SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

we got a migrant agent who i've emailed this morning and this evening pointing out that 9 months would have been fri, he says he has chased it up but nothing so far... tad concerned when others are getting theirs before the 9 month mark! hopefully hear something tmrw :/ . little one hasn't seen her daddy since the start of dec as his travel visa ran out on the 7th! :( nightmare... just want to get the flights booked :/

Mine is OH, seemed a nice chap on the phone!

OH is mine too, he's been really helpful so far.

finally got to the bottom of this- my migration was incorrect and the reason being is that a good proportion of his clients have actually been onshore when their visa had been granted, according to him the department of immigration has acknowledged the clerical errors with this and have ironed out the 'kinks within the system' to avoid thus happening in the future.

So looks like I will have to go to NZ after all. Will make the best of it though as I have never been before. First family holiday abroad :-)

Glad we've managed to get to the bottom of this, although it sucks that that's the case. The time we're looking at going to Aus is about the same time my visa should be granted, so I'm hoping I don't have to go to NZ a week after I get to Aus or something!

OH is mine too, he's been really helpful so far.

Glad we've managed to get to the bottom of this, although it sucks that that's the case. The time we're looking at going to Aus is about the same time my visa should be granted, so I'm hoping I don't have to go to NZ a week after I get to Aus or something!

hi, when did your CO say to go for your meds?

I was quoted 10-14 months which isn't really much help! I'm hoping for 11 months at the very most (when we're planning on going) but we'll have to wait and see. I think the wait is 9ish months at the moment but last August I believe they bumped the estimate up from 8-9 to this 10-14 months one.

I still haven't heard anything either, fingers crossed we both do tmrw :) Whos your CO? mine is KP... there dont seem to be a lot of mentions of grants lately, Im wondering if lodging them last may they have a backlog with the may holidays... even so it shouldnt be huge surely xx

Still nothing today from our CO re granting however my boyfriend has emailed them to chase it up so hopefully we should hear tomorrow...altho tbh I did say that yesterday so who knows lol xx
Edited by Gayle1976
additional info

Bobby122...I'm not stalking you or anything (I'm on the tapatalk app for this forum on my phone so when i press one button the app goes completely bonkers and selects something else lol) but i noticed on your profile you're in Derbyshire...me too! Whereabouts? I'm in Wirksworth near Matlock :D xx

Hi elzawelza only just seen this sorry, I'm in Chesterfield so not too far from you! Good luck getting your grant soon!

Hi,

Just for all the people waiting, some positive news:

I applied online on 11/05/2014 and received my VISA last Monday 02/02/2015, so around 8 months and 3 weeks.

So to all of those waiting, hang in there, they are still processing applications :-)

Ahhh my boyfriend works in Chesterfield...in the 3 store lol. And thanks :D good luck to you too!

Haha small world, my bf had an interview there before Christmas but didn't get the job!! He's gone back to Oz now, been 5 weeks since he went...are you the australian in the relationship or your bf?