Guest guest36187

2 hours ago, SusieRoo said:

Sorry I am not giving the correct details here. It's a 804 visa which only costs only au$6010 and you can stay in Australia on a bridging visa while waiting. The 864 visa is the same price as a 143 (I think) and this also allows you to stay in Australia while the application is being processed (and I also think it is quicker). I not an expert, so it is worth speaking to @Alan Collett will be able to give you full details. I hope this helps.

Thanks for the prompt reply..I will look into our options. Regard Shelagh

4 hours ago, suelear said:

Try Staysure.

Thanks everyone. I eventually got sorted out. GoWalkabout were fantastic. They have a separate department dealing with the medical screening. They adjudicate that and charge the excess, providing a reference number for the policy before putting you back to the main site. I got 5 days one way insurance onto which the medical policy was bolted. 

Brilliant service. Highly recommend 

• Like 3

·         OFFSHORE APPLICANTS (subclass 143/173)

When your application is allocated to an assessing officer, you or your authorised contact may be asked to provide more documents, including but not limited to, Assurance of Support (subclass 143 only), police certificates and health clearances to finalise your application. 

We are currently assessing applications lodged up to and including 16 April 2015.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/1/2018 at 10:24, TinaH said:

@Pertenhall ~ I notice your lodgement date was 12.03.15. Have you been contacting by CO yet?  I believe they assess your application according to the lodgement date not the date of acknowledgement?

·         OFFSHORE APPLICANTS (subclass 143/173)

When your application is allocated to an assessing officer, you or your authorised contact may be asked to provide more documents, including but not limited to, Assurance of Support (subclass 143 only), police certificates and health clearances to finalise your application. 

We are currently assessing applications lodged up to and including 16 April 2015.

On 3/5/2018 at 14:44, TinaH said:

I think we are quite lucky as we got the AOS done. Now just waiting for DIBP to assess our application. 

Tina

Great news to you as you can see, it has jumped to 16/04/2015. Hoping you have been assigned CO

Keep us updated on your progress

Cheers

• Like 1

We are currently assessing applications lodged up to and including 16 April 2015.

• Like 3

hi guys i have applied for my parents visa subclass 143 on 2nd oct 2015 , haven't heard anything yet !!!!!

couple of questions ?? 

Can i apply for AOS now ?

can i get the medical done now ? 

Please do help what should i do ?

hi guys i have applied for my parents visa subclass 143 on 2nd oct 2015 , haven't heard anything yet !!!!!
couple of questions ?? 

Hi Rajk.
No no there is plenty of time for u to attend all these things. Visa centre now processing only upto 16th April 2015 applications.

13 minutes ago, rajk said:

couple of questions ?? 

You only do it when they ask you. You'll need a few letters from them before you can do anything.