10 hours ago, LBLBLB said:

Register your own immi account, check the acknowledgement letter from the department via MA and find the reference number. import the case to your immi account

Hi, Could you please let me know,

01. Will my MA get notification when I import the application into my immi account?

02. If CO requested more details, Do my self and MA both get the notification email?

Thanks.

8 minutes ago, NUZYLVA said:

01. Will my MA get notification when I import the application into my immi account?

02. If CO requested more details, Do my self and MA both get the notification email?

Thanks.

I don’t know if the agent get notification, but I imported mine and it is fine. If co request details, it’s still only the agency gets the email.

• Like 1

Got our Visa Grant today! :)

Nomination and Visa lodged - 3 April

Requested for PTE - 22 June

Submitted PTE results - 17 July

Visa grant - 17 August

Number of applicants - 3 onshore

Job: Graphic Designer

Goodluck to those who are still waiting! :) 

• Congratulations 11

1 hour ago, NUZYLVA said:

Thanks.

Hey 

1.your MA won't get any notification if you import application. Don't make any changes that is when ur MA will come to know.

2. The email would be send only to MA/email given to immigration for communication purpose.(so on ideal case it would be only ur MA).

• Like 1

13 hours ago, NUZYLVA said:

Thanks.

Hey did it work for you? I am trying to set mine up. 

18 hours ago, mariepg said:

Got our Visa Grant today! 🙂

Nomination and Visa lodged - 3 April

Requested for PTE - 22 June

Submitted PTE results - 17 July

Visa grant - 17 August

Number of applicants - 3 onshore

Job: Graphic Designer

Goodluck to those who are still waiting! 🙂

Congrats , which state ? 
and was it Direct entry or TRT ?

Hi Everyone,

I have situation to update below questions for the HAP ID generation? We have selected "NO" and generated HAP ID already and now I want to change as "Yes". How I can do that?

Does the applicant intend to apply for a permanent stay in Australia within the next 6-12 months?

Ans : “NO”  =====> Need to change Yes

Does the applicant wish to have their health assessed for a permanent stay in Australia?

Ans : “NO”   =====> Need to change Yes

Will I be able to create new application? or Is it possible to update existing?

Thanks,

nneeri.

Edited by Nneeri

I thought I would share some good news. My nomination got approved yesterday. The annoying part that for my visa application they asked the same document again that I've already uploaded in June... I hope I don't need to wait another 2.5 month for them to pick up my application.

This is my timeline:

• Visa : 186 DE
  • Nomination and  Visa Applied - 9 Apr 2020
  • Onshore : Yes
  • State: VIC
  • No. of applicants : 2
  • Role : Software Developer
  • Medicals completed: 5 May 2020
  • s56 Request for More Information -  1 Jun 2020 (Translation of overseas police certificate, better copy of passport)
  • Information provided -  02 Jun 2020
  • Nomination approved: 18 Aug 2020
  • s56 Request for More Information -  18 Aug 2020 (Translation of overseas police certificate - AGAIN 🙄)
  • Information provided -  19 Aug 2020 (MA uploaded the same document)
  • Visa Status - Further Assessment  19 Aug 2020
Edited by Z_L

I just wanted to say hello to everyone, let's start another waiting period 😉

This is my timeline:

• Visa : 186 DE
  • Nomination and  Visa Applied - 17 Jul 2020
  • Onshore : Yes
  • State: NSW
  • No. of applicants : 3
  • Role : Software Engineer
  • Medicals completed: 10 Aug 2020
  • Nomination approved: ?
  • Visa Status - Received 17 Jul 2020
  • Haha 1

On 20/07/2020 at 11:10, Yadav M said:

experience

Hi everyone! The DHA has increased the processing time for 186 TRT visa this month. The current processing time is 7 to 9 months.This is so frustrating. My timeline are given below:

Visa : 186 TRT (2 years on 457) non- regional 

Nomination & visa applied:  18 Feb 2020

medical Completed: 24 Feb 2020

Onshore: Yes

State: Queensland 

No.of applicant: 1

Role: Cook
Nomination Approved : No Idea
last Updated: 17 August 2020

Visa Status : Received 

Has anyone got the visa & nomination approval on the hospitality occupations? Any information would be appreciated. Thank you.

17 hours ago, Nneeri said:

Hi Everyone,

I have situation to update below questions for the HAP ID generation? We have selected "NO" and generated HAP ID already and now I want to change as "Yes". How I can do that?

Does the applicant intend to apply for a permanent stay in Australia within the next 6-12 months?

Ans : “NO”  =====> Need to change Yes

Does the applicant wish to have their health assessed for a permanent stay in Australia?

Ans : “NO”   =====> Need to change Yes

Will I be able to create new application? or Is it possible to update existing?

Thanks,

nneeri.

When you visit the Bupa centre for medical examination, you can request to change this and pay the variance. 

Last year, during my appointment while verifying my documents , I was asked If I want to change the status , I did and paid the difference. 

1 minute ago, Ash@ said:

When you visit the Bupa centre for medical examination, you can request to change this and pay the variance. 

Last year, during my appointment while verifying my documents , I was asked If I want to change the status , I did and paid the difference

Cool, Thanks for the response, I will try as suggested.

1 hour ago, Nepalese said:

Hi everyone! The DHA has increased the processing time for 186 TRT visa this month. The current processing time is 7 to 9 months.This is so frustrating. My timeline are given below:

Hello,

I don't think this is a prediction, it is a result for last month, which only means that 75% of finalised application in last month have been precessed less then 7 months, 15% between 7-9 months and 10% above 9 months, but this is average time so it means that maybe for application with documents in state ready for decision that time is 2-3 months? We don't know why that time was that long, maybe it ws related to missing documents ? So no worries 😉

• Like 1

Hello,

I am a silent reader for a while.

Today my agent lodged my application. I don't think health care professionals may have more priorities than others. Initially, my agent also thought it on this way. He confidently believed that the nomination could be approved by the mid of August. So he didn't lodge my application until now. Based on his ideas, all of 186 visa in VIC may be processed slowly due to stage 4 restriction. So we have to wait for it patiently. 

It is my timeline:

Nomination: June 24, 2020-- still being processed

Application:  August 19, 2020

Onshore 2, offshore 1

Passport:  Canada.

Hi I am a silent reader to this forum, i got my 186 DE granted today.

Visa: 186 DE (after 20 months on 482)
    Nomination and Visa Applied: 25 mars 2020
    health exam: 29/04/20                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
    State: NSW (sydney)
    No. of applicants: 3 (daughter born here)
    Role : plumber
    s56 Request for More Information: 4 august 2020 / submitted : 18 august 2020
    Nomination Status: approved 19 august 2020
    Visa Status: granted 19 august 2020

I tried to give you the maximum of information and i am hoping it can help. good luck guys.

• Congratulations 8

Hello all,

hope you all are well during these crazy times and that you would be able to give me your very best and straight forward advice.

I have been in a 482 STSSOL role for a year at present in Regional VIC as a Contract Administrator.
The company I work for has now advised that they are keen to promote me to being a Project Manager (Construction)- I am the only foreigner they have sponsored/nominated to date. I have a number of years of PM experience and related qualifications and I am also under 45 years at present. Having looked into the requirements and the supporting documentation required, the business is keen to go the route of not using an immigration adviser at this time around for this new role which is on the 482 MTSOL list.
My family and I are keen to work and live in Australia permanently with a view of becoming citizens when the time comes.

Please guide me here (I have attempted my own due diligence by reading up, but would appreciate your guidance as there is a lot of confusing info):

1. I would have arrived and worked here in Australia for a year on 25 Sept 2020 as my initial visa was granted on 3 Sept 2019. Does the business qualify for some sort of reimbursement of the initial nomination fees considering that they will be undertaking a new 4 year nomination for my new role?

2. This is a move within the same business, for which the next step of progression from my role would have ordinarily been to the Project Management role. I would like to know if there is a chance that advertising /LMT may be waived?

3. Once the 482 visa is granted for the PM role, is there a waiting period before I can make a 186 PR visa application (DIRECT ENTRY)?

4.  As an extension of point 3, does no possibility exist where I could apply now for the 186 DE visa (instead of getting a 482 MTSOL visa 1st)?

The business I work for has been very good to me and has existed for over a century through sound business practices. I’m sure you are able to understand that while they will not do anything at all to undermine the Department of Home Affairs, I too would like to ensure we are both compliant as well as not be seen to allow them to expend any funds unnecessarily by not having the proper research in place.

I look forward to your feedback .......

Hi I am a silent reader to this forum, I got my 186 DE granted today.

Visa: 186 DE
    No. of applicants: 2
    Role : Developer programmer

04/11/2019: Nomination & visa applied
   13/03/2020: Nomination Approve
   13/03/2020: s56 Request
   21/03/2020: Submitted required document
   21/07/2020: s64 second instalment invoice require, transferred on the same day
   22/07/2020: Further Assessment
   19/08/2020: Visa Grant

• Congratulations 8

9 hours ago, Moeozi said:

Hi I am a silent reader to this forum, i got my 186 DE granted today.

Visa: 186 DE (after 20 months on 482)
    Nomination and Visa Applied: 25 mars 2020
    health exam: 29/04/20                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
    No. of applicants: 3 (daughter born here)
    Role : plumber
    s56 Request for More Information: 4 august 2020 / submitted : 18 august 2020
    Nomination Status: approved 19 august 2020
    Visa Status: granted 19 august 2020

I tried to give you the maximum of information and i am hoping it can help. good luck guys.

congratulations mate 

first tradie this month .

Do you know which office processed your application? It should say at the bottom of the s56 request . 
thanks 

7 hours ago, James Huang said:

Hi I am a silent reader to this forum, I got my 186 DE granted today.

Visa: 186 DE
    No. of applicants: 2
    Role : Developer programmer

04/11/2019: Nomination & visa applied
   13/03/2020: Nomination Approve
   13/03/2020: s56 Request
   21/03/2020: Submitted required document
   21/07/2020: s64 second instalment invoice require, transferred on the same day
   22/07/2020: Further Assessment
   19/08/2020: Visa Grant

Congratulations Mate, I am waiting for invoice from March 2020. For second payment.

Your situation is complicated and I wouldn't be relying on advice on a forum, as few people would have been in your exact situation.  

Any reputable agent will give you a free initial consultation, so I suggest you start with that.  However given that your future chance of getting permanency hangs on getting this right, it would be worth your while to invest in a full, paid consultation too.   Even if the company doesn't want to use an agent (which worries me, if they've only done this once before), you are allowed to appoint your own agent to look after your interests.   Try Suncoast Migration or Go Matilda.

2 hours ago, Marisawright said:

Your situation is complicated and I wouldn't be relying on advice on a forum, as few people would have been in your exact situation.  

Any reputable agent will give you a free initial consultation, so I suggest you start with that.  However given that your future chance of getting permanency hangs on getting this right, it would be worth your while to invest in a full, paid consultation too.   Even if the company doesn't want to use an agent (which worries me, if they've only done this once before), you are allowed to appoint your own agent to look after your interests.   Try Suncoast Migration or Go Matilda.

In general I agree with suggestion, but you can also try to check basic requirements for 186DE. Firstly, you should check if you are able to get skills assessment and also prove 3 years experience in the nominated position, as those two factors are main differences between 482 and 186 - there a also different language requirement, but I believe this won't not a problem if you live in Australia.

PS; YOu can apply for both visas in the same time if you want, it is possible.