SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

I don't think I could wait until December! I'll probably sort out a tourist visa or something first, just in case. My fiancée is from Northern NSW so anywhere from there up to the Gold Coast probably. You?

My partners family are from the Redlands area, looking at Cleveland (in-between Brisbane and the Gold Coast). Feel bad wishing time away but I am so fed up of the cold weather now!

You've applied the same day as us! There are other May people! We applied through a migrant agent so I've never actually looked at my IMMI account. Have you got your C/O's email? We're only a week off so it might be a good excuse for a 'nudge'?

:cute:

Not long for us then hopefully. Will be interesting to see if they come through close to each other. That is a good plan to give them a little nudge, I was gonna wait till the 9 month mark but this could be good reason to do it early! I haven't got their direct email so if anyone has KP's email address could you please PM me with it, thanks!

I really do hate to be the bearer of bad news, but if you have applied recently please expect to wait the maximum amount of time (it will save your sanity). When I applied we were told between 6-9 months and had our hearts set on 6 months (married 4 years with 2 children also Australian citizens), but as you can see they have been taking the full 9 months to process. So if they are saying 10-14 months now......be prepared for 14 months.

I feel like a big black cloud over this thread now, but I know how crazy this process can make you.

I really do hate to be the bearer of bad news, but if you have applied recently please expect to wait the maximum amount of time (it will save your sanity). When I applied we were told between 6-9 months and had our hearts set on 6 months (married 4 years with 2 children also Australian citizens), but as you can see they have been taking the full 9 months to process. So if they are saying 10-14 months now......be prepared for 14 months.

I feel like a big black cloud over this thread now, but I know how crazy this process can make you.

Are you there yet?!

I just saw this!!! Congrats!!! Not been on as been celebrating/organising flights etc!!! QLD here we come!!! eeeek exciting!!! When are you heading out and where are you off to? oh and just incase anyone doesnt know singapore airlines do a migrant luggage allowance of 40kg xx

only from London do they do the migrant luggage allowance...

My partners family are from the Redlands area, looking at Cleveland (in-between Brisbane and the Gold Coast). Feel bad wishing time away but I am so fed up of the cold weather now!

my hubbys parents used to live in Thornlands and now in Vict Point. Cleveland I have always liked nice town train station etc.. when ru going? Good luck x

my hubbys parents used to live in Thornlands and now in Vict Point. Cleveland I have always liked nice town train station etc.. when ru going? Good luck x

Small world! Hopefully going In October. My cousin has a property in Victoria Point, and we have friends in Thornlands. My partner grew up in Cleveland. Xx

Hi Everyone,

Have never posted but am in the same boat as everyone. Just thought I would let you know, I applied on 27th May 2014 and got approved 8.30am today! Flights have been booked and I am leaving for Perth a week tomorrow! (Just in time for my nieces 1st birthday!)

Excited! Hope everyone gets the good news soon!

Hi Everyone,

Have never posted but am in the same boat as everyone. Just thought I would let you know, I applied on 27th May 2014 and got approved 8.30am today! Flights have been booked and I am leaving for Perth a week tomorrow! (Just in time for my nieces 1st birthday!)

OMG, you're the same day as us. Fingers crossed we here something tofay. Thank you so much for posting and congrats- you've given me a glimmer of hope!

So exciting for you- have a safe flight and enjoy your neice's birthday. FYI it's absolutley BOILING over here. One of the hottest and longest summers I can remember. :cool:

Hi Everyone,

Oh that's lovely! I'm new to these forum things too but it's been lovely reading posts finding out how people are getting on in their plans. Do you have any advice re shipping? That's my next big step (medicals booked in for early April). What visa did you go for? X

Oh that's lovely! I'm new to these forum things too but it's been lovely reading posts finding out how people are getting on in their plans. Do you have any advice re shipping? That's my next big step (medicals booked in for early April). What visa did you go for? X
We're using this: http://www.sevenseasworldwide.com/moving/movecube seems pretty reasonable in price ....

I shipped my stuff before I got the grant (bit risky) but I went with Excess Baggage. Cheap and a lot of family has used them!

I got granted a 309 provisional.

Hope yours comes through soon Gabie, the the champagne chilling in the fridge ready! Yes I think Perth is going to be around 39 degrees when I land!

Hi everyone I too am going insane with when my visa will be granted. I firstly applied on the 6th of June. I did my medical on the 2nd of febuary. Is there a standard sort of time between medical and visa being granted? Want to start planning my new life Asap!!!!! So frustrating!!!!

All or or any replies appreciated

Hi there, I was wondering if there were any other June applicants on here, or any who may have heard anything? Just hit 8 months on Monday but by the looks of things it'll be another month. But the waiting is driving me mad!! I'm already refreshing the inbox over and over again! :)