Sardines

image.png.9b27a7c88a66ddeb919db399c0ff231c.png

So I'm putting it out there. Saw the discussion around the Ponds in Western Sydney. If this was my only option in Sydney I'd leave Sydney. If this was my only option in Australia I'd leave Australia. Why would people saddle themselves with a 30 year mortgage to live here 45km from the beach? There's less space than what's afforded to livestock.

It makes me so sad 😞

• Like 3

1 hour ago, can1983 said:

image.png.9b27a7c88a66ddeb919db399c0ff231c.png

So I'm putting it out there. Saw the discussion around the Ponds in Western Sydney. If this was my only option in Sydney I'd leave Sydney. If this was my only option in Australia I'd leave Australia. Why would people saddle themselves with a 30 year mortgage to live here 45km from the beach? There's less space than what's afforded to livestock.

It makes me so sad 😞

That looks very depressing.  Hopefully there is a large park nearby to make up for the lack of gardens.

Are they social housing?  If not I wonder how much each of those dwellings cost.

8 hours ago, Toots said:

I couldn't live in one of those houses even if they were half the price.

I couldn’t either.  That’s a very depressing photo.  Those houses won’t win awards for their kerb appeal that’s for sure.  

12 hours ago, Tulip1 said:

I couldn’t either.  That’s a very depressing photo.  Those houses won’t win awards for their kerb appeal that’s for sure.  

Actually, if you crouch down and photograph them from the kerb, they probably will look better than they do in that aerial shot.