SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

At last we have been assigned a CO!!! Our CO is DP :ssign19: Need to do medicals in 3 months and that's it... So happy that no extra documents required!! Was eagerly waiting to update my signature with 'CO assigned' ... hehehehe.. :biggrin:

Good luck to all!! :hug:

Woooohoooooo that is fantastic news!!! Hubby has already done his medical as we have to head for the land of oz as he's been made redundant. Long story. I look forward to hearing how you get on.

Good luck to you. xx

At last we have been assigned a CO!!! Our CO is DP :ssign19: Need to do medicals in 3 months and that's it... So happy that no extra documents required!! Was eagerly waiting to update my signature with 'CO assigned' ... hehehehe.. :biggrin:

Good luck to all!! :hug:

Hooray!! That's great news! Hopefully that means we'll get ours soon.

Have they asked for any more information yet?

Hooray!! That's great news! Hopefully that means we'll get ours soon.

Have they asked for any more information yet?

Hi Lilacdreamer... no further documents required for our case.. I guess we had sent everything possible with our application.. CO sent all the originals back to me :biggrin: .. now just have to wait 2 more months and then do the medical...

Good luck to you... hope you get your CO soon... xxx :hug:

Hellooo everyone! Near the end of November now yeay

Anyone been granted this week? Any more April applicants?

Hello! Gone very quiet on here...really hoping to hear from some more April applicants soon as they hit 7 months perhaps...would be great news having just passed the six months mark here!

Rob - a 189 with a partner added is not a spouse visa. A spouse visa is a 309/100 or an 820/801 (and sometimes extended to include 300s as well). They are visas for people who are already permanent residents "usually resident" in Australia, who want to LATER bring a spouse in. It's an entirely different thing. Hope that helps.

Did anybody on here hand their 309/100 visa application into the New Zealand office? We seem to have a larger estimated time frame to everybody else (12 months) and we only applied at the beginning of October. The only email that we've had so far from them is confirmation that they received our application. We have soooo long to go :daydreaming:

Hello! Gone very quiet on here...really hoping to hear from some more April applicants soon as they hit 7 months perhaps...would be great news having just passed the six months mark here!

me tooooo! Just passed the 6 month mark...soo the longest it can take is 3 more months! Bring it onnn

Seems very quiet on the April applicant grants!

Please give us a shout if you have had ur grants!

Excited May applicant here counting down my final days till Australia and being reunited with the hubster and step kids!

Has anyone found uk police checks seem to take ages!! My Aussie one took only 3 days! Uk is 2 weeks and counting!

Just need to change over passport name and finally all done!

Hey Mrs Fabricator! our visa's where Lodged on the exact same day! I've got VF though. Will you post when you know? Where are you waiting in OZ? Im in Melbs :)

Hey Newbie, will defo post when I know, it seems that people are getting their grants after 6 months, but I guess you can never go with that, Im In WA, just outside Perth, are you on a tourist visa? I am until Jan then if I have not heard anything will need to extend. How are you finding Melbs? We came over 2 months ago, did a big tour, 11,000ks was amazing, let me know if you hear anything aswell, fingers crossed we hear soon :)

Hi everyone,

It has all gone very quiet, hasn't it. I wish that was because I was off enjoying my visa but alas, no. Like cheese please, it's 7 months this weekend but then my co has been away for 6 weeks so figured I would be waiting out the long wait. Fingers crossed that next week is a grant happy week and the ball gets rolling again! Can't wait to post some happy news :)

Hey Newbie, will defo post when I know, it seems that people are getting their grants after 6 months, but I guess you can never go with that, Im In WA, just outside Perth, are you on a tourist visa? I am until Jan then if I have not heard anything will need to extend. How are you finding Melbs? We came over 2 months ago, did a big tour, 11,000ks was amazing, let me know if you hear anything aswell, fingers crossed we hear soon :)

Heyyy yeah im over on a tourist ETA been here just under 3months now so im off to New Zealand next week to re new my visa. Lovin Melbs! Just cant wait to properly settle once this visa comes through!

Really hope we hear more people getting grants this week!! I'll be logging on to check for updates :-)

Hey, I think it's just standard...got my paperwork back a couple of weeks after applying. Now you just wait to hear something. I've not heard anything from my CO since my medical and don't expect to now!

Got all my paper work back yesterday, now what?

does that mean I'm close to it going through or is this just standard?

dont really want to annoy my co with questions so thought I'd ask you guys :)

We finally got our CO!! So excited, it all feels quite real now! :jiggy:

We got DP, he was really lovely. We have also been advised we are eligible for a 100 visa straight away - which is such a massive relief.

Just need to sit back and let it all play out now. We are very lucky that it will all fall in line with when we need to leave. My ancestry visa for the UK runs out in July next year, and he advised we should be able to leave the country together.

I can't believe what a weight has been lifted!