ll get. We’ve been here 9 mths, hoping to get Visa by June!

Geoff & Gill. ( found how to update)

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Geoffandgill said:

There are different version of 600 Visa it seems. One is 12 mths in 18, another is like ours which is 12 mths from date of each arrival, must not enter after 3rd May 2018, multiple travel facility. Unfortunately it seems when you apply there is no knowing of which version you’ll get. We’ve been here 9 mths, hoping to get Visa by June!

Geoff & Gill. ( found how to update)

Thank you! Guess I will just have to try and see. If it says must not enter after 3 May do you have  to leave by then or can you stay if entered before. 

I get confused just with my e- visitor! Its says 3 months at a time but must not enter after a certain date - does that mean if I  enter before that date I can stay a  further 3  months?

1 hour ago, TinaH said:

Guys, let's play a mini game on the processing date. 

HAVE A GUESS WHEN THE NEXT UPDATE FOR PROCESSING DATE WILL BE?

I guess it'll be end of February (next week). What about everyone?

Hi Tina, 

Same thing happened in August 2017?. Approximately for 40-45 days processing time did not roll up. First  It was 25th November 2014 then it jumped off to 10th December 2015 

Zaki

• Sad 1

55 minutes ago, Zaki said:

Hi Tina, 

Same thing happened in August 2017?. Approximately for 40-45 days processing time did not roll up. First  It was 25th November 2014 then it jumped off to 10th December 2015 

Zaki

@Zaki ~ did they say in the auto reply email "DUE TO HIGH NUMBERS OF 143 VISA APPLICATIONS IN MAY AND JUNE 2014", how come November and Dec 2014 were affected as well?

10 hours ago, TinaH said:

@TinaH   Not necessarily.  I'd be betting that you get your visa approved before us.  There was a recent case of a visa being submitted on 18 Mar 15, AOS submitted 12 Oct 17, AOS approved and all docs submitted 14 Jan 18 and visa granted 15 Feb 18.  Doesn't seem to be any real logic!  Nothing we can do but wait with fingers crossed!