Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

3 Neutral

1 Follower

About cglcb1

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. cglcb1

    Visa Options

    If you want to have better chance at NSW nomination, try to improve your English score as 70 points is also unlikely for nomination and it would also help if you want to try 491 path. With any point-based visas, you should try to max out your points as much as you can for better chance. You can submit EOI for all 3 visa simultaneously and hope for the best.
  2. cglcb1

    Visa Options

    with 65 points, you are likely to have 0 chance at getting invite, should really consider 491 and other options
  3. cglcb1

    Relocating to Perth

    yes you need exemption unless the hard border open after xmas (highly unlikely)
  4. cglcb1

    Citizenship - Proof of entry

    you can try this http://www.naa.gov.au/ or this https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/form-listing/forms/1359.pdf
  5. cglcb1

    Overstaying in Australia

    Once you have successfully lodge application, then the bridging visa A should immediately come into effect when visa 600 expire. You can check status using VEVO the date after visa 600 expire to see if there is any bridging visa A in effect. If not, you can apply for bridging visa A separately https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/bridging-visa-a-010#About You can also apply for visa 600 again, then if you get acceptance for visa 884, just have to submit form to cancel the application for 600 before the new 600 get approve. Advise is only from my speculation though, not expert.
  6. cglcb1

    Visa fraud clogs courts

    Well, even ex-premier of NSW joined in the visa fraud boat so who knows how many scams got through. https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-10-14/daryl-maguire-admits-string-of-corruption-allegations-at-icac/12765284
  7. cglcb1

    Student visa - transferring school

    Yes, his parents live in another country. He is on student visa and staying in homestay.
  8. cglcb1

    Regarding 491invitation and process timing

    @Amanpreet92try this one? https://au.indeed.com/viewjob?cmp=Bridgeview-CARE-Pty-Ltd&t=Registered+Nurse+Western+Australia&jk=e7bf6ae9491f0b78&q=Registered+Nurse+Sponsorship,+186&vjs=3
  9. cglcb1

    Regarding 491invitation and process timing

    I work at Esperance Age Care Facility, they do sponsorship.
  10. cglcb1

    Regarding 491invitation and process timing

    I see, then put in your EOI now, and hope that you get invite during November invite round (normally occur on 11-15 of the month). From August stat, you might have a chance: https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/working-in-australia/skillselect/invitation-rounds
  11. cglcb1

    Regarding 491invitation and process timing

    Oh, your current workplace does not want to sponsor you? Because I'm also RN in WA and got my PR from employer sponsor pathway.
  12. cglcb1

    Regarding 491invitation and process timing

    Just realised I posted the wrong link, here the right one: https://migration.wa.gov.au/services/skilled-migration-western-australia/occupation lists But yea, pretty hard to get invite in WA for RN and with 85 points. Have you considered employer sponsor pathway?
  13. cglcb1

    Regarding 491invitation and process timing

    What type of RN you belong to (mental health, emergency, aged care, etc)? WA is currently reviewing RN on their occupation list so it is pretty tough to get state nomination from WA for RN. Migration list for WA Unless you are applying for family sponsor instead of state nomination.
  14. My nephew is currently a year 9 international student with valid student visa studying in Melbourne but he and his parents wish to transfer to a secondary school in Perth next year. Just wondering what's the process as I have searched on the WA official website (WA TIWA) but there is no mention of transferring, only new application. Also emailed them but they only give standard answer of please look through website. I assume that he will put in application for spot in available schools, then receive letter of offer, pay fees and etc and let the department home affair know he changed school? Or does he need to go through the visa process again? @paulhand