9 hours ago, Fcli said:

Hi, could you advise how to refresh Bupa Medical page?  The available date will disappear if I change a location

That means it isn’t available. You just need to keep looking between locations and then book it.

If you didn’t book yet, I recommended to book as earliest as you can. Then, just use Modify booking button to monitor is there any earlier time for you.

For NSW (Sydney), maybe try to see Parramatta as many people look into CBD Clarence Street.

Edited by ohmoomtang
  • Like 1

Hi All

I wanted to figure out the timeline once a letter confirming the position is asked by Immigration. Attaching the timelines and also if you have any experience , let me know.

It has been a long wait and wanted to ascertain the process.

186 TRTS
 HR Advisor - Onshore, NSW, Non-Accredited Sponsor.

Nomination: 23rd Dec 2019
Approval: TBD
PR Submitted: 24th Dec 2019
S56 ( Medical & Police check )  - 25th May 2020
Police & Medical Cleared: 25th June 2020 S56 ( Letter confirming position available) - 16th Dec 2020
GrantWaiting

8 hours ago, bluejazz said:

Hi all, 

I applied in January 2020. Still waiting to hear. Nomination and Visa. Feeling very stressed with the wait. S56 request in July. Anyone else waiting for over a year? 

@bluejazz although you'll find many people have received responses and approves within 12 months, there are many people who've waited for longer that 12 months for approvals. 

Rest assured that Immigration will get back to you and your case - the question (which no one can answer) is when. The wait is the worst, good luck! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CanOz said:

@Hex do you really think it can take 12 months once the application is being Further Assessed? Just debating what to do. Thanks.

@CanOz Yes, it can and does in same cases. If you go back (likely a long way), on this forum you'll see a few instances of this. It's all case specific but the short answer is yes. 

- I've seen some been approved within the same day and others that have been well over 12 months.  

13 hours ago, bluejazz said:

Hi all, 

I applied in January 2020. Still waiting to hear. Nomination and Visa. Feeling very stressed with the wait. S56 request in July. Anyone else waiting for over a year? 

Just turned 12 months today 🥳

mans immigration changes the processing time again ☹️ 
last update from my s56 was in July too . You are not the only one 

1 hour ago, DrunkBell said:

Hi, anyone have timeline or news about ANZSCO 263111 : Computer Network and Systems Engineer?

Stream: 186 DE
Visa and Nomination applied: 28 September 2020
Health clearance provided: 6 October 2020

Is your nomination approved?

On 27/11/2020 at 20:51, Sakura said:

Time line for 186 trt from VIC 

nominate and visa apply on 2020/02/15

ask for English certificate of dependant at May 20

until now nominate and visa still in quiet.

Almost 11 months but nothing yet ? Anyone here experience this case ? I’m just so stress . Is there a possibility for nominate get refuse ? ☹️

I’m on the same boat, Applied nomination & visa on Feb 18th 2020 still nothing. The last updated date has been changed on 17th of August but the application status shows still received. (Please note that they didn’t ask for any additional information request)I do not know what does that means? I’ve been so stressed. Can anyone tell me about the last updated date changed? #helpneeded. Thanks

• Sad 2

On 19/12/2020 at 11:19, Nepalese said:

I’m on the same boat, Applied nomination & visa on Feb 18th 2020 still nothing. The last updated date has been changed on 17th of August but the application status shows still received. (Please note that they didn’t ask for any additional information request)I do not know what does that means? I’ve been so stressed. Can anyone tell me about the last updated date changed? #helpneeded. Thanks

same for me, waiting from feb 2020, still recieved

got my golden mail yesterday and it was a surreal moment. After years of struggle, it finally happened. Good luck to all and hope you all get the good news soon.

Timelines attached below :

186 TRTS

Nomination : 23rd Dec 2019
Approval: 21st Dec 2020
Police & Medical Cleared: 25th June 2020 

S56 ( Letter confirming position available) - 16th Dec 2020
Grant: 21st Dec 2020

Edited by vino1404
  • Congratulations 2

9 minutes ago, vino1404 said:

got my golden mail yesterday and it was a surreal moment. After years of struggle, it finally happened. Good luck to all and hope you all get the good news soon.

Timelines attached below :

186 TRTS

Nomination : 23rd Dec 2019
Approval: 21st Dec 2020
Police & Medical Cleared: 25th June 2020 

S56 ( Letter confirming position available) - 16th Dec 2020
Grant: 21st Dec 2020

Congratulation. Great gift for Christmas.

Same here applied August 2019 for nomination as restaurant manager,nomination approved January.

applied end of January for PR and it’s still received.

I’m above the given timeframe so I called immigration but the answer was that they cannot give any application status updates.