ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Darley Dale

AUSTRALIAN CITIZENSHIP TIMELINES 2018-2019

Applied 3rd April 2018 - Acknowledged 23rd April 2018

Unable to do online via the system only 18-59 yo able to apply online

ImmiAcct - showing received - Nothing since

British by birth - English spoken - retired - married to Australian citizen - no children

Have counted 9 Applicants who have had interview/test within 12 months of application or just over

Can anyone please advise if:

(a) they have applied via paper

(b) timelines

(c) live in a regional area

(d) country of birth + age 

Many thanks, will be contacting Citizenship next week when 12 months is 3rd April 2019

Any response/s would be gratefully appreciated - thanks

paper application 2/1/18 brisbane city ,  family of 4 in our 40s with 2 kids - British -     no issues 

ackowledgement 3/1/18  by email 

nothing at 15 months

have also uploaded everything to immi account since and nothing and rang them and nothing .... we wait and check everything daily lol...... x

On ‎01‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 08:14, shiveringpom said:

paper application 2/1/18 brisbane city ,  family of 4 in our 40s with 2 kids - British -     no issues 

ackowledgement 3/1/18  by email 

nothing at 15 months

have also uploaded everything to immi account since and nothing and rang them and nothing .... we wait and check everything daily lol...... x

Hi Shiveringpom….. any further news on your paper application ??  I rang them beginning of this week... they said all ok with my paper application nothing further required... just wait.... phew....

On 12/04/2019 at 09:35, Darley Dale said:

Hi Shiveringpom….. any further news on your paper application ??  I rang them beginning of this week... they said all ok with my paper application nothing further required... just wait.... phew....

I rang again last week and just told to wait as I expected ...... we are over 15 months now and nothing ..... no requests for extra info .... just waiting for a test date .... told me no news is good news essentially ...... they checked my application and said all looks ok ..... just frustrating when others getting tesr etc yet applied after us . All very random ! . I have visions of applying for another RRV at this rate before we get an Ozzie passport - imagine 😆

2 hours ago, shiveringpom said:

I rang again last week and just told to wait as I expected ...... we are over 15 months now and nothing ..... no requests for extra info .... just waiting for a test date .... told me no news is good news essentially ...... they checked my application and said all looks ok ..... just frustrating when others getting tesr etc yet applied after us . All very random ! . I have visions of applying for another RRV at this rate before we get an Ozzie passport - imagine 😆

Hi and welcome back home !!!

Have you moved yet to the Sunny Coast???

No further news on my application, but will keep you posted...

All the best

Darley Dale

On 14/04/2019 at 17:46, Darley Dale said:

Hi and welcome back home !!!

Have you moved yet to the Sunny Coast???

No further news on my application, but will keep you posted...

All the best

Darley Dale

Oh think you have me confused with someone else 😂 we live in Brisbane and been here for many years x

2 hours ago, shiveringpom said:

Oh think you have me confused with someone else 😂 we live in Brisbane and been here for many years x

Yes apologies.... too early in the morning when I wrote response.... all the best... Darley Dale