On 11/10/2020 at 07:23, Tech said:

Looking at the immigration minister statement , he has said that the focus will be on priority migration skills for employer scheme, which means very slim chance for other ( I do not want to sound negative but that’s how it looks) , Visa numbers for emoloyer scheme in total has been reduced as well. I presume this fourm is small but can we get a sense on how many people in this forum is waiting for more than 7-8 months for grant. I am waiting from 7 months or so and job code is not in the PMSOL list.

I’m waiting for 7 months now.. TRT

On 11/10/2020 at 01:23, Tech said:

Looking at the immigration minister statement , he has said that the focus will be on priority migration skills for employer scheme, which means very slim chance for other ( I do not want to sound negative but that’s how it looks) , Visa numbers for emoloyer scheme in total has been reduced as well. I presume this fourm is small but can we get a sense on how many people in this forum is waiting for more than 7-8 months for grant. I am waiting from 7 months or so and job code is not in the PMSOL list.

I am waiting almost 6 months (offshore), the job code is not in the PMSOL list.

On 12/10/2020 at 12:06, simonwjw said:

I am on the PMSOL list, and I have been waiting for 8 months now. They requested overseas police check a month ago, and we submitted on the same day. Right now, it is in further assessment.

Are you onshore and what is your occupation?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sheb said:

Officially my bridging visa starts today.. 8 months & counting.. what a nightmare...

I am just wondering, if you know, your application will be considered as onshore or offshore, as I have same case?

Also your nomination is approved? you can contact to immigration as it is over 8 months.

Edited by PRWaiting4u
edit post

6 minutes ago, PRWaiting4u said:

I am just wondering, if you know, your application will be considered as onshore or offshore, as I have same case?

Also your nomination is approved? you can contact to immigration as it is over 8 months.

I think it should be considered onshore as primary applicant is onshore. 

nomination got approved in 3 days. I submitted my visa after that. My colleague who applied after  me got his in 1.5 months back in April but his whole family was onshore so don’t know whether that helped

8 minutes ago, PRWaiting4u said:

Current time line says 6 to 9. Inside processing times .they will give you default answer 

Just got the email from my MA, the application is granted now.

Btw, our medical checks were expired about 2 months ago, and the police checks of one country we lived before were also expired 2 months ago. They didn't request new. So if you are in a similar situation, it is worth to wait.

It's really a long 8 months waiting. But, It's hard to complain, as I understand many people's situations are much worse during the pandemic time. I has been keeping praying to stay faithful and positive during the hopeless waiting. I believe Australia needs you guys to contribute to the economy and recovery. Stay positive and be strong. 

Edited by simonwjw
  • Congratulations 5

3 minutes ago, Sheb said:

I think it should be considered onshore as primary applicant is onshore. 

nomination got approved in 3 days. I submitted my visa after that. My colleague who applied after  me got his in 1.5 months back in April but his whole family was onshore so don’t know whether that helped

My nomination was also approved in 4 days and still waiting for visa since Jan/Feb, my family is also offshore so thats why not sure, application is getting delayed or not and application is considered offshore or onshore.

3 minutes ago, simonwjw said:

Just got the email from my MG, the application is granted now.

Btw, our medical checks were expired about 2 months ago, and the police checks of one country we lived before were also expired 2 months ago. They didn't request new. So if you are in a similar situation, it is worth to wait.

It's really a long 8 months waiting. But, It's hard to complain, as I understand many people's situations are much worse during the pandemic time. I has been keeping praying to stay faithful and positive during the hopeless waiting. I believe Australia needs you guys to contribute to the economy and recovery. Stay positive and be strong. 

congrats mate ! I think they only process priority list occupations. We are doomed.