SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

Anyone recommend a good shipping company? Figure it won't hurt getting a jump on things while we wait for the visa!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're not taking a lot of stuff, then definitely look at Movecube (they do smaller containers and boxes also if you need). We're not taking loads of furniture and found Movecube to be cheaper by thousands.

Anyone recommend a good shipping company? Figure it won't hurt getting a jump on things while we wait for the visa!

We're in the process of getting 3 quotes from Anglo Pacific, Crown and a local company. They've all been around to do the surveys so now we're just waiting for the quotes to come so that hopefully we can do some negotiating/haggling!

If you're not taking a lot of stuff, then definitely look at Movecube (they do smaller containers and boxes also if you need). We're not taking loads of furniture and found Movecube to be cheaper by thousands.

That's interesting. Never thought of that. We are joy taking much furniture but lots of boxes of books, cds, dvds and vinyl lol

Anyone seen the new processing times? It was updated today.. I dont like the look of them, doesnt give low and high risk anymore just when they have 75% and 90% of global applications.

Heres some here ..

100 Partner is 15 Months (75%) 23 Months (90%)

300 Prospective Marriage is 12 Months (75%) 17 Months (90%)

309 Partner ( Provisional) is 11 Months (75%) 15 Months (90%)

820 Partner is 18 Months (75%) 20 Months (90%)

Link is http://www.border.gov.au/about/access-accountability/service-standards/global-visa-citizenship-processing-times

Anyone seen the new processing times? It was updated today.. I dont like the look of them, doesnt give low and high risk anymore just when they have 75% and 90% of global applications.

Heres some here ..

100 Partner is 15 Months (75%) 23 Months (90%)

300 Prospective Marriage is 12 Months (75%) 17 Months (90%)

309 Partner ( Provisional) is 11 Months (75%) 15 Months (90%)

820 Partner is 18 Months (75%) 20 Months (90%)

Link is http://www.border.gov.au/about/access-accountability/service-standards/global-visa-citizenship-processing-times

I've seen a lot getting granted within 5 months lately?

I've seen a lot getting granted within 5 months lately?

Yeah so have I but still didnt like the new updated time line on PMV before it was 5 months Low risk and 14 high risk. There isnt too many on PMV here to get a better estimate of approval rates.

Yeah so have I but still didnt like the new updated time line on PMV before it was 5 months Low risk and 14 high risk. There isnt too many on PMV here to get a better estimate of approval rates.

Ah, yeah. Fair enough. They should show something like recent time lines instead. That'd be cool

Nope. But they did say 3/4 working days, expect something about Wed/Thu.

Although Immi knows it has happened:

"Examinations in progress

A panel clinic is currently processing this person's health examination(s) in eMedical. This screen will be updated once this person's case has been submitted to the department for processing. This may not occur until all results are finalised after the person has left the clinic. Ongoing delays should be followed up with the clinic in relation to the progress of your health examination results. Do not contact the department about this matter."

It now says:

[h=3]Health clearance provided – no action required

(12066507)

[/h]All health examinations required for the specified visa subclass have been finalised. Processing of this person's visa application can now continue. This will not occur until a case officer investigates the case in line with published processing times for the visa that has been applied for. Do not contact the department about health examinations in the meantime.

It now says:

Hi Unzippy, my husband had his medical yesterday at 12.30 and the screen on his immi account changed to that withing 5 hours. It's just a waiting game for us now as all info has been given of what they asked for.

When did you apply again?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

13 Dec is when I paid.

Police bits only went in last week.

I'm still not sure if they get electronically added or I'll have to scan them in and upload..?

You will receive your police certificate in the post and you have to attach it to immi account. The medical is the only on that is done electronically.

13 Dec is when I paid.

Police bits only went in last week.

I'm still not sure if they get electronically added or I'll have to scan them in and upload..?

Unzippy, when you received a email asking for medical and police check, did it give you a position number just before the case officers name?

Hi all! Been following you all for a while to see how quickly the visas are moving. We applied on 27/2/17 and within a week our immi account said medical requested. We didn't receive an email and it didn't appear in the immi inbox, I just saw the notification on the main page when I logged in. So my husband is doing his medical right now and I jumped in and got his police clearance sorted and that went up yesterday.

Really curious to see how long this takes as my husband has had an evisitor visa continuously renewed for the last 9 years as we go from UK to Oz every year, and i wonder if that will help in any way.

We are moving on the 29/5 to Melbourne as I have a new job and he will go in on a 600 visa unless a miracle happens and he gets his 100 granted before. I'm hoping we're straight forward as we've been together 10 years, married 7.5 and have a 3 year old son. Lots of evidence, joint bank accounts and mortgage. Fingers crossed.

Good luck to everyone. I really enjoy reading this forum and seeing the visa grants come through!

Well we have just received the golden email. My Hubby is now a permanent resident. Straight to 100. I could cry right now.

Thank you to everyone on this thread I wouldn't have got through the last 5 months without the support.

5 months exactly.

Applied 18/10/16

First contact 1/3/17

Medical and police check uploaded 14/3/17

Grant 17/3/17

Must be the luck of the Irish

Happy St Patricks day.

Well we have just received the golden email. My Hubby is now a permanent resident. Straight to 100. I could cry right now.

Thank you to everyone on this thread I wouldn't have got through the last 5 months without the support.

5 months exactly.

Applied 18/10/16

First contact 1/3/17

Medical and police check uploaded 14/3/17

Grant 17/3/17

Must be the luck of the Irish

Happy St Patricks day.

Boom:cool: