4 hours ago, eric110110 said:

Here! Applied in April and just asked my partner to complete the health examination (tho he is not included in the visa because he is oversea now)

Mine is still 'received'. Almost 7 months waiting for the nomination. 

The disclosure logs show they have 133 on hand by 9/30 and they process 20 per month recently. 

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/access-and-accountability/freedom-of-information/disclosure-logs/2020

19 hours ago, two1888 said:

Mine is still 'received'. Almost 7 months waiting for the nomination. 

The disclosure logs show they have 133 on hand by 9/30 and they process 20 per month recently. 

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/access-and-accountability/freedom-of-information/disclosure-logs/2020

do you apply yourself or via lawyer and agent? Onshore and just 1 person?

Applyed for nomination in January ,still nothing,is anybody in the same situation?

What is wrong with these guys? Almost a year for just a nomination approval and yet it still not clear!!!!!!

Is anyone here  aware about a maximum waiting timeframe for nomination approval??

I am about to submit complaint to Commonwealth Ombudsman....just loosing my temper..

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

56 minutes ago, Rus said:

Applyed for nomination in January ,still nothing,is anybody in the same situation?

What is wrong with these guys? Almost a year for just a nomination approval and yet it still not clear!!!!!!

Is anyone here  aware about a maximum waiting timeframe for nomination approval??

I am about to submit complaint to Commonwealth Ombudsman....just loosing my temper..

This is totally ridiculous. I’m also in the same situation, Applied nomination & visa (TRT) on feb 2020 still nothing. Every month they likes to increase the global processing time. C’mon DHA !!!!!

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, Rus said:

What is your occupation?

14 hours ago, Nepalese said:

This is totally ridiculous. I’m also in the same situation, Applied nomination & visa (TRT) on feb 2020 still nothing. Every month they likes to increase the global processing time. C’mon DHA !!!!!

whats your occupation???

52 minutes ago, frederick.it said:

Hi all,

got my golden news today - 186 TRT approved. Details in my signature.

Good luck to everyone 🙂 I know how stressfull it can be!

congratulations, lucky you and did you applied nomination and visa at a same time???

I guess we should forget about hearing  from them this year as xmass at the doors and all those holidays and staff..

I would raver applied for Canadian permanent visa,much faster and cheaper and still good perspective for diesel mechanics..

Dunno what to do,already done all medical,all police checks...dunno brothers.

• Like 1

I just heard from my MA that applications submitted earlier in the year are taking longer than more recent applications as those earlier in the year have a different processing team assigned to them. Not sure why but this seems incredibly unfair.

On 17/11/2020 at 14:40, frederick.it said:

Hi all,

got my golden news today - 186 TRT approved. Details in my signature.

Good luck to everyone 🙂 I know how stressfull it can be!

Congratulations Frederick! 

My timeline is extremely similar to yours, yet, my status is still 'received' 

• Visa : 186 TRT (4 years on 457) (2 years on 417)
  • Visa Applied - 15 JUNE 2020
  • Onshore : Yes
  • State: NSW
  • No. of applicants : 1
  • s56 Request for More Information:  15 June 2020
  • Medical: 20th June 2020
  • Visa Status - RECEIVED 

As others have mentioned, very frustrating as it does seem there is no real process/priority for the majority of people, it is just the luck of the draw. Anyway, hoping for some good news/any sort of update before the new year! 

Anyone here with occupation as a cook in Queensland who got approved this year ? 

• Visa : 186 TRT (2 years on 457)
  • Visa Applied - 26 November 2019
  • Nomination Applied - 18 September 2019
  • Nomination Approved - 30 October 2019
  • Medical Examination: 22 October 2019
  • State: QLD
  • No. of applicants : 3 
  • Visa Status - received

7 minutes ago, Isisesperante said:

Anyone here with occupation as a cook in Queensland who got approved this year ? 

• Visa : 186 TRT (2 years on 457)
  • Visa Applied - 26 November 2019
  • Nomination Applied - 18 September 2019
  • Nomination Approved - 30 October 2019
  • Medical Examination: 22 October 2019
  • State: QLD
  • No. of applicants : 3 
  • Visa Status - received

Isisesperante I don’t think that any chef,cook,restaurant manager has received any Grant since the start of the pandemic.And it doesn’t look like it will start any time soon.My chef colleague is waiting since last year August with an approved nomination in January.I have beeen waiting since January with an approved nomination.Our MA doesn’t sound positive either.

As usual I always stay corrected..if someone else has different info they can share..