14 minutes ago, PRWaiting4u said:

My company name is also there but still waiting for more than 8 months

Case officer’s have been diverted to the priority application including Regional, Family visa as well as Global talent visa , that is one of the main reason why the no. of grant in 186 has reduced drastically, i am afraid for some months things will not improve . I am not sure for me i can go with software engineer job code also but starting all process again will also be time consuming starting from skill assessment(ACS)

Especially unfair for the people whi have already applied, In ICT lots of skill codes are very close to each other and if somebody has gone with one which is not in PMSOL then that becomes an issue as well. New people have a benefit as they can do the skill assessment only with PMSOL code and that will fast track the process

On 24/08/2020 at 13:27, Bob Y said:

Today my agent told me the nomination was approved. But I can't do medical exam until it could be available in VIC due to stage 4 restriction. 

my timeline:

Nomination: June 24, 2020-- Approved August 24, 2020

Application:  August 19, 2020

Onshore 2, offshore 1

Passport:  Canada.

Today I got my 186 DE visa. 

Timeline:

nomination: June 24, 2020-- Approved August 24, 2020

Application:  August 19, 2020

Medical exam:  Health exam Oct 20

Visa grant: Oct 23

Onshore 2, offshore 1

Passport:  Canada.

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 3

12 minutes ago, Tech said:

Especially unfair for the people whi have already applied, In ICT lots of skill codes are very close to each other and if somebody has gone with one which is not in PMSOL then that becomes an issue as well. New people have a benefit as they can do the skill assessment only with PMSOL code and that will fast track the process

yeah, you raise a very good point. Now ppl will do ACS with priority list for ICT. But still I am not not able to understand, for my code computer and networks (non PMSOL), they process applications who just applied in august or july and finalized the application even after asking s forms. No SOP, just lucky draw.

May be to attract new applications and getting money. That is unfair but what to do !

Edited by PRWaiting4u

1 hour ago, Tech said:

Case officer’s have been diverted to the priority application including Regional, Family visa as well as Global talent visa , that is one of the main reason why the no. of grant in 186 has reduced drastically, i am afraid for some months things will not improve . I am not sure for me i can go with software engineer job code also but starting all process again will also be time consuming starting from skill assessment(ACS)

my company also in list and my skill (DE software engineer) also high priority list, still waiting since 8 months

On 22/10/2020 at 22:31, zealot37 said:

Hey guys, we've got our PR granted today, here to share with you the timeline and hope everyone's dream comes true.

• Visa: 186 DE
  • Onshore: Yes
  • State: NSW
  • No. of Applicants: 3
  • Nomination Applied: 18 Apr 2020
  • Visa Applied: 11 May 2020
  • Nomination Approved: 13 May 2020
  • Status from Received to Initial Assessment: 13 May 2020
  • s56 Requested for Health Check and Language Ability of Secondary Applicant : 13 May 2020
  • Health Check Completed: 23 May 2020
  • Secondary Applicant IELTS Result Submitted: 04 Jul 2020
  • Status from Initial Assessment to Further Assessment: 04 Jul 2020
  • Status from Further Assessment to Finalised: 22 Oct 2020
  • Visa Granted: 22 Oct 2020

Congrats for got your PR approved.

Hi zeal,

My employer is agreed to Nominate me for 186 DE.

I have small question in regards to calculate  3 years full time Work experience.

Current background: 

I am working full time for same employer from 4.5 years as Network Engineer.

2.4 years before 482 Sponsored.

Remaining on 482 Visa. 

As we know for 186 DE required at least 3 years full time with positive skills assessment. (I already skill assessed positive once at the time 482 Visa application)

Could you please assist that AM I eligible for 186 DE with 3 years work experience? 

Regards,

Vishal

image.thumb.png.3db531f24fafe381c620029b6cd5851f.png

1 hour ago, Vishal 4 IT said:

Hi zeal,

I have small question in regards to calculate  3 years full time Work experience.

Current background: 

Remaining on 482 Visa. 

As we know for 186 DE required at least 3 years full time with positive skills assessment. (I already skill assessed positive once at the time 482 Visa application)

Could you please assist that AM I eligible for 186 DE with 3 years work experience? 

Regards,

Vishal

3 hours ago, Vishal 4 IT said:

Hi zeal,

Current background: 

Remaining on 482 Visa. 

Regards,

Vishal

You can also apply TRT which does not require ACS. For DE, your ACS should valid and shows atleast 3 years of experience (ACS deduct 2 years from experience) 

In general, I have total 7+ experience with same field. 

I don't have any issues with Skill assessment.

For, 186 TRT requires to be completed 3 years 482 sponsorship as per current IMMI guidelines. 

Other hand, my current 2 years 482 visa is going to expires in next 3 month's. 

I want some guidelines from experts or experience applicants that could I eligible for 186 DE based on my current background rather than extending another 482 for 2 years? 

Regards,

Vishal 

4 hours ago, Vishal 4 IT said:

Hi zeal,

Current background: 

Remaining on 482 Visa. 

Regards,

Vishal

you should be able to apply for 186 direct entry 

48 minutes ago, Vishal 4 IT said:

Thanks for your confirmation.

Could you please assist me full checklist for employer and applicant needs to be prepared for applying 186 DE nomination? 

This was the file checklist provided to me by my migration agent for my 186 visa (Direct Entry stream). Maybe different for you depending on your situation but I think this is general holistic list that covers everything they'll need:

Documents for nomination - from Employer
- Evidence actively and lawfully operating
- Contract
- MSR 
- Letter of support
- Training
- Position Description
- Organisational chart
- Caveat document
- Genuine position letter
- Nominator and contract entity the same

Documents you need to have ready:
- Passport
- Passport family x
- Marriage certificate / de facto evidence
- Birth certificates for children
- Health checks / HAP ID
- Police checks
- Military discharge
- Licensing / registration
- English - English speaking passport or English test
- CV
- Qualifications
- Employment references - 3 years work experience
- Skills assessment
- Divorce
- Name change
- Dependency
- Non-migration family member documents and health
- Custody

The above is a generic/holistic list that covers everything any applicant may require but obviously different for each case. Hope it helps!

2 hours ago, Vishal 4 IT said:

Hi All, 

I am much curious to know that if 186 DE application will be rejected, then what else alternate visa option can I go for?

As my manager told me if we will get rejection in any case then employer doesn't have any other option to help me.

I would suggest that take immigration agent services for your DE application to make sure your application is not rejected due to some silly mistakes or miss some documents, I mean to make your case strong then it’s worth it.

19 minutes ago, pr where are you ... said:

Hi,

Can anyone please explain me what should i do to speed up my 186 trt visa application? 
I think im the only 1 in this forum who is waiting since February 2019. 
Nomination already approved in may 2019. Its been more than 18 months i am waiting for my visa to come.

Kindly advise me, my MA is very useless.

Thankyou.

You should call them and ask them to priotise the application considering this is way past the normal processing time 

1 hour ago, Tech said:

You should call them and ask them to priotise the application considering this is way past the normal processing time 

Is there a way to call them? I would appreciate if you can share the details. My agent submitted the application then still I can ask? I have TRN

3 hours ago, PRWaiting4u said:

Is there a way to call them? I would appreciate if you can share the details. My agent submitted the application then still I can ask? I have TRN

image.thumb.png.9a1bcba457b1f6449ea3e927cc114e3b.png

Refer this article and let me know if that's help

Source : https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/contact-us/telephone/in-australia 

• Like 1