AUSTRALIAN CITIZENSHIP TIMELINES 2018-2019

FlashP5sub175

59 minutes ago, Elliot Tsao said:

@Ali W

G'day Ali, may I ask you: 'Status' means the Immi Account? So it updated and we can know update for each stage of processing, Right? 

Yes the online account sorry it says application approved , I sat my test on Monday, my husband sat his on Friday and he immediately changed to approved, mine change this morning. John received his letter yesterday and I spoke to our local council who said will we be included in the Australian Day Ceremony we are shocked and very happy !

1 hour ago, Ali W said:

Yes the online account sorry it says application approved , I sat my test on Monday, my husband sat his on Friday and he immediately changed to approved, mine change this morning. John received his letter yesterday and I spoke to our local council who said will we be included in the Australian Day Ceremony we are shocked and very happy !

WOW~ You guys are soooooo lucky! LOL~ Best wishes for you.

I'm still waiting for my Approval letter, 24th week now.

Hi all,

Someone corrupted the excel file this morning, resulting in a total inaccuracy of the data. As an exemple my timeline wasn't matching anymore along with other. 

The decision was taken to reinstate an earlier version of the file of today. Lucky us it is not that bad.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE... be super careful when using the file, specially if you are not confident with excel, as the information provided there is gold and hope for most of us!

Thank you!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rLZKwjhbfXLeqWyX3mqxU3p4SOfFedG7WanXQSwyrfA/edit#gid=1621018804

Edited by Yann-Pierre

6 hours ago, Elliot Tsao said:

WOW~ You guys are soooooo lucky! LOL~ Best wishes for you.

I'm still waiting for my Approval letter, 24th week now.

I know, have you sat your test ? We waited 8 months for our test I was given 2 days notice for my test !! Hope you see approved on your status soon 

On 12/3/2017 at 05:10, themaccas said:

Immigrations send a monthly list of ‘approved’ to the local council who add the names to the next ceremony list. The invite for the ceremony comes from your local council but that may not be until a few weeks before the ceremony. You could leave it a month and call your council to ask if you are on the list. Your council should list the next available ceremony dates on their website. Good luck and enjoy the ceremony!

I spoke with our council and they said immi are now sending weekly reports to them as they need to get people through the ceremony as quickly as possible.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Ali W said:

I know, have you sat your test ? We waited 8 months for our test I was given 2 days notice for my test !! Hope you see approved on your status soon 

I sat my test in 22 Jun, today is the first day of the 25th week, 169th day after test. Hope I can get letter soon. Thx~

7 hours ago, Sheila said:

Another week..!!

My wife's status on the immiaccount changed from Received to Approved. Mine hasn't changed. I am thinking it might be because that my kids are under my application. I have a friend with her son under her application with the same status as mine and she had her test taken a month before us. She took her citizenship test on May 2017.

Ready to submit our application but having difficulty finding someone to sign our Form 1195 and photos who has known us for a year, is a citizen and on the profession list. I need to get out more. Oh well, will have to keep looking.

Edited by Bristle

19 hours ago, Bristle said:

Ready to submit our application but having difficulty finding someone to sign our Form 1195 and photos who has known us for a year, is a citizen and on the profession list. I need to get out more. Oh well, will have to keep looking.

Ring up the medical centre you use ... see if a regular GP you use will do it..

3 minutes ago, Chris N Lora said:

Ring up the medical centre you use ... see if a regular GP you use will do it..

that is on my list but was hoping to get it done by someone who won't charge as will probably have to pay for an appointment (I'm a tightarse when it comes to paying even more)

20 minutes ago, Bristle said:

that is on my list but was hoping to get it done by someone who won't charge as will probably have to pay for an appointment (I'm a tightarse when it comes to paying even more)

It should be number 37, the GP shouldn't charge you, could I suggest you call the receptionist ... I got mine done by my GP for free....

Applied on 23 March 2017 - for citizenship

Test on 25 July 2017

Approval letter received dated 10 August 2017

Immi Account updated to say Approved on 30 November 2017

Called DIBP on 13 December 2017 -> They confirmed that a tentative date has been set for the Ceremony on 26 January 2018

They advised I am likely to receive cermony invitation letter in the post in next week or so.... fingers crossed

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Daveo said:

Applied on 23 March 2017 - for citizenship

Test on 25 July 2017

Approval letter received dated 10 August 2017

Immi Account updated to say Approved on 30 November 2017

Called DIBP on 13 December 2017 -> They confirmed that a tentative date has been set for the Ceremony on 26 January 2018

They advised I am likely to receive cermony invitation letter in the post in next week or so.... fingers crossed

Hi,

Can you please share your location and exam venue?

1 hour ago, jayesh said:

Can any one tell me whats basic documents do we need to take for test?

1 hour ago, Sheila said:

Passport

Gas/Electricity bill

ID declaration form

Driving license /Medicare card

Birth Certificate

Evidence for first arrival in Aus  - Passport stamps etc

Prep for the test

Hi Sheila,

If someone has change his name before coming to Australia then a change of name certificate should be taken to the testing center? My name is different in "educational documents" and on "passport+Visa".

Choudary Arsalan Ahmad on Educational Documents. Choudary is a cast. before 2010

Arsalan Ahmad on passport  and Visa. after 2010.

Visa granted in Dec 2012.

Edited by ArsalanAhmad