AUSTRALIAN CITIZENSHIP TIMELINES 2018-2019

FlashP5sub175

9 hours ago, Sheila said:

There may not be official holidays but very limited activity during this period 15 dec - 15 January. Therefore we should not be very hopeful regarding approvals during this time. 

My ImmiAccount citizenship status changed  from Received to Approved on 15/12. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sheila said:

There may not be official holidays but very limited activity during this period 15 dec - 15 January. Therefore we should not be very hopeful regarding approvals during this time. 

It looks like immigration is even working on Saturday (yesterday).

I have received a phone call whether I’ll be able to attend an official citizenship ceremony and they also send me email to confirm and urged me to reply immediately. 

On 14/12/2017 at 10:31, Daveo said:

Applied on 23 March 2017 - for citizenship

Test on 25 July 2017

Approval letter received dated 10 August 2017

Immi Account updated to say Approved on 30 November 2017

Called DIBP on 13 December 2017 -> They confirmed that a tentative date has been set for the Ceremony on 26 January 2018

They advised I am likely to receive cermony invitation letter in the post in next week or so.... fingers crossed

Just received email...15 December 2017... from the dept outlining the details for Australia day ceremony. Also received email from council... happy days ?

• Like 2

Guest Guest226914
Just received email...15 December 2017... from the dept outlining the details for Australia day ceremony. Also received email from council... happy days [emoji16]

Who did you call/what number did you call to find this out? I was approved 1st December and am really hoping for an Australia ceremony and am desperately waiting for news.

14 hours ago, george8181 said:

Who did you call/what number did you call to find this out? I was approved 1st December and am really hoping for an Australia ceremony and am desperately waiting for news.

Just called 131 881 at the start of the month. Really depends on who you talk to. Sometimes they're helpful and will look up your file. Other times they will not tell you anything.

Actual confirmation came by email.

Guest Guest226914
Just called 131 881 at the start of the month. Really depends on who you talk to. Sometimes they're helpful and will look up your file. Other times they will not tell you anything.
Actual confirmation came by email.

Thanks I just tried but when I found out I was the 216th person on the queue I hung up. Guess I will just be waiting for the letter!