5 minutes ago, Tech Sales Rep said:

Hey guys

Just received my 186 visa grant. Beautiful start to a freaking cold wet windy morning. Best of luck to all you waiting and hang in there. The govt is slow but still working. 

Congrats mate.. May be I’ll see mine today.. 

2 minutes ago, Jammy said:

@Farim congratulations 🎊. What was your occupation, can you share your detailed timeline please ? It will help everyone. 

Thanks Mate.

Nomination Granted Oct 2019

Visa Applied Feb 2020

2 Applicants, Onshore, VIC

• Thanks 1
  • Congratulations 1

Just thought I'll share this in case it helps or clears some doubts. 

If your police clearances Australian or overseas have expired or if health examination conducted has expired - as of the current situation, you need NOT go and do all that over again. Its better saving the hassle/money and waiting for a RFI from the department. They seem to be a bit understanding that due to COVID, processing has slowed down and documents like police clearances/health examinations may cross validity.  

By experience, our Australian police checks, overseas police checks and health examination expired by over 2 months and the visa status went straight from "Received" to "Granted" without a RFI in the entire application process.

In fact we just got our new Australian police clearances and overseas police clearances letters late last week and our MA was going to upload the new documents later today but he received the grant notice early this morning. 

Hope this helps ease some of your anxiety..!!! 

Edited by Tech Sales Rep
  • Thanks 6
  • Congratulations 1

1 minute ago, Tech Sales Rep said:

Just thought I'll share this in case it helps or clears some doubts. 

If your police clearances Australian or overseas have expired or if health examination conducted has expired - as of the current situation, you need NOT go and do all that over again. Its better saving the hassle/money and waiting for a RFI from the department. They seem to be a bit understanding that due to COVID, processing has slowed down and documents like police clearances/health examinations may cross validity.  

By experience, our Australian police checks, overseas police checks and health examination expired by over 2 months and the visa status went straight from "Received" to "Granted" without and RFI in the entire application process.

In fact we just got our new Australian police clearances and overseas police clearances letters late last week and our MA was going to upload the new documents later today but he received the grant notice early this morning. 

Hope this helps ease some of your anxiety..!!! 

This is really helpful. Thanks mate.

All my PCC and health checks are going to expire in two months. Perhaps I should wait then.

We can imagine the enormous backlog that DHA is facing right now, and the workload that CO's are doing. So keep calm and wait.

Hi Guys,

I've been here a silent reader for few months and today I'm sharing my visa status with you all.

• Visa : 186 DE
  • Role : Developer Programmer 
  • Nomination applied- 13 DEC 2019
  • Visa Applied- 05 FEB 2020
  • Onshore : Yes
  • No of applicants 2️⃣
  • State: VIC
  • Nomination Status - Approved 10 Aug 2020
  • Medical requested - 25 July 2020

At the moment, I was unable to make the medical appointment as all the Bupa centres in VIC have been closed due to stage 4 restrictions. I'm just wondering, whether any of you going through the same situation as I am.

• Congratulations 1

Hi guys

Silent reader here. Wanted to share that we received golden email today 📧🥳🥳. 

• Role : Diesel fitter
  • Nomination and  Visa Applied - 17th March 2020
  • No of applicants 4
  • State: WA
  • Home Country: UK
  • Nomination Status - Approved 10 Aug 2020.
  • Visa Status - Granted 10 Aug 2020

Good luck to all 🤞 your time will come 

• Congratulations 9

2 hours ago, dev09 said:

Hi Guys,

I've been here a silent reader for few months and today I'm sharing my visa status with you all.

• No of applicants 2️⃣

At the moment, I was unable to make the medical appointment as all the Bupa centres in VIC have been closed due to stage 4 restrictions. I'm just wondering, whether any of you going through the same situation as I am.

same here. my visa status haven't budge but Bupa has already canceled my appointment at 22 Aug.

I could be wrong but my thought is the immigration might already aware of the situation like Bupa said in their website. They might allow extra time for you to get medical. 

There is nothing you can do. This is a "out of your control" situation.

However, this does mean you need to wait EVEN LONGER, like 3-4 months longer, which is frustrating. 

Edited by AppleTheFruit
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, dev09 said:

Hi Guys,

• No of applicants 2️⃣

Don't worry. I've been through this when there was stage 3 lockdown in March. They just closed temporarily. After about 1 week or so, they will start to allow you to submit appointment requests through their website and gradually arrange the checks. When new appointments are ready to book, they will send you a unique SMS message where only requested customers can book first. (It took about 1 month after I submitted my appointment request.) In other words, they will not run in full capacity but sooner or later you will be able to finish the check as long as you submitted the request before or your earlier appointment was cancelled due to lockdown. Home Affairs won't progress your application until health examination is done. The CO is aware of the interruption of the health check therefore the 28 days limitation will be waived.

Edited by JessieQ
  • Thanks 1

Hi all,

Does anyone know if offshore DE 186 visas are still being processed and granted? Obviously some people here are in a similar position, and seem to have got their visas granted recently (congratulations!), but our immigration lawyer said something about these only being granted for "critical skills" at the moment. Is that right?? 

Thanks!

Hi all, 

Its been 18 months we are waiting for our visa to be grant, Nomination is already approved on 16th may 2019. 

Can anyone tellme where can I contact or email about my visa application, also my migration agent is very useless man, I renewed my passport and given him all details about 7 weeks ago but he didn’t bother to update that on my visa application.

The waiting time is over now. Please suggest me if someone got a positive responce from department after contacting with them.

Im depressed and hopeless.

Thankyou.

3 minutes ago, pr where are you ... said:

Hi all, 

Its been 18 months we are waiting for our visa to be grant, Nomination is already approved on 16th may 2019. 

Can anyone tellme where can I contact or email about my visa application, also my migration agent is very useless man, I renewed my passport and given him all details about 7 weeks ago but he didn’t bother to update that on my visa application.

The waiting time is over now. Please suggest me if someone got a positive responce from department after contacting with them.

Thankyou.

Try to track application on Immiaccount. You can update passport detail.

Please update timeline

1 hour ago, pr where are you ... said:

Hi all, 

Thankyou.

This is surprisingly long , Which state and occupation ?