Hello Everyone.

Received request for Medical & AFP from Immigration after 6 months of nomination approved.

but sad part is next available medical appointment in next year 8th January 2021.

does anyone know how to get earliest medical appointment??

TRT 

1 hour ago, A.N. said:

It seems the number of visas granted in September has decreased to 465 (441 onshore + 24 offshore) and most of them are from the priority list. (It was 1149 in July and 626 in August). See

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/foi/files/2020/fa-201000191-document-released.PDF

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/foi/files/2020/fa-200900939-document-released.PDF

On the other hand, at the end of September they had 14802 applications on hold. See

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/foi/files/2020/fa-201000207-document-released.PDF

With this pace, it should take around three years in average to get a visa. Considering the fact that they are mainly focusing on the priority list, perhaps even longer. 

On hold application includes Primary and secondary applicant, On an average there would at least 2 applicant for Visa, which means , total on hold is not more than 7000 in my view. Out of that 3 to 4 K would have piled up in recent few months. Let's keep hope things will get better 

1 hour ago, A.N. said:

I think they just don't mind to get some more money. 😉 

I really don’t understand mate. They have already announced how many grants they will give this year, so just close the portal and don’t give people false hope and follow some SOP. New applications are processed first than old ones in pipeline. That’s terrible. 

1 hour ago, Tech said:

On hold application includes Primary and secondary applicant, On an average there would at least 2 applicant for Visa, which means , total on hold is not more than 7000 in my view. Out of that 3 to 4 K would have piled up in recent few months. Let's keep hope things will get better 

That's a good point. Let's hope for the best.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tech said:

I don't think so that calculation is good as primary and secondary applicants are all counted against visa applications

15 hours ago, hiral said:

Hello Everyone.

Received request for Medical & AFP from Immigration after 6 months of nomination approved.

but sad part is next available medical appointment in next year 8th January 2021.

does anyone know how to get earliest medical appointment??

TRT 

Hi Can u please update ur timeline..  Because I am also on 186 ENS COOK FROM NSW

17 hours ago, Tech said:

As far as my understanding goes, count for PR application for both primary & secondary applicant is one as both the applicants is lodged in one single application rather than different ones unlike 482 & 457 applications. so when they say 14502 pending, it means 14502 applications not people. & the application would have 3 to 4 people per application. I might be wrong too. but this makes more sense.

5 hours ago, Sheb said:

As far as my understanding goes, count for PR application for both primary & secondary applicant is one as both the applicants is lodged in one single application rather than different ones unlike 482 & 457 applications. so when they say 14502 pending, it means 14502 applications not people. & the application would have 3 to 4 people per application. I might be wrong too. but this makes more sense.

Each primary and secondary applications are counted for total applications

186 DE/Industrial Engineer, NSW

Nomination and visa lodged - 23th Apr 2020

Number of applicants - 2 

Requested for health examinations - 23th Apr 2020

Medical completed - 17th May 2020

Nomination approved - 13th Aug 2020

s56 Requested - 13th Aug - Evidence of 3 years full-time employment in occupation (individual tax return), national and overseas police verification 

s56 submitted - 27th Aug 2020

Status - Further assessment

Processing time: 6 months to 7 months

It's almost 2 months after s56 was submitted and still waiting for the visa approval. The waiting game is killing me 

Anyone in similar case and situation here? 

• Sad 2

39 minutes ago, ozzyeng said:

Number of applicants - 2 

s56 Requested - 13th Aug - Evidence of 3 years full-time employment in occupation (individual tax return), national and overseas police verification 

It's almost 2 months after s56 was submitted and still waiting for the visa approval. The waiting game is killing me 

I am waiting since feb for visa approval 😞

42 minutes ago, ozzyeng said:

Number of applicants - 2 

Good luck 

Hey guys, we've got our PR granted today, here to share with you the timeline and hope everyone's dream comes true.

• Visa: 186 DE
  • Onshore: Yes
  • State: NSW
  • No. of Applicants: 3
  • Nomination Applied: 18 Apr 2020
  • Visa Applied: 11 May 2020
  • Nomination Approved: 13 May 2020
  • Status from Received to Initial Assessment: 13 May 2020
  • s56 Requested for Health Check and Language Ability of Secondary Applicant : 13 May 2020
  • Health Check Completed: 23 May 2020
  • Secondary Applicant IELTS Result Submitted: 04 Jul 2020
  • Status from Initial Assessment to Further Assessment: 04 Jul 2020
  • Status from Further Assessment to Finalised: 22 Oct 2020
  • Visa Granted: 22 Oct 2020
  • Congratulations 6

1 hour ago, zealot37 said:

Hey guys, we've got our PR granted today, here to share with you the timeline and hope everyone's dream comes true.

• Visa: 186 DE
  • Onshore: Yes
  • State: NSW
  • No. of Applicants: 3
  • Nomination Applied: 18 Apr 2020
  • Visa Applied: 11 May 2020
  • Nomination Approved: 13 May 2020
  • Status from Received to Initial Assessment: 13 May 2020
  • s56 Requested for Health Check and Language Ability of Secondary Applicant : 13 May 2020
  • Health Check Completed: 23 May 2020
  • Secondary Applicant IELTS Result Submitted: 04 Jul 2020
  • Status from Initial Assessment to Further Assessment: 04 Jul 2020
  • Status from Further Assessment to Finalised: 22 Oct 2020
  • Visa Granted: 22 Oct 2020

Congrats. It was fast for you. I am waiting for visa approval since feb despite all documents are completed. Not sure how immigration pick and chose applications to work on. 

55 minutes ago, PRWaiting4u said:

Not sure how immigration pick and chose applications to work on

Obviously there's no straight answer to it but my agent mentioned that along with the nominated occupation, the company size/profile matters as well - if the company is an "accredited sponsor", their applications are typically processed faster. So basically companies on this list - https://www.righttoknow.org.au/request/6369/response/17729/attach/4/fa 200600144 documents released.pdf

For more details, see this link: https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/employing-and-sponsoring-someone/sponsoring-workers/becoming-a-sponsor/accredited-sponsor#Eligibility

Edited by gaitonde1

6 hours ago, gaitonde1 said:

Obviously there's no straight answer to it but my agent mentioned that along with the nominated occupation, the company size/profile matters as well - if the company is an "accredited sponsor", their applications are typically processed faster. So basically companies on this list - https://www.righttoknow.org.au/request/6369/response/17729/attach/4/fa 200600144 documents released.pdf

For more details, see this link: https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/employing-and-sponsoring-someone/sponsoring-workers/becoming-a-sponsor/accredited-sponsor#Eligibility

my company name is on it but I am still waiting.. 8 months & counting..

Hello everyone,

We received our golden flower today and I am feeling very much happy.

This group given me immense of strength and information. I am always grateful whosoever replied for my questions.

It was not a simple journey but at finally we made it

186 DE (2 applicants)

Occupation- Developer programmer

State- WA

Nomination applied - 24 July 2020

Visa applied - 25 Aug 2020

S56 requested - 22 sep 2020

S56 sub - 13 OCT 2020

Visa grant - 23 OCT 2020

I heartily wish everyone get success and you will be. Good things take time.

• Congratulations 8