Toots

1 hour ago, Toots said:

It was 23C here today with a cloudless sky.  I think that's perfect but it probably would have Queenslanders wearing a fleece.  :P

You are right! I was snuggled under a blanket on the sofa last week it was so chilly 18' in the evening!

• Like 1

'Wall to wall' sunshine, 24 C last night and 31 C now...Bee yoo tiful.

Had a tiny smile as I remembered when living in Kununurra; we would be rugged up in July while watching a film at the open-air cinema and the terrorists would be in tee shirts and shorts...Temps, about 24C xD

Cheers, Bobj.

• Like 1

On 12/20/2017 at 14:57, Sandgroper said:

Beaut few day ahead, love it :cool::cool:

image.thumb.png.7fc2942a4fc31036a5299e40952510d1.png

Much as I enjoyed Perth in Dec and Jan - going back in April and May - I did find it oppressive to walk around once the sun got up, although without the Sydney humidity. My favourite times were either early mornings or in the evenings. Still rather a Perth (or Sydney) summer than a Pommie winter.

3 hours ago, MARYROSE02 said:

Much as I enjoyed Perth in Dec and Jan - going back in April and May - I did find it oppressive to walk around once the sun got up, although without the Sydney humidity. My favourite times were either early mornings or in the evenings. Still rather a Perth (or Sydney) summer than a Pommie winter.

It's been bloody cold this winter. Not bitterly, but have scrapped alot of ice off the windscreen. And wet. Can't remember it raining this much.

But the last few days have been beautiful.

9 hours ago, MARYROSE02 said:

British winters definitely aren't what they used to be, I would take one of them over a typical Aussie summer lol

• Like 1

On 18/02/2018 at 07:39, MARYROSE02 said:

Inlaws are over at the moment and loving the weather they have just come in from a long walk at this time of day he’s stripped off and jumped in the pool but MIL is just sat (in the sun) enjoying a cup of tea. They have another 3 weeks left but have already said they are dreading going back to the crappy weather.

Perth summers are wonderful!

• Like 2

As summer draws to a close, this has been by far the mildest WA summer since we moved here 11 years ago. No real heatwaves, no 40 degree days, fairly cool at night most of the time, consistent wind, below average temps. Been a bit of a surprise but not a problem, have fairly enjoyed it. Only been in the pool twice though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, calNgary said:

It is peeing down here and some areas are on minor flood watch. Still 25 degrees but grey skies and constant rain all day.

Cal x

Same her Cal.  We had glorious weather yesterday and today it's been drizzling all day long.  Badly needed though.  It's only 19C here though.  Forecast the same for tomorrow but back to sun on Sunday.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bulya said:

Hit 35 today.  Not one for the wimps

Barramundi fishing on the Keep River, far NW of the Territory some years ago and 2 blokes come up asking if I had any luck. Replied that I hadn't even had a bite and one replied that it was still too cold...37 C. Well, it would be fairly cool as it was only in September.xD

Cheers, Bobj.