Toots

Guest The Pom Queen
20 hours ago, Cerberus1 said:

Only about 35 here today, which is probably why I'd to take electric blanket into hospital for @The Pom Queen :err:

I have it on now and my toes and fingers are still blue, mind you it says it’s 27 degrees outside so no wonder I’m cold.

On 1/19/2018 at 01:14, Quoll said:

Rather you than me! That’s revolting!

Yes it is a day for staying inside with aircon. Sadly i have to go out shortly but won't be for long Current temp is 44 and still climbing. :( 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, jonnyraceway said:

It’s been a wonderful summer so far, hasn’t it? Barely a day above 34C and nothing on the horizon. It has been a bit more humid but nothing major and very liveable emoji1.png

Couldn't wish for a better climate, got the outlaws arriving next week from the UK they can't wait to get away from the damp and cold.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Sandgroper said:

Couldn't wish for a better climate, got the outlaws arriving next week from the UK they can't wait to get away from the damp and cold.

Mine arrive in 10 days, they have just been to Teneriffe to escape the cold weather and said they are excited to be coming over for more sun. My son's friend arrived last night, loved the sun today  and is itching to make the move over himself. It was nice today not baking hot but still nice and warm..

Cal x

• Like 1

19 hours ago, bristolman said:

They weren't here very long Ali ? 

They were only there 3 weeks - both had a great time although hubby didn't enjoy the flight .. he was talking about business class for our trip to Canada in May - but that was probably the jet lag talking lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1