SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

well i just cheekily did so - lets hope they don't tell me to eff off and put mine to the bottom of the pile :-)

Have just found out I'm pregnant (whoop!) and am desperate to get this move underway!

Congratulations on the pregnancy! speaking of which yes you will...as a lot of airlines won't let you fly past the 5 month mark without a doctor's letter xx

Well the gentle nudge worked a treat and, 9 months to the day, my visa arrived. Me, OH and our newly brewing bundle will be heading for Oz in just a couple of weeks.

Thinking of everyone still waiting .... hang in there, and try not to wear out the refresh button on your browser ;-)

Well the gentle nudge worked a treat and, 9 months to the day, my visa arrived. Me, OH and our newly brewing bundle will be heading for Oz in just a couple of weeks.

Thinking of everyone still waiting .... hang in there, and try not to wear out the refresh button on your browser ;-)

woo hoo! where abouts in aus are you guys headed? Hopefully its just another two weeks for us :)

woo hoo! where abouts in aus are you guys headed? Hopefully its just another two weeks for us :)

I'll be keeping everything crossed for you! I managed to preserve my sanity up until the last month, and then it all went a bit refresh-happy!!!

We're heading to QLD - we haven't narrowed it down beyond descending on family and starting to job hunt, which is exciting in itself. Magical mystery tour! Will be so sad leaving home though :-(

What about you folks?

I'll be keeping everything crossed for you! I managed to preserve my sanity up until the last month, and then it all went a bit refresh-happy!!!

We're heading to QLD - we haven't narrowed it down beyond descending on family and starting to job hunt, which is exciting in itself. Magical mystery tour! Will be so sad leaving home though :-(

What about you folks?

Well I'm in Sydney and my Husband (bigboy01) is still in Kent. Waiting on approval. No kids for us yet though- very exciting news for you though!

Happy Valentines everyone! :wink::hug::ssign20:

That's great news, how long did it take? Did you use an migration agent? I'm getting excited seeing all these approved visas, wish mine would hurry up! Congrats!

Thanks [emoji2] no we did it all ourselves...waaay easier than the migration agents make it out to be lol we just put everything possible they might want to prove our relationship and got all documents that needed certifying done by a solicitor that only charged us £15 for the privilege...and even then that was cash in hand lol. We applied 10th May and so it took 9 months 2 days in all. When did you apply? xx

Is there anyone here that applied in October? A lot of peoples applications being granted at just over 9 months... This gives me hope that we won't have to wait till December???!

Just before for us. 19th September so medical due next moth. We are hoping for 10 months. I never knew time could pass so slow

We got the notification!!!!! Subclass 100!!!!!!!!! Omg omg omg omg i can't breathe...

I just saw this!!! Congrats!!! Not been on as been celebrating/organising flights etc!!! QLD here we come!!! eeeek exciting!!! When are you heading out and where are you off to? oh and just incase anyone doesnt know singapore airlines do a migrant luggage allowance of 40kg xx

Just before for us. 19th September so medical due next moth. We are hoping for 10 months. I never knew time could pass so slow

Hi PJ2628,

I know the feeling. The worst part, and I think everyone will agree with this, is when you get into the last month then everyday seems like a lifetime. Every little email notification sends you into a mad rush to see if its the visa and if its come through early.

I really hope that yours comes through on the 10 month mark. Its such a long time to wait. Just busy yourself with enjoying life and try not to think about it. It really makes it go quicker.

once your visa is granted where you planning on heading to?

I just saw this!!! Congrats!!! Not been on as been celebrating/organising flights etc!!! QLD here we come!!! eeeek exciting!!! When are you heading out and where are you off to? oh and just incase anyone doesnt know singapore airlines do a migrant luggage allowance of 40kg xx

Thanks [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] i know so excitings!!!!! We fly out 24th August to Melbourne with Etihad as it was the cheapest airline lolol they do 30kg each plus hand luggage and then a handbag etc also xx

Is there anyone here that applied in October? A lot of peoples applications being granted at just over 9 months... This gives me hope that we won't have to wait till December???!

I was at the the start of November, I'm crossing my fingers it comes in before October as that's when we're wanting to go to Aus.

Hiya, is anyone having any problems signing in to their immiaccount? I put my username and password in and it says successful login with a screen with information on it when I then click next it comes up with a bright red fatal error message and says it cannot open the current page. So I can't actually see my application at the moment. Its been like this for a few days and Im starting to panic it will have cancelled my whole application! x

That would be great, we're planning for October too but had prepared ourselves for December just in case. Have you chosen an area to look at?

I don't think I could wait until December! I'll probably sort out a tourist visa or something first, just in case. My fiancée is from Northern NSW so anywhere from there up to the Gold Coast probably. You?

Hiya, is anyone having any problems signing in to their immiaccount? I put my username and password in and it says successful login with a screen with information on it when I then click next it comes up with a bright red fatal error message and says it cannot open the current page. So I can't actually see my application at the moment. Its been like this for a few days and Im starting to panic it will have cancelled my whole application! x

You've applied the same day as us! There are other May people! We applied through a migrant agent so I've never actually looked at my IMMI account. Have you got your C/O's email? We're only a week off so it might be a good excuse for a 'nudge'?

:cute: